Traps are superior to women and i'm going to prove it

Traps are superior to women and i'm going to prove it

Woman
>Politically unaware
>Doesn't play vidya
>What's a "Sup Forums?"
>Low sex drive, sex only in special occasions
>When having sex never tries anything new and when you suggest something even slightly kinky looks at you weird
>Can't deepthroat
>Doesn't call you "daddy" or "master" when you ask her to

Trap
>Sieg Heil
>Want to play Dark Souls?
>B is my shit i love all the fucked up threads
>Hungry for dick 24/7
>Lets you fuck and tie him up in every way humanly possible
>can deep throat ALWAYS
>Calls you "daddy" and "master" without even asking

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like you've never been with a man or a woman faggot

That's right daddy master

Sounds like youve never properly turned a woman into your fuck slave. Once you make them cum untill they cant walk, all they crave is your dick.

Why do all that effort, when you can just get a trap that will be your fuck slave for no reason

>No vagina
Your argument is invalid

Traps are not real women Faggot

>be degenerate
>find other degenerate
>live happily forever after

you don't have to justify your degeneracy, OP. I understand.

More psychologically dominating.

What's more dominating? Fucking a woman, or fucking a man dressed as a woman. If you get an early trap, you are basically fucking the manhood out of him

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr

I simply dont crave cocks, you massive faggot.

you don't have to touch the cock. fuck her like the girl she is

haha you poor fuck
>my girl is a 7, 8 with makeup (6 if you don't like skinny, I do)
>bigger gamer than me
>doesn't care about Sup Forums but why should anyone?
>can't get her away from my cock, when I'm tired she is happy just to blow me
>can't deepthroat yet but it's fun to see her try

Traps are gay and everyone knows that but they're still the hottest thing on this planet

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Holy fuck sauce please

I don't even know. I found it in a trap tread a while back

google image search

Repeat after me, OP:

"I am gay. I enjoy cocks. I should be happy with myself and accept my sexuality for what it is, rather than continue to pretend I'm something I'm not. If I accept my gayness, I'll be a happier person and can find someone to be happy with, instead of continuing to live this lie that is my life. I am gay."

Good luck, OP.

Thanks to a few years on Sup Forums I bought a dildo and lost a lot of weight in an attempt to be a trap. I still want to lose more weight before I post a lot of pics, but Sup Forums made me crave cock

nice chubby legs

Thanks
I hate how big my legs are :(

not trappy at all, skinny doesn't make a trap. it's a balance.

And shave them legs you filthy faggot

Have you had cock yet?

the fuck is wrong with you

Not yet, hopefully soon.
I know I'm working on it, I was a fat neckbeard, so I had a pretty long way to go

either spend the money on lasering or get use to the pain of epilating every three weeks

got damn that's hot

As for the daddy and master thing its kinda true, mostly because its hot and most guys get off to dirty talk

>traps
>sieg heil
Nice one user

All this proves is that you hang around the wrong type of girls. Nothing wrong with traps, I like em as much as the next Sup Forumstard, but plenty of bitches are up for the same shit, you beta cuck.

moar

I need sauce for this

not gonna lie there was a point in time where i thought women were like that but it was just my shitty ex

i want to argue but im having trouble doing so

Yea but they don't have a vagina

Sara Salazar

Yeah traps are better...if you're a faggot

Why do you need a vagina? An asshole is 10x better than a vagina because it doesn't loosen up or smell like fish

okay i thought this was not a bait thread but now you're telling me you actually have a strong desire to stick your cock in a crusty, dirty hole that shit comes out of and smells like a landfill

i'm out

I am. thenks

thats where you're wrong kiddo. Pic related A trap and a MASSIVE manhating SJW

what if you put fish in it

>Lets you fuck and tie HIM up in every way humanly possible

There you have the problem

Your response is bait, certainly.
Shit stays in the colon. If it's in your ass, you need to take a shit.
I know this might sound strange, but some people actually wash their anus and even clean it out before sex.

Thank you my love. We are so the shit thank you for your support.

Found the gay one, good for you user :)

At least you are honest

I trust what you say implicitly.
No need for evidence, friendo.

Yes, the problem is that we want to tie him up in inhumanely possible ways.

Gotta find his tumblr and go 4 a suk ;3

Most of us don't like guys at all though. So... theres that.

it's dude, there's nothing "brave" about saying youre gay anymore, not that there ever was
i'd bet you would take more backlash nowadays if you publicly admitted to being straight
"youre a FUCKING straight male!!!!!!!!!!!"
i can just hear the autistic screeching which would ensue

GOD
HATES
FAGS

Yes, now let me fuck you, you closeted faggot.

