>only a matter of days before trump is impeached
>omg my hair isn't dyed green enough
>there aren't enough safe spaces on my college campus
>I only watch CNN
>I cried on November 9th
>I cried on January 20th

Things liberals say.

teller is better

>I have not engaged in intercourse with a family member.

>things liberals say
Ban assault trucks
Bill Clinton is a rapist infowars.com

>I have not engaged in sexual intercourse of any kind because it would be rape

Things liberals say

>trips
>hot fire

Op, you're done.

Samefag

> Trump didn't win this election, Hillary got more votes
> Our racist country is killing black people because muh lol, and television is propaganda to make us accept our miserable lives
> Glyphosate is poison. Smoking weed is good.

FFS, liberal thinking is just a social cancer...

dumbfag

ITT: rash generalizations not rooted in reality

Says the greeen haired college student still wiping tears from Inauguration Day

Cletus detected.

What color was your hair in college?

What are you ? Dumb or blind ?

Of course liberals say such retarded bullshit.. They are prone to believe any simplistic propaganda because muh tolerance.

>idiots on both sides spouting nonsense
>I call it out

>MUHHHHH LIBROOOLLLSSSS!!!!!

You fucking idiots.

Brown. Just like it is now. Why is it that you "College Enlightenment" kids always have to get nose piercings or dye your hair an unnatural color? Oh right, it's just a phase. Just like being a liberal. Once you get out into the real world and have to make money and pay bills, you'll see that liberals are just leeches and you'll finally understand why the "racist white men" are right winged. Because it's for people who get up and work instead of protesting trump. Seriously how many people at those protests had jobs? Oh right, none because they were all on weekdays during business hours. Fucking faggots

>Hillary got more votes
But this is actually true.

>Bernie can still win
>Hillary can still win

Cry me a river

Facts must be difficult to understand for a homeschooled redneck.

The fact is trump won.

I understand the Puritan origins of the work-shaming thing, but is that really effective anymore? I work four days a week, love my job, and I'm more liberal now than when I was an edgy teenager.

I guess my point is we should all work less so we have time to pursue the things that make us human.

>you
Are you talking to me or jsut a faceless "enemy"-and idea of some "libtard" you need to school on the internet. (?)

Don't answer that, I don't really care. You're not making any useful argument, just spouting off poorly thought out sound bites to hear yourself talk.

>work less
Something a liberal would say. So they have more time to protest trump and spend more time at the hair salon

Yeah. But she didn't win anyway.

>work more
>like that trust fund CEO who spends more time on vacation than working

Not falling for that meme, faggot.

You shall be buying my artisanal buttplugs, making me rich, and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

>muh voter fraud
>muh investigations
>we won?
>oh shit never mind

This fucking guy. How are you gonna feel 4 years from now when trump is still president? Fucking tin foil conspiracy theorists

Facts are a pure decoy for liberals to evade reality.

Rely on analysis, global understanding of how thing work, regarding context. Stop sticking with "muh facts". Facts are just data, what is interesting is how you can interpret them, together, to produce a coherent and reliable paradigm.

This is why liberal rely on facts. Because they just want to evade reality, common sense and natural order. They just understand things backwards.

That's not really a counterpoint to my statement. Care to try again?

>Facts are a pure decoy
>Facts are just data
>liberal[sic] rely on facts... to evade reality

Go home, you're drunk.

Maybe when you grow up you'll understand sticking on data is just wrong, and what you should do is correlating them to build a coherent theory about how things work.

And you'll get why liberals stick with "facts", because with just a single data, you can basically say anything.

This is called "growing out of liberal bullshit for kids".

>correlating facts and data to build a theory

Did your antiscience leader teach you that?

>Implying you have to be right wing extremist if you aren't a liberal
You see, they just teach Republican and Democrat in 6th grade so I don't blame you, but there is an entire political spectrum.

I cried on Nov 9 and Jan 20 because I couldn't believe I had 2 abortions so close to one another

>implying that only right wing extremists have sex with family members

Are you not a amerifag?

Tears of joy I bet.

The only people that like children are republicans and priests.

>not understanding popular voat doesn't mean shit.
Yeah, you definitely get how politics work. Once you've gotten a hold on local government, I'll tell you the secret to getting the president you want voted

>muh voter reform
>muh rigged system
>oh we won?
>never mind

>implying all Americans are inbred
That's a pretty big idea coming from someone who could physically pull off their extra chromosomes, faggot.

>implying sex with you isn't rape

Your extra chromosomes from generations of inbreeding.

>we won
Nigger who said I voted for Trump. I wanted A more experienced politician like ted cruz, faggot. Cry more about how trump won, because all it does is prove to everyone you can't thing over a mental age of four.

>at least having sex with me wouldn't be considered inherently wrong since I am considered a lucid human being and not mentally retarded.
Your grammar is all the proof I need.

It's funny because it's true.

>I'll tell you the secret to getting the president you want voted
>I wanted A more experienced politician like ted cruz
>can't thing over a mental age of four.
>thing
>voat
>all kinds of messed up punctuation
>can't thing over a mental age of four.

Leaving this thread, nigger. I won't read your response, because it's safe to assume it's more of this shit.

I'm 28, see myself as a right-leaning libertarian, and work as a head overnight cna, and I have my hair dyed green, and have tattoos.

I also command a lot of respect because Im not a giant cunt who goes around judging people because of their taste in hair color.

Not everyone who dyes their hair is from tumblr.
Here is your (((You))), grandpa.

>muh grammar

Nice capitalization, faggot.

Keep touching your retarded little brother, jesus said it's ok.

TRUMP
PAYS
FOR
HIMSELF
OBAMA
DID
NOT
>Shill pls go

> Vaccines cause autism
> I'm really allergic to gluten
> This will help you get rid of the toxins