>be me
>always slapped as a child
>been told I'm a burden and a pain in the ass to take care of by 8 years old
>been told I was meant to be aborted too
>been told I deserve the shit I get

Feel-y enough for you, OP?

youre 8 years old?

is that last line supposed to be sad?
jesus fuck its true about millenials. if they dont feel like they're a hyper-special snowflake then they kill themselves

No, that was 10 years ago.

>no haha i am exactly 18 years old
underage detected

Contrary to what a bunch of fuckers will probably say, it's not likely to get better. You will likely struggle with this shit your whole life. You have an awareness and an inability to lie to yourself.

I'm an olderfag and the struggle never stops. And I am someone who actively works on myself, both physically and mentally, has tried meds, works out, watches what I eat, I don't often drink or abuse my body. I go to regular talk therapy. I have a decent job, make good money, have a loving spouse. And I still struggle.

There are good days and bad days, user. Wish you the best. Maybe you are one of the lucky ones and this will just be temporary.

>gf goes from the first good thing in my life to a total bitch, first person ive ever loved and thought loved me beck
>family gives up on me
>failing uni and being dissapointment to everybody (inb4 uni is free here)
>ex practically raped me
>have nothing to look forward too
>go to a therapist she just says im not depressed and this is just who i am so why not an hero
>tfw couldve had it all vut fucked it up with bein not even depressed as ive been told
>tfw not sick just trash

>go to a therapist she just says im not depressed and this is just who i am so why not an hero

Jesus user. That 'therapist' needs to be drowned.

Came here to feel not to kek goddammit

damn man.

I know, the ones with the animals always gets me.

I'd guess this dude kept this dog to get more money, but still. I'd like to hope differently.

Fuck hope, man.

every time

was my ex gf birthday yesterday. I know she has a new bf for the last 10 months or so, probably got dicked down pretty good by him. Not that I want to be with her or anything, she was an absolute cunt alot of the time, but when it was good it was really good. Love my current gf very much but still, those feels never go away.

thre is no implication of suicidal thoughts you dipshit. you're probably ~26 and bitch about "millenials". shut the fuck up.

at first I didn't even want to read this because of the seemingly cliché picture next to it, but that's a nice train of thought there.

fuck mate, this was deep.

Most of you voted for Trump.

Sorry but I'm not sorry that you're feeling horrible.

yeah... that is pretty much exactly how I feel about my first love. I'll never forget the first kiss, or the last kiss.

Man, get the fuck out of here with this shit. Hopefully you're a goddamn bot or the shittiest troll ever.

Nah. Leftists really are garbage.

Same to you, move the fuck on. There's plenty of other places here for people to ignore your dumb shit.

>I have a decent job, make good money, have a loving spouse

Does lying on the internet helps you?

yes. I live a fake it til you make it lifestyle for a long time now and feel way too weak to start another one. I can't really do it alone

That's a convoluted way to say, "I'm a pussy." No feelz. Just weakness.

not today asshole

Yeah, right.

Why would I lie? I didn't say I was rich. I didn't claim everything was perfect. My point was life doesn't have to be shit for you to feel like everything is shit.

>trump-voting retard detected

how do you feel about him NOW you pederast!

gonna wet your widdle pantsy wantsies?

Fuck you!

Saving

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=JXcV6dOMUZs

this is more like funny

The nukes are coming, that will be something to look forward to

well no one seems to be posting

Knigge shut the fuck up

This

God damn if this ain't the truth.

Women almost always, ALWAYS have backup dick. Don't fool yourself. If she's the least bit attractive, she's getting hit on and has someone she's thought about fucking at least once. And chances are that dude is a contact on her phone, right now.

leddit fag gtfo

I don't have the willpower to fight my way through such cringe. the first 2 panels were enough

There's a twist ending m8

>Feels like shit.
>Wants thread that will make him/her feel more like shit.
American logic.

a love that cannot be, even though it is mutual

and you cannot stop it

domestic violence?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck.