youtube.com/watch?v=AYvMeT2GC14
youtube.com/watch?v=OAs2PBL1RsA
youtube.com/watch?v=9xR0bBczsV8
mega.nz/#F!9slGUKhJ!DJuXpiwhvuKtkHS5ukA_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=mJi062IiUXE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0SNmojkw9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are IDs even gone?

I'm booking my restricted licence test tomorrow, hopefully it goes well because I have never needed a win in my life more than now. I just need to not fuck something up for once and then I can build on that.

Guess it's too early.

>Having a good long weekend so far?
I'm out of weed but I need to take a tolerance break, I just don't get stoned anymore because I've done it way too much.

Felt like saturday, did some productive shit. Not bad.

I Have some bud and just got a new project car, going to be a chill one in the shed.

ive been stoned erryday for past 2 months, like 12g left so hopefully i run out soon nd be productive

Anyone know how long the wait is for getting a driving test? I heard it might be bad because of school holidays apparently. Talking about in outer Auckland.

Not bad, met the gf's family. had some sweet buffet food. Life is good rn

tfw you made me realize it's not saturday

Evening.

Day 2 of my four-day bender is coming along nicely

Just found out that a massive US equity firm has purchased not only us but almost our competitor. Bye bye job. The only time I've ever cared about the Commerce Commission doing shit.

Yeah. Get out. You're 16.

mods plz

I'm 26. That's part of why I need to pass so badly.

>Having a good weekend so far?

No. My missus hasn't talked to me in days and her roomate said that she went to auckland to "visit a friend" air quotes included.

RIP me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYvMeT2GC14

Just cause.

It's a business to pass the test now. You gotta recite your lines and perform actions perfectly. Get a dashcam bro. You might have recourse if they fail you on basic bullshit.

Been pretty sweet so far, some cucks missus came up to auckland for the weekend. Been fucking her raw since she got here.

I can't imagine how ugly you and her are if you have to announce your dirty deeds on Sup Forums.

Chick from Welly, now living in the USA.

I heard the other day Tinder in NZ is not a dating app, it's just how kiwis like their meat. I kek'd loudly

Trying to take steps in my life so I don't hate myself anymore, not seeing much payoff yet but I'm sticking at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAs2PBL1RsA

harness in the good energy, block out the bad

Thanks, that was helpful.

Feel the flow Guy, feel it

Yeah I'm working on it.

sup daniel

What you guys listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=9xR0bBczsV8

Keep at it.

go pick up your shit and leave hers on her front lawn

Yeah I'm trying but I keep getting sucked back into this pit of despair. Can't really imagine any kind of life I could make for myself where I'm not alone and miserable.

I will. But right now I'd rather feel like shit.

what kind of car?

The red square with the white border, because it's the only one that isn't an "odd one out".

1 because it doesn't have one distinctive feature differentiating it from all of the others
that sucks man. your gf must be a stone-cold steve bitch.

First weekend home with my newborn son. Pretty good but I'm in the waikato so I got narrowly missed by the cyclone. Had everything ready to fuck off and then just got a little rain.

Listening to a lot of fleetwood mac tonight. Dreams, the chain, landslide

Your first kid? Congrats!

pronunciation jokes are fukin fampai

Living in Auckland it seems like every extreme weather thing ends up being nothing.

Grats

Yeah. Thank you :P I'm having a lot of fun with it but looking for a house with a newborn is hard. Especially being 19. It was even worse when I was heavily pregnant

Right? I lived there for 17 years and it's always a big panic and then nothing

kek 19 single mother.

Read up on CBT and start doing thing to change your thought patterns.

Shes got laid more times than you have, so STFU

Mixed race baby?

>Having a good long weekend so far?
I guess. I got pizza and I found out how fast my car will go

Maybe if you suck up some more, you can tip your fedora

Lol white knight.

Let her stick up for herself.

Dunedin reporting.

Had far too much junk food lately. it's great.

KFC for tea last night since I was out in town, Hot Chips w/ bread for lunch and Maccas for tea tonight because parents are down and nothing was open.

Im working saturday and monday so its not much of a long weekend for me

Yeah I've been talking to a counselor, it's helped a bit. Only have 2 sessions left though, will need to go out of pocket if I want more after that.

