Hey Sup Forumsro's! Any idea what the red spots are? I've had sex twice in the last week with different people...

Hey Sup Forumsro's! Any idea what the red spots are? I've had sex twice in the last week with different people, first chick I used a condom with and the second had a test the previous week and was clean. Is it an sti or just an injury from rough sex?

Looks like aids
> OP is a confirmed faggot

Doctorfag here. This is super-AIDS. You're going to die.

Thats cock-rot... only way to save your dick is to apply bleach or it will drop off in a day or two

soak it in 98% rubbing alcohol

Typically a medical professional should diagnosis any outstanding symptoms, however this is a special case
>have micro penis
kill self

Actual medfag here, that IS aids, try cleaning it with some disenfectant or rubbing alcohol and hope for the best

Sti

too much fappin

Seconded. You're not going to die, just clean it very well and take good care of it. Small amount of bleach should be plentiful.

Or dilute the alcohol so it doesn't melt your dick

Looks like it could be balantis
>tfw fucking unlcean pussy

Most std's have incubation periods so testing too soon after sex can come up with a negative result. Also most standard std panels do not test for skin based infections such as herpes.

That's aids.

Medfag also, wash with javex, that's AIDS.

Wash your dick more often you dirty cunt.

>mfw op is completely fucked

Dude it looks like you didnt clean it since you had sex, wtf ew. Maybe thats why?

I'm afraid you'll have to amputate. You'll thank me later.

Got something like that after having sex with a girl who had a yeast infection. Could be that. Just clean and don't irritate it too much

That is almost certainly a yeast infection. It will probably get a bit worse. Really it's nothing to worry about, will just be red and itchy for a week or so.

I used to get it from my ex all the time, I guess she had a lot of yeast in her cooch. Current partner, don't get it at all.

If you're uncircumsised you're more prone to it.

Did you do anal/regular vaginal sex without a condom or washing your dick?

Super-AIDS is pretty bad OP. Better get some notrolomin pills.

this is definitly super aids, only quads can kill

Yeast infection. Just wash your dick head thoroughly and wear fresh undies everyday for about a week. Take a shower about an hour after you cum every time will help stop this.

Definitely a yeast infection
Look up ways to remedy it, it's common asf

That's not erect

aye.
apply one of those lactobacillus yogurt directly on your dick, let it soak for an hour or so then wash it with water only. do it 2 or 3 times a day until the infection is gone. eating said yogurt will also help.

its thrush, put antifungal cream on it. you get it from raw sex or washing it with heapsa bad soap

>
>too much fappin
This

On a fun note my ex intentionally gave my type 2 herpes today

if you can prove she knowingly and intentionally gave you the herp you got a got case to get money out the cunt

Just wait

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey OP don't worry about anything this has been happening to me for years. My doctor told me its just chaffing/irritation from the friction created by sex on the sensitive areas of skin on the penis. The head of the penis has some delicate, sensitive skin on it, don't stress it bruh.

This. Try using lube or make sure its actually in before you start pumping wildly into your mattress again.

Source: Am a mattress fucker

Thats a yeast infection.... saliva will fix it.. it has natural antibiotic properties.. so you should try to suck your own dick every hour or so until it clears up.

It's a bacterial infection. You're not doing a good job of keeping your dick clean. Since you're uncut you need to wash your dick after sex.
>uncut fag to the rescue

OP, it looks like your penis has had an allergic reaction to pussy. You should probably only fuck dudes from now on or it could get worse.

OP the real question here is why are you fucking bitches with the jungle bush. You sick puppy

AIDS wituout any doubt, im sorry user