Thats called the "honeymoon phase".

...wait.

I have a trap roomie that I bang. He tolerates it when I have a girl, leaving angry hints though. But, when I strike out, I'm having fun in his room. Gals don't stick around long because they get usually have something like "...and you have a shemale living with you who is obviously in love with you..." in their leaving me speach. They don't get it. He's just a lady substitute when I'm not getting real sex from a woman.

>Thinking a vocal minority is the majority.
>Confusing bravery with honesty.
>Being this much of a newfag.
Lurk more.

Dating a trap. Sorry OP you fat kike you're wrong

>Sieg Heil
Nope, doesnt have an opinion on politics

>Want to play Dark Souls?
Likes vidya but plays more indie games.

>B is my shit i love all the fucked up threads
More of a lurker and shitposter on LGBT, occasionally lurks Sup Forums

>Hungry for dick 24/7
Nope

>Lets you fuck and tie him up in every way humanly possible
Nope. We have a healthy sex life and they like a bit of bondage but they're really timid

>can deep throat ALWAYS
Hahaha gtfo OP you fat uggo cunt

>Calls you "daddy" and "master" without even asking
Lol nope. Calls me sweetie, sugar, honey

OP stop this nonsense. Actually go out and meet women and traps/trans and you'll find they're like everyone else

send the shemale to me and let a real girl be room mate

>when I'm not getting real sex from a woman

You never get real sex from a woman.

Faggot

jesus man that shit is pretty gay

You're just a lame trap tbh

I still win though and defeat OP's gaybo post. Been with other traps/trans. One was Sup Forums tier but thats what put me off cause he wouldnt shut the fuck up about politics. Couldnt go anywhere without him dragging his politics into it.
>left him for a blackie
>mfw he saw us
>text me demanding to know if that was my new bf or just a friend

teeheehee

even gayer. i'm actually impressed

>dates traps and niggers
Did you fall down a flight of stairs or some shit?

this
I'm not a trap. I've dated traps and transgirls and I'm still hanging around here to ruin OPs delusion.

Check it out nigga the reality is trannies are just like any other person but they have mental issues from the hormones they're pumping into their body. Also many of them have to join the tumblr victim clique for safety.

Literally looks like my girlfriend, traps are getting impressive orbmy standards are getting low

traps are expected to be good looking
this thread though...
hard to tell if they are showing their fronts or backs in these images

Post more pics i'm tryinna nut

I've dated a trap before, and it was okay.
You've got this idealized concept of what it's like, and although I'm sure this perfect trap does exist, why would they settle for you?

I'll talk about my ex if people want.

thanks

Nah I live in a majority white town (so outside US ;P) and had an opportunity to sample black meat so I was on it like a rat up a drainpipe. Also I'm quite the fag myself so with the traps/trans you can be degenerate cause they are

>nut

you dumb nigger

OP is full on retard faggatron.

havent been on this shitty site in like 3 years and the one time i do its the same boring shit...who the fuck would care what a b is when its the same 20k faggot furries?

welp see a in another 3 years.

because traps are a rare treat that only a few enjoy
a trap is lucky to find someone that finds traps attractive

You're freaking pathetic kid.

fuck meant to reply here

>Trap
>>Sieg Heil
>>Want to play Dark Souls?
>>B is my shit i love all the fucked up threads
>>Hungry for dick 24/7
Trap? More like my normie friend.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

idk what point that post is replying too

Lower your standards in looks and literally half of FetLife will be like this.

sounds like you've never done that either

post more pics niggers

yep.

especially comment on how much she likes taking your dick.

cute face. looks like a nice tight ass.

Having to ask..

WRONG

>Politically unaware
Brexit and Independence vote has made many women in Europe read up on politics
>Doesn't play vidya
WRONG. Many women now play video games because they have become a trend. A quick look on AAA games YT video comments and facebook page comments will show this
>What's a "Sup Forums?"
not a bad thing
>Low sex drive, sex only in special occasions
IF thats the case where do the terms slut and whore come from
>When having sex never tries anything new and when you suggest something even slightly kinky looks at you weird
What is 50 shades of grey?
>Can't deepthroat
ridiculous
Many do many dont. Thats not a bad thing I dont want some pseudoincest shit going on with my girl OP you keep that to yourself.

don't worry about the legs. define your ass more. make it more noticeable than your legs. then work on your legs.

nah. just you.

I'm legit in love with Bailey. She's so fucking hot.

the fuck is wrong with her body?

her tits were nice PRE-augmentation
nice that she tops and bottoms
ugly face though