>drop out of high school
>get full time job as a roofer
>i litterally dont have any money to spend on myself
>doing everything i can to make this work
>catch her cheating again
>mfw she dumped me
>mfw i had all the money in my account ready to pay for stuff
>mfw i went back and wrote her a check for what she needed to get by

then 2 weeks later i caught this bitch keying my car and i didnt do a god damn thing about it, what the hell was wrong with me but im glad i got out of it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NE7zZ2j
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vagina is a hell of a drug

Grow a pair of balls you fucking idiot....

this is exactly my life minus the pregnancy and now 9 years later, still roofing, happy, self employed w/ my own crew. but now i use and manipulate women because of that one cunt woman. hope it worked out for you OP

it was so long ago man, nothing i can do now but cry about it lol but shes a heroin addict now, looks like shit, kid taken away, and lives in the shittiest of shit areas so mean its all good

Holy fucking shit youre a cuck. Like wow borderline retarded.

hell yeah its all good, i run a used car lot now but i make just under 6 figures, i got a good life

BAIT
When you said the kid was black
Then the story went to bait

lol i wish it was man this was my life

i agree

You should kill yourself op

yup
>be 16 or some shit
>have this chick in jujutsu class
>start flirting or something close to it what beta me could do
>holy shit she's intrested
>start dating, HOLY SHIT WE JUST KISSED
>some light groping, some kisses and two or three years later she still didn't let me fuck
>do all kinds of shit for her which i despised but did because she liked it
>at some point i get fed up with her and try to gather all my balls in order to break up
>takes me more than a month, but i eventually went through with it
Ten years later it's still as close as i ever got to pussy, but at least i have my balls back.

Why are you like this OP?

i was young and stupid. i regret every second of it

You're still probably a cuck. You can't let people control you like that user

Wanna know something sad about koalas?
Koalas literally eat fucking nothing but eucalyptus. I'm serious they don't even drink water they get it from the leaf. The problem with this is that eucalyptus is not very nutritious and eventually even wears down the koalas' teeth because it's kinda toxic.

All Koalas that don't get killed in koalas fights or by a predator or a forest fire die when their teeth wear down to little nubs and they can't eat the eucalyptus leave anymore.
Close to all koalas starve to death while sitting in a tree that grows their food.

Source: I am a mammal keeper at a zoo and feed these sad little guys. We give them supplements to help strengthen their teeth so they live longer.

Why did she key your car. this story doesnt make any sense.

omg you are such a fucking mess user, i don't usally say this but damn bro you should realy kill yourself !!

Fuck it man, you were just a kid.

She treated you like a cunt but you at least thought you were doing the right thing and acted pretty fucking mature for your age.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Learn from it and move along.

more greentext cringe stories here!: discord.gg/NE7zZ2j

I heard some thing about them, maybe you can verify:
>koalas get stoned while eating eucaliptus
>koalas dont actually have any predators hunting them because they just taste so bad because all they've eaten was eucaliptus

it's not really sad if you first consider that koalas wouldn't even exist and come to be through evolution if it wasn't for the eucalyptus tree

delete yourself. you are exactly the cancer that is not only killing Sup Forums but the white existence. there is no amount of things anyone could say to you in such a short amount of time that could accurately depict how much of an actual detriment white males in general that your mere existence provides.
>tl;dr
better be b8 fucker

Just give them a few nutribullets.

As far as the getting stoned, they're more just tired as fuck all the time. Eucalyptus is toxic yeah but not in a good drug way. It's more like they're hung over all the time.
I don't know about them not having predators because of their own taste but they do have almost no predators because they live up in trees their entire lives and there aren't a lot of climby predators in Australia compared to other forest climates. I could see them tasting like ass though. It happens to deer that eat rhododendron in the Appalachian mountains so it definitely seems plausible.

Like OP, koalas depend on and exist for the sake of that which is their ultimate demise. Now the picture comes full circle.

brain explosion

I found out my gf was a cheating whore. Guilt tripped her into anal and ripped that shit up and dumped her ass a few times. You shoulda seen her face LOL

no clue, totally unwarranted and made 0 sense and i caught her red handed and didnt do shit

thanks for the support dudes

fuck u m8

Tore her ass a few times, not dump lol

alpha as fuck

If you murdered this bitch and you had proof of her cheaing on you multiple times, I would vote not guilty lol

like i said before shes slowly murdering herself so at least im not in jail for it lol

nice

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

>you should have seen her face

I would have liked to have seen her torn up ass more.

i only help those who help themselves, m8. how many times is the next one gonna cheat on your bitch ass? you're the very definition of a cuck

Yeah, serves her right LOL

this was almost a decade ago, my lifes been better ever since and no i wouldnt put up with that shit again lmao

well shit i hoped you learned something. kek

I just simply can't comprehend your level of beta and cuckery
Just off yourself please and never make kids with your untermensch dna

I don't care about OPs nigger kid but holy shit that koala stuff above blows my fucking mind.

Life truly is suffering