I just found an hidden compartment on the basement of my grandparents (rest in peace) house next to mine

I just found an hidden compartment on the basement of my grandparents (rest in peace) house next to mine

I'm not really worried now because if that's been there for years it's probably not going to explode (if it is really explosive)

I live in Portugal so it's not a bomb from WW2

At that time, spies from all over the world really enjoyed to be here, so perhabs it belonged to a spy or so?

>I think it's the right time to request some help from Sup Forums about these 2 things I found

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26663640.
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would take a HUGE force or some sort of fire/ignition to generate an explosion, they're harmless for the most part.

prepare to be v&

They don't looked fuzed which is pretty cool. Are there bronze looking nose cones near by?

Any stenciling on the shell? They appear to be mortar shells, probably inert. Want to do something really cool? Up end them, pick em up and look into the shell, if its empty, hurrah :)

If its full, deep concern ring the police.

Look like used training rounds

be careful some explosives actually get more unstable over time

if it is TNT based it will sweat nitroglycerin making the bomb contact sensitive

Giant Portuguese dildos. Your gran must have been a great help in war.

There's no way I'm going to touch that shit, I'm probably just going to call the police

Doesn't look they have sweat and besides these look like they are from the 40's/60's and most likely would have contained RDX.

Should i say it?
Naah, go ahead.

You will be fine, the fuzes contain the sudden bangy bits. Whats the worst that could happen? They go off? You'd never know about it, your neighbors would, but you'd be fine

Think happy and up end the fuckers. Remember you can't be dead if you don't know you are :)

Wisdom

yard darts

Timestamp

dafuqsdat

timestamp first

I'd pay $40 for those.

you got ripped off

there morters

It is difficult to tell what types of bombs these are without a reference to their size. Could you provide a pic of these next to your erect penis? This would help in identification.

You managed to misspell every word in your comment.

there not explosive as they are radioactive so if you drop them on the ground they'll fall apart and you can see if there real.

Portugal?
eeeyy é bom ver um portugues aqui a ter sucesso com o seu thread, vives em que? seixal, porto?

Looks like mortar shells ... Better get the bomb squad to remove them. Old explosives sometimes get unstable

nigwer

Sul

nah there fine there isatopes have decayed so he just needs to drop them on the ground and see what's inside.

timestamp you fucking faggot

why the fuck are you talking with gay OP without timestamp you dumb fucks

Lá para beja ou portimão?

interesting anyway to fuck with normies trying to pose as us

Fuck your rules you fat autist

>Fuck your rules
>your

you just showed how new you are

Yeah, it wasn't funny the first time you dense fuck

I'm with this guy. Timestamp or piss off.

time stamp or gtfo OP you cum guzzler

>see thread
>see pic
>many replies
>maybe there will be something good on this board
>no timestamp

OP is a faggot again, nothing more, nothing less

abandom thread

triblezinga

Listen to this man OP you faggot

OP here. Fuck you you won't force me to do shit.

Will you contribute to the thread or NOT?
If not fuck off so the adults can talk.

You really are newfags since you can't see OP's thread properly.

Reading this thread and I had a great thought. Sup Forums is a brilliant small scale example of why we have crime and rulebreakers.
The rules were created but ovetime people gradually care less and less about them, each year the newfags come in and the oldfags beat them with the rules until they know the rules themselves which follows on year after year teaching the younger generation. Gradually it comes to a stage where there isn't enough people who give a fuck about the rules and so the younger generation isn't taught them like they used to be. This leads to a large amoung of people who don't know/care about these rules. Now if we compare that to real life we have a similar picture.

there's a thumbtack in the upper right corner
good for reference

Are you trying to say something, OP?

Anyway, this is Sup Forums so FBI is going to fly overseas and arrest you for terrorism

Hey I'm just giving you options. Its the other angry autists screeching at you.

Called the cops yet?

Words of winsdom
Op is a faggot, people who reply to this thread even more

>No one gives a shit, it's an image board on the internet.
>Grow up

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Faggot detected

topkek

I'm listening, what you got to say?

>TIME STAMP OR GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think you took a wrong turn when you wanted to enter the faggot alley

No I'm sure I entered faggot alley cos here we both are. You on your knees with my hot sticky cum in your eyes :)

Want a tissue butter cup?

>what you got to say
You said it all.

yeah let me just carry that in under my spy jacket
nothing to see here
not suspicious at all

>Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom and washed my ass as I always do when I poo. I'm not gay tho.

>I wont take another picture with a timestamp added, perhabs another day since I already looked all that house up.

>I guess I got what I was kind of expecting, the kids of Sup Forums replying nonsence boring shit.

>Thanks for the help... (Not)...

locked*

Having worked bomb disposal for the army.... no they dont. The detonators do. but these dont have detonators in them, so handling them will be okay.

the fuck you talking about? the only way to know for sure if these are real is to drop them on the ground.

It's not like Portugal will be missed.

Good call. Can't be too careful. They'll call in bomb experts to determine whether or not they're a hazard

talking about your shit unfunny comment.

Bomb shaped bowling pins.

OP, if theyre heavy, then DONT FUCKING DROP THEM!!!!

If theyre light, then you got some cool bookshelf accents

Seriously dude go outside. Your taking Sup Forums far too seriously. Also while your out there consider your closeted homosexuality its really obvious, like obvious to a random user on Sup Forums

No timestamp needed, I just searched on google images and this is the only image of this kind on the internet

>Better stay away from this image inb4 police knocks at my door then

It will degrade and become worse over time.

But it's fine. If you die, I'll just kek. I'll even shit down the toilet in remembrance of you.

WHAT ARE THOSE

you know what to do OP

Mortars have to be primed first, bang the thin end off the ground, then drop in a metal tube at 45dagree angle in the direction of your worst enemy. Win?

He needs the cheese charges to actually fire it. OP, about how many mm is it in diameter

on the other hand, not a bad way to go...

Hah u think ur smart because you no words?

obviously smarter than you. Inbred piece of shit. go fuck your sister.

I love when people try to pose as OP

If you don't know your shit, don't make up shit.

Dynamite is not TNT. Dynamite is nitroglycerin based and 'sweats' it out. TNT is not. TNT is TriNitroToluene and is Really stable, you can actually throw that shit in bonfire and maybe cook a dinner.

They better arrest his dead grandfather tho they his.

Interesting

>European
>Calls the police about bombs
I sure hope they don't lock you up.

If I were you, I'd never touch them or tell anyone about them.

its not CP faggot

cook himself you mean

i would load them up
take them to your nearest synagogue
make a big bon fire
leave them in bon fire
drive away

Would by any means your grandparents house be up for sale?

Trips of truth

Take a picture with a soda can or something of recognizable size so we can have some sense of scale of these things

lol anyone remember the thread years go when that retard found a grenade and he threw it it down the shitter?

op you should try flushing them

Call up an expert, and become buddies.

That's not a bomb, they're inert shells. Those grooves are to fit the barrel of a mortar I'd assume

TNT doesn't sweat nitroglycerin .... TNT has nothing to do with nitro either, dynamite is what sweats which is just a safer way to use nitroglycerin but over time it leaks

You don't

You should inform the authorities. There is no reason to prosecute you. If you are really worried ask a lawyer first. I heard of people dying because of ww1 projectiles for example bbc.com/news/world-europe-26663640. What if your kids find them one day and they blow up? Also, banana for scale?

Bump

Sup Forums.org/bns/ (buy and sell)
buy and sell stuff here