No more work for me at my job after 8 months so I'm NEET again. Should have saved up more money. I'm gonna play so many video games this weekend and eat so much shit and smoke so much weed I'll not think about my bleak future and I really need to go back to the doctor to get fluoxetine again or something better preferably

Also who did this

also new mac boys
mega.nz/#F!9slGUKhJ!DJuXpiwhvuKtkHS5ukA_IA

Fuck i know that game. Try and keep at it by yourself, it helps me.

Only very slightly mixed.

I haven't been doing CBT at the counselor so I don't know how to do that.

Fuck off virgin

Lol actually am engaged. And yeah, pretty young, I know

It boils down to catching yourself when you're slipping into a negative though cycle and doing things to prove your anxieties wrong.

This:

>doing things to prove your anxieties wrong.

Like what?

CBT?
You do cock and ball torture with your counselor?

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. But yeah I always think that when I see CBT too.

What ethnicity?

desu

This your queen when she was young?

Not bad. Royalty is usually butt ugly due to inbreeding.

Rule Britannia ok

>all these indian migrants in NZ
>what possibly could go wrong

Hanging out for you to complete this advice, man.

Eurofag reporting.

What is life like in NZ for a white guy?

Weather, women, work opportunities, etc.

Who hear is gunna go to their local dawn service next week, and who hear is a liberal traitor?

Fuck off we're full

I'm terrified of when she dies considering the current thinking is we'll have a republic referendum when that happens.

*here. Fucked that up

I'll think about going, normally do.

Depends on my well-being at the time, though. as my Asthma is a bit rough at the moment and I don't think that'd help at all.

Come here. We need you.

If you need help when you get here post here.

Get yourself a chainsaw and simple qualifications and work in forestry. Good money.

It can be harsh in shitty weather. But I just remind myself it's nothing compared to what the lads went through, so surely I can take two hours of being wet and cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJi062IiUXE

TIL there is a German Dub of Goodbye Pork Pie.

Here's a good watch for you empire enthusiasts.

Waterloo (1970) youtube.com/watch?v=t0SNmojkw9E

Ladies might be interested in this film too. The night before battle was the Duchess of Richmond's ball, the grandest ball of all time. As depicted in part 4 of this film.

dont listen to this cuntcome visit if you want but if you try to join the forestry industry you'll get relentlessly bullied until you run crying out of the country. if you want to prove yourself, move to china instead and buy some of our land back.

I'm getting my bene tomorrow, so I can't wait to spend your hard earned money on some beers and buds.
Happy Easter fuckers!

Wellington is named after Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington and commander of Anglo-Dutch army.

Picton is named after Sir Thomas Picton, highest ranking non frenchman to die in this battle.

spend next weeks bene this week. Broke for another week and a half.

This eurofag has no idea how dangerous jobs are here, or how many hours they will have to work. Its quite the culture shock

couldn't help but laugh at that webm
darwin award material right there

Yep! But its always worth it.

Why are so many euros turning homosexual?

Its because all of these cunts that are moving over here!

*General Thomas Picton rather

harden up you faggot, thats nothing compared to what our soldiers went through

I know that, jesus, no need to get triggered.

True yeah as a kiwi I'm barely alive at this point. Have been injured in a good industrial accident and nearly killed many times over.

Why are we being driven to productivity in expense of our safety? It is always young guys on these dangerous jobs. Old guys won't do what they are asking us to do.

Its a good feel when the flame of empire is still alive in other kiwis

nah fuck ya cunt, they died so a generation of pussy ass butt fucking faggots like you could exist. that fact that you would even consider not going because you got a little bit a cough disgusts me

Ive got stockholm syndrome. Its now normal that I work 1 1/2 jobs, and then do volunteer work on top of that. Its just what has to be done.

If you get a euro over here with their 35 hour work weeks then they are gonna shit their pants when they find how much work we do down under

>a little bit of a cough
bitch please, I've almost died multiple times because of "a little bit of a cough", better known as Asthma.

You've missed the point that I've almost always gone to them, apart from where it was not feasible to go to them.