Been on coke for last 11 hours and I'm supposed to meet guys for golf in 3 hours. What do?

Been on coke for last 11 hours and I'm supposed to meet guys for golf in 3 hours. What do?

Go wash your face with cold water

One of them is recently sober...

More coke

Lucky, snort some more.

Keep doing coke. It's going to be hilarious, you'll be that one revved up mong on a different level to everyone else.

Everyone loves that guy.

Golf anyways, who cares if he notices

put your funny golf pant on.

Have a drink. Whiskey works well. It evens out the high.

Keep it for golf and do sneaky bumps on the course, try bring alcohol too. Your golf score will be shit but at least you'll get your round in.

Give up golf.

I wish I had more blow. All out.

Coke high doesn't last long. Ease off for a bit.

more coke
simple anawer

If I had more, it'd be more simple.

Do some speedballs.

Alcohol. Not too much, just a drink or two.

Enjoying some beers now, contemplating the tequila I have.

Easy does it. Wait a bit between drinks to see how they affect your high. Remember that the coke will be winding down at the same time. You don't want to get shitfaced trying to even out the high. Specially if you don't have more blow to go the other way.

mate if this is true you're probably fucked. Golf in 3 hours, and a round takes like 3/4 hours... the only way is to just keep bumping coke. Good luck mate, it's gonna be a nightmare doing keys in the middle of a golf course during a fucking 4 ball hahaha.

Cancel, and keep partying.

take a xanax and go to sleep.

Do.more Coke nigger don't crash

Another line or 3

Best answers imho. but ill just have a couple more drinks and head to the course.

Coffee with whiskey in it, will keep you going without the coke.

But, as said earlier, I'm out, I can try to hit my dude up, but I doubt he'll wake up.

You must not know how cocaine works...

That guy usually ends up being the annoying one who won't stfu and gives long monologues about meaningless shit that he thinks is groundbreaking.

Show up. Offer them coke. Party!

Golf and blow... you must be some shit tier southern lawyer.

Wasting your life with both of those hobbies.

you should of still played in the masters
>fucking dustin johnson

No he wont hes fuckin done with. anyone thats been on a real bender knows what im talking about

So close, god tier Northern machinist. Good luck next week.

If I had more I'd keep going.

Best trips btw.

Oh yeah, then it all changes once he starts to come down and becomes the angry twisty one.

Shit person with a shit hobby. To think I get to spend all night dealing with these mongs :)

getting paid = wasting ur life?
ikr dude will be lucky if he doesnt see shadow people behind the trees at every hole

nigger just cut off ur phone, black out the windows with bedsheets smoke pot and go the fuck to sleep like a normal fucking druggie

You need the same amount heroin, then you should be normal again

Kill yourself.

... Is this Trump?