I got banned. dubs gets chat logs

I got banned. dubs gets chat logs.

Nah we already know what it is
>not following meta

fucking stupid game and cancerous little shits playing it. why bother tbh famalam

dubs here

I agree, its probably stupid anyways. Fug off :DDD

you were probably being too much of a faggot in a game built for 14 year old faggots you fag

Just post it

>actually dubs

I hate/love riot like an abusive girlfriend and they know it.

I don't understand why I still play this fucking game.

I wish I could go back to when I fell in love with the game but I know it will never be the same again.

I spent so much time into this and it can't end right now.

Just give me a permanent chat restriction. I still want to play. I'm just tired of the passive aggressive bullshit. I can't fucking take it anymore.

You could also just remove your enter key before every game to prevent yourself from going full hehexd like op

play stupid games win stupid prizes

if dubs kys op

Rerolling for this

rollinjg

>0.006%
In a game known for it's cancer and autistic retards, you are a special kind of autistic.

>playing this shit in 2017
This game died in 3rd season, fuck off

roll

I bet you're the kind of guy who play teemo top

rooll

roll

No one gives a fuck.
/thread

Rolling

I hope you called someone a nigger or this isn't even worth it

roll

meme

Roll

Nice

i just go /mute all every game since i got banned for this shit

pings are enough and ive gotta say i havent been raging at lol for like half a year now that i dont have to deal with retarded opinions of retarded morons feeding and then blaming everyone else

you can't /thread yourself faggot

lol, i too am banned for calling some guy a chink a year ago. Spamming chinese and feeding as vayne while i tried to carry my gold 1 -> p5 promos

gimme those logs

Those chat lags ain't that bad. All those butthurt children raging if you use mean words.

reddit.com/r/stopgaming

heil hitler

roll

Roll

>fucking stupid game and cancerous little shits playing it. why bother tbh famalam

only at low elo, get out bronze already

OP won't deliver

checkem