Suicide Squad using “Without Me" is the worst thing to ever happen in Eminem's life

Suicide Squad using “Without Me" is the worst thing to ever happen in Eminem's life.

Worse than Proof dying.

Worse than his addiction to prescription pain medications.

Worse than his relationship with his ex-wife Kim.

The song is so jarring and unfit for the scene it's in that it just comes off as bizarre. I guess since Eminem dressed up as Robin in the music video Warner Bros assumed it would be a ‘clever nod' to include in the film but instead it just comes off as a desperate cringworthy attempt to emulate Deadpool's cool use of “X Gon Give It To Ya" by DMX.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmwaTPS5zIs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad

Anybody on Sup Forums hear about the Drake and Eminem beef? kek

bump

The Eminem Show was his last consistently good album.

I enjoyed recovery

Yeah, but my only problem with that album is that he completely ditched the "underground rapper" sound and went hollywood. Still a great album, but very different than his first two.

recovery was shit

eminem is for smelly white trash people with patchy facial hair and prescription drug problems

The whole soundtrack is lazy, obvious and stupid. Was Ayer who chose the songs? What a teenager. Cringeworthy.

You just described Eminem

and?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmwaTPS5zIs

It's his best imo. MMLP close 2nd.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93mpnbcaaik

A white rapper, kek. What will they think of next.

It's only a problem when I run out.

Thought the same desu. Overall most songs were used in a really awful way, but the Eminem track really stands out. Holy shit it's just completely out of place and random

Eminem recording “Without Me" in the first place is the worst thing to ever happen in Eminem's life.

I fucking hate those corny, gimmicky, obnoxious pop culture referencing tracks of his.

Eminem is a faggot white boy corny rapper who has technical skill and literally nothing else of value. If he put a bullet in his brain nothing would change. I hate anyone who likes his shit music.

smoke anotha oxy bub

Agreed. Same for My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady, and We Made You

Relapse is pretty underrated desu

>wahh why don't white people rap about being a real ghettos ass nigga like I do

because they aren't? Eminem actually raised his own child. It's pretty obvious he isn't black.

Smoke? No, no. Just because I like drugs doesn't mean I act like a moron. I take them the way they're intended to be taken, ans when I can't get high anymore I stop for a few months. I have never smoked, crushed, or snorted.

Yeah at first it was kinda catchy, but when he started doing that shit all the time just for the radio play it got annoying

>I enjoyed recovery
Having terrible taste in Eminem is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations.

wew buddy

Eminem can't into pop culture references. Some of them were already dated even back then. It's definitely one of his biggest flaws as a lyricist

I doubt the core audience of SS was even old enough to remember when that song was popular.

For once OP was not a faggot.

A decent and productive black member of society

>yfw Eminem stopped making dope af albums after 8mile/eminem show

t. kanye west fan

>white rap
>rap in general

>Worse than Proof dying.
Proof of what??

I agree with you in spirit but Eminem was kind of good at times, even though he was responsible for bringing that mostly shit genre to the suburbs.

Ayer always has top 40 nigger music in his movies

extreme shit taste detected

Actually, that's a pretty good point. Shows just how out of touch they are