I am currently in the navy and im in the korean peninsula. Shit is about to hit the fan...

I am currently in the navy and im in the korean peninsula. Shit is about to hit the fan. Within the next 3 to 5 days more then half of the world population will be dead. The moment North Korea tests the next missile we have been ordered to engage. The moment we do that everyone will be dropping bombs on everyone. May god be with you all

How fucked is NorCal? Could they at least hit San Francisco?

All coastal areas gone

Sweet. It's about time things got interesting.

how fucked is europe?

Not sure.

I hope you're right!

Nice LARPing, faggot.

Bye everyone

I am 100%

Pics and timestamp fag

>When North Korea tests the next missile

They're testing an underground nuclear detonation. Fuck off, LARPer

Hope the best for you guys.
If the shit hits the fan fuck those chinks.
May god be with you.

Timestamp to show if you are in the navy

Thank God tired of humanities bullshit. Ya'll need to go.

Id like to believe you, but i know you are fucking wrong

you fucking morons.

north korea does not have nukes. they do not have a delivery system that could get a pizza to Seoul in half an hour. they can't keep half of their population from starving.

this is a non-event. President Cheeto likes to pick the easy targets, or he'd be threatening Putin.

there will not be a global nuclear war over this. trust me on that.

Fuck you and your time stamp bullshit. Im out here putting my life on the line so little cunts like you can sit back at home and call real men liers. Fuck you beardo boy and your fucking mother.

Kill yourself.

>abandon thread

> posted from Mom's basement in Fife, Alabama

"that's right outside of Sputtenemburg for all of you need a point of reference."

fuck you faggot kill yourself. baiting piece of shit.

Hahahaha

you the san jose fag? I'd flee inland if I were you. Nukes and or subduction zone you're dead either way.

I baited your mom last night.

Baited that whore with some crack rock.

>stolen valor

Nice OPSEC, faggot.

I just raped your mother

How I know this won't happen:

What I know:
-I want to fucking die or at least civilization to be crippled to the point where my existence is no longer an embarrassment
-Good things don't happen to me, nothing ever works out the way i want them to

Therefore I am in no danger, the civilisation thats keeping my alive in this personal hell is in no danger
The universe wouldn't let me off that easy

Boom. Science bitch

Then kill yourself and rape your mother first

you are aware, little boy, that any response with "... your mother" in it makes you sound like an eight-year-old sperg? aren't you concerned about getting age-b&?

What is even your rating that you get to "engage" anyone?

more THAN*

>wish it was true

>May god be with you all
>In the navy
>Believes in fairytales.

Dubs say fuck you.