REKT

REKT

what the fuck what are these guys doing that not how you rape someone

Just nogs being nogs

genital rekt anyone

THEN DO IT FAGGOT

I can never get over how fucking gay those punches were. Use your damn knuckles! They should of whacked his ass next for punching like a bitch.

damn i've never seen anyone inject nerve gas directly into their brain using a method like that before, if this how the kids are doing it now?

please continue the meems

whoa

So like..... a moment ago they were bashing her skull in with a huge log and busting her fucking face up with a hammerfist, and now they're concerned that she might not be okay......................? the fuck?

wtf

yeah totally makes sense eh?

damn that is one hell of a clean cut, was he comitting Sodoku?

Butter Face

hoooly fuck thats cool

https

://www

.dropbox

.com/sh/2f4hj

71zb5wpxed/AA

BmxIg-Gd5

3OIJ11W

jr8seTa?dl=0

dropbox full of gore

Literally my thoughts, inbred fucks

that's a fucking trip to watch while high

Why?
What makes somebody capable of doing this? I could kill somebody, but only in self defense. This type of shit is not disturbing because of gore, it's disturbing because of how many people are OK with standing there filming it (like those disgusting cartel fucks who behead children).

Come on, he was only trying to scare her!

theresatruckthere.webm

They were just trying to get the demon out, I'm sure.

daaaaaaaaaaamnnnn instant ragdoll, brutal!

humanity

yea let me just download that real quick, you fucking retard

Should have worn a seat belt

keep on truckin'.webm
trucked up.webm
sleeping in the truckbed.webm
passed out during the tailgate.webm

You need to check out that chopchop.webm in that above dropbox link.

no real pity for these guys. Most of the time they kill the bull so it only makes sense the bull walks away the winner occasionally

No user, I'd say it's a lack of humanity that makes people do this stuff. Nobody with even a shred of it could do this to another human. Not even the big bad boogeyman Fuhrer; Adolf Hitler - was capable of doing this kind of thing.

Let's get down to the brass tax here...Why is it only brown people that do this stuff?

is this how they test the iphone screen?

>tacks

like the 2 guys that beat a hobo to death with a hammer?

>how many people are OK with standing there filming it

one?

How was she rekt?
She clearly was put in an unfavourable position?
Learn to differentiate between gore and rekt you fucking newfags.

i knew someone would like it

Story?

That's gore, not rekt, mongrel

sorry wrong file but here it is

>why is it only brown people that do this stuff
the negro mind is evolutionarily inferior to civilized man
liberals and generally people who have never been exposed in any real-life situation to brownskins do not believe this fact, and mistakenly use the word "racist" to describe someone who states this simple fact, which is universally true

until all civilized people know the truth, and stop refusing to accept FACT, no progress will ever be made with the negro situation in America, or elsewhere

even you yourself could. anyone could, if they were brought to it. one of the biggest parts of humanity that pussies like yourself are in denial about is duality--it's overcoming and controlling the dark half that makes one a modern civilized man.

FAG

nice feets

Too far, kill this stupid cunt

Naw man, watching that kind of shit really gets to me lately. I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years now and I used to be fine with everything, but now that I'm a bit older, I think I have more of a sense of empathy than I used to. Now when I see that shit, I put myself or my loved ones in that situation and it makes me sick.
I do believe it's important to sometimes look at this horrific shit though. It's a good reminder that the world is horrible.

Hah, I've only ever heard people saying that. Thanks

Maybe in this one video, but there are countless others where a whole swarm of muslims crowd around a child getting beheaded or stabbed or something.

As in, not just a random, lone wolf psychopath, but a whole group of people who are fine with killing kids. It makes me sick.

Yes. Kebab removal when!?

What the actual fuck is going on here?

Exactly like what the fuck? This video is so confusing

he got beat up and the blood is pumping on his forehead

why do people get triggered when people beat babbies? like seriously, fuck babies. they're noisy, annoy the shit out of you, make life a living hell for the people retarded enough to have one, and everyone around them, and worst of all they ensure the continuation of the species. kill all the fucking babies, abort them all before they get a chance to leave the womb. this human race shit has got to end

No I'm not. I'm not one of those "no violence EVER" pussies; I am just saying it's barbaric to behead someone, and inhuman.
If somebody threatened someone I care about, I'd choke the life out of them. Smashing someone's head in with a rock is literal muslim-tier and would also make a mess.

Looks like he might have fucked up his sinus or something. If he punctured it behind his nose I guess every breath he'd try to take in would go into the sinus instead of his lungs.

Scorpio tried to do his MKX fatality, but the nigger was a fast runner, so he escaped and made it back to an Outworld hospital

i think you may be missing the point. at least you're not messy.

the point
>
>
>
where you are

labeling things as "barbaric" or "inhuman" is an attempt to refute duality.
>i'd choke the life out of them

spoiler : some humans may find that in itself to be "barbaric" or "inhuman". you see how your willful ignorance is annoying, yes?

i doubt you'd do anything physical to anyone, regardless of the level of provocation presented to you. you seem like the type to live in this idealistic area within your own brain while remaining painfully unaware of just how wide the berth between your ideals and reality really are.
>i'd choke the life out of them

yeah, in your head you would. in reality you'd probably just break down and cry if someone murdered someone close to you, break down and shit yourself while begging to live if found at the hands of captors intent on ending your existence.

tl;dr - you're a joke, and a pussy. cheers.

fucking gingers

I've seen the video on the original source and from what I remember the girl cheated on the guy whose hands (with the watch) you first see placing the shit on her head, and they did this to "warn" her. And yea, this is from brazil.

What's her side of the story?

see

Fucking KEK! One less beaner. Glad he removed himself from the gene pool in such a retarded way. I don't support Trump, but even I hate beaners. Shows we all pretty much have had it with their retarded ways and customs. GO BULL!

oh fuck i can never handle these threads...

see

you will get used to it

It's a smartphone on her head. It was supposedly used as a means to rat on drug trafficking. Just her having that in such a poor country was a tip off.

I'm sure it got much worse for her after the video ended, if she survived at all, that was at minimum a TBI.

if u dont support trump then fuck you

holy shit

story?

it takes longer to die by being choked to death than by being beheaded and a lot of the time massive head trauma is pretty quick too.

fucking brutal kek

anyone else find it weird that it's perfectly legal to watch children be tortured but the moment you post cp you got people freaking the fuck out

indeed

mods

stfu user

And the bleeding hearts and Liberals want to bring those barbaric fucks into our countries all because they turned theirs into a 3rd world shithole and some children got killed. Leaving peoples heads in streets and shit to send a message. Fuck that shit.

what do you mean

Guess we're already used to see stuff like this. Cp is still something "rare" and it should stay so.

no only u u sick paedo
WHERE ARE THE MODS

wew lad, projecting a bit much there, don't you think? I'm not a gladiator, but I'm not a bitch either.
Incidentally, I actually got stabbed in 2015 by a couple of muggers. It was fucking terrifying to be in such a situation, but I had no choice or they would have hurt my friend too.

agree

for a fucking reason...

nice pasta

heh i didn't say i was a pedo you numb fool i just think its weird you guys are totally fine with with kids being getting hurt. Careful who you call sick bud.

>GTA V console draw distance.webm

Even in ~2012 cp was posted nearly daily on this site. Which means you're all a bunch of cancerous newfags.

Go b8 somewhere else fag

these 'bleeding hearts and liberals' have become cryptocommunists and protofascists these days. of course they want to import them--they want to destroy the established ways and order.

I dont mind to see children get raped neither