Be born with perfect body

>be born with perfect body
>getting your penis irreversibly mutilated because a 3000 year old jewish book says so

oy vey! a daily reminder than circumcision is child abuse

At least you get a blowey joey from the rabbi afterwards

get your tonsiles cut out is child abuse

getting your tonsils cut out with no medical justification is child abuse

Amerifat here, but I'm not cut and neither is my son.

Not gonna end up like pic related.

if the tonsils are not being regularly infected, then yeah it is child abuse.

If they are infected, there's an acute medical reason to do it. I think you were trying to make a stupid false comparison, but it was just too dumb to succeed.

>not realizing circumcisions will be required in "Trump's" America

Wot, how does that even happen? What am I looking at? Im a cutfag american with no choice is this something I should worry about?

Stay strong user! One day we'll get a law that prohibits these kinds of backward traditions and punishes people who perfo rm genital mutilation.

>Dat dried up penis head

its a botched circ where it didnt heal properly

skin bridge. it's the result of botched healing after a circumcision.

I was circumcised because I couldn't pee well. My pee pee was not working how it should. However I'm happy with what I have and it doesn't feel like child abuse.

oh thank christ, my dick doesnt look like that so I assume im safe from that, looks terrifying

medical reason is different, but ritual or just cultural reason is kinda bullshit

My parents aren't even Jewish but still circumsized me

they cut mine after birth
those mothefuckers.
They also left a small sking bridge.

It doesnt matter much to me, has not affected my sexlife, but still feel they owe me something; they fuckin mutilated me.
What can I do?
ive been thinking about writing them a leter or something demanding they fix skin bridge. For free.
u think they'd agree?

>be born with perfect body

So perfect my breathing and feeding tubes are connected

Yesss goy, multilate your baby boy, he totally needs it!

*charges $1000 for a 30min op*

There's a good medical reason to remove tonsils, you uneducated troglodyte.

Circumcision is done for purely cosmetic reasons, because people are so stupid they think a cut cock looks better than a natural one. If there was ANY reason to justify circumcision I wouldn't mind it, but as it stands the only reason people do it is for insane religious beliefs or because "lol foreskin looks weird dude"

I love how they show the most fucked up cut dicks in these pics.

Yea I agree. I don't really get this whole debate, because it doesnt change much. You still got a dick, you can still get erections..
However ritual or not isnt really the point. If it's done well, it's really no big deal, at the end of the day your penis is still here.
Maybe the real problems are the doctors who circumcise people like shit.