HAHAHAHAHA WHAT KIND OF FUCKING RETARD WOULD MUTILATE HIS COCK LIKE THIS?

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT KIND OF FUCKING RETARD WOULD MUTILATE HIS COCK LIKE THIS?

HOW DELUSIONAL DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO THINK CIRCUMCISION IS A GOOD IDEA

I THANK JESUS EVERY DAY I WASN'T BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ydmY8
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11761.x/abstract
youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh look. it's this thread again. sage goes in all fields.

Jesus? He's the reason I was circumsized

Femanon here, uncut dicks are gross.

This. Literally every girl in America prefers cut. Only people who live in shithole 3rd world countries have uncut dicks. Saged

Femanon here, if you were with an uncut dick that was gross you might want to stop fucking guys that don't shower.

So glad my grandpa on mum side was put in a camp for being cut.
So my parents said when I was born,
>we're not jewish we're not cutting
Germans would literally make men drop their pants to prove they where not jewish.
Oh and to top it, my dad was also uncut (because he was born German non jew) so he was able to teach me how to keep my cock clean at a young age.
Pull skin back clean

I agree its a fucking stupid practice

I am uncut and my penis looks like the one on the left, well specifically the glans, since I wash it with really hot water to get the cum off and out of my cock

Why are uncircumcised fags always trying to justify not being cut on here? Just go get the damn operation and be done with it.

Why do you have dick pics saved, user? Ar you some kind of faggot?

>I THANK JESUS EVERY DAY I WASN'T BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

You're not astute enough for these endeavours.

At least UTI chance are low if you're circumcised.

>femanon here

Reducing pleasurement from sex to appeal to girls you won't get anyway. I can't comprehend how retarted you are user.

Inb4 I get more game thanyou
Inb4 there is no Pleasurement reduction

We went a good few months with not seeing these threads and they are back again. Can you shitpost something else

Femanon here, cut black dicks are best.

>Femanon

are you autistic, you know that besides Isreal and some African Shitholes the US is the only country that practices this kind of shit.

No girl has ever complained about my uncut cock.
Live in Canada (shithole 3rd world country?) Unlike the USA I guess.....

If uncut is gross its because they need to learn to clean their fucking cocks. What kind of losers you sleep with?
>Obviously dirty guys that can't keep their cock clean or had surgery so theey can be stupid and not need to.

see
and

You didn't say inb4 you write "retarded" as "retarted" you stupid fucking chimp.

There is no reduction in pleasure. There's a vast reduction in your food source, however: smegma.

hey cut fags discord.gg/ydmY8

Both are small dicks. At that point it doesn't matter if it's mutilated or not

Nice try but you didn't show tits with timestamp so literally nobody will believe you.

in the words of every woman ever, "all dicks look weird"

>There is no reduction in pleasure.
lol

Reducing pleasure = lasting longer in bed = less likely to be cucked. Good luck ever pleasing a women.

I kindly invite you to reread my comment.
Yeah Canada is pretty shitty.

Yo I work in an or as a periop mlt urology at times and I much prefer cut dicks, they have a much lower chance of being infected and once bed ridden or inable they have a much lower readmission..just sayin. I'm not into dicks so I don't know what looks better, and I've always been cut so I don't know how much better sex is if it weren't! Just my two cents fellow anons, I'm sure I won't get any blow back from this as Sup Forums is certainly not obsessed with uncircumcised penises!

Literally every girl prefers a normal DICK over a rock hard mushroom

I already don't last long enough in bed, if I was uncut I'd probably be known as the ten second wonder

DONATE TO FOREGEN REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN HOLY BLACK JESUS YOU GUYS WILL ARGUE ABOUT ANYTHING.

foregen is a meme. all they do is make little foreskin decorations to put on your desk and remind you of what you lost.

it's honestly pretty sickening how they are cashing in on desperate men who will never get back what they lost

manhood.mb.ca
Just give Foregen time you just dont want to get your hope ruined.

Fuck leafs.

Actually studies find time of lasting is the same. Apart from the fact that men need to stop the idea that once you cum sex is over. There is ways to train your dick to keep going once you cum.

Male user here , uncut vaginas are gross.

I'm not even a dirty fucking Jew and my cock was mutilated without my permission.

Provide one of these "studies" so we may bask in your bullshit.

Oh... you can't? FUCK OFF THEN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
IM OP AND IM A CUCK
HAHAHAHAHAH
IM A FLAMING FAGGOT
HAHAHAHAHAHA
IM TROLLING ALL OF YOU...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
NO ONE LETS ME FUCK THEM AND IM LONELY
Ha....

learned how to a keyboard?

try turning of CAPS LOCK FAGGOT

Are you fucking new?
Are you dumb?
Are you a faggot dumb cunt nigger deer?
Its a parody of OPs post.
You dumb lame cunt fuck.

I'm only cut for some obscure reason.

Not Jewish, even. I'm assuming tradition but that's not even a good excuse.

did i press the right button there faggoat?

Had literal Jew parents didn't have much of a choice

Pros:
>Built in gliding system
>Masturbation feels godly
>When you're first penetrating a pussy, you can feel the foreskin kind of snap back as if it's in go mode and it feels fucking amazing
>alleged std protection system
>If a girl is blowing you, she can put her tongue in it and swirl it around, feelsgoodman

Cons
>Self conscious people talk mad shit
>If you don't take a shower at least every 2 days, yo dick stick

I always hated the fact that I wasn't circumcised while I was in school, but now I realize I am actually the lucky one.

so why males were evolved with foreskins, only that someone would cut em off. seems very illogical.

sage

More likely than not the parents had it done. Wasn't actually up to the guy to decide.

>WHAT KIND OF FUCKING RETARD WOULD MUTILATE HIS COCK LIKE THIS
>he did himself
>the baby did it himself

ITT: Children who feel insecure about their dicks.

i wasn't addressing to children, that their parents violently mutilated them.

in my religion we have tradition to cut our legs off.

Her herpes is showing

Ah.

The parents had it done so they want to keep that as a tradition, i guess.

Fucking hell. It's kinda bullshit guys (in the US, atleast) aren't protected from this while females are. (If you're female, your protected by law from genital mutilation until 18)

You know those collages of girls with timestamps and showing their support for uncut or cut cocks?

From an unobjective standpoint, the cut brigade tend to look like a bunch of ugly skanks.

it seems that many shithole countrys mutilate their children most.

fugg

>slimy earthworm cock

Disgusting

> Actually studies find time of lasting is the same. Apart from the fact that men need to stop the idea that once you cum sex is over. There is ways to train your dick to keep going once you cum.

This faggot xD no wait I bet you even are a woman

Here is your study, stupid bitch:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11761.x/abstract

I care about my cock, not your pleasure

>20-80%
that is vague and statistically pointless category.

While I deem that to be true, anons chart disproves OP's argument since standard of living in Europe is (still) actually higher than in America. Not sure about Canada though

yes. but i quess that for example in north america it's more like near 20 percent than 80, whilst some african countrys it's more like 80 percent.

As someone who lives in Canada, it's slightly better than the US in some areas, leaps and bounds better, or somewhat worse in others.

>guess
or the lazy fag who made it could break it down into more than 3 categories and it would actually be a useful infographic. usa is not 20%, canada is not 80%.

you still can draw some conclusion where religion dictates how your dikc looks like.

Nice damage control.

what damage?

Why south-kerans do this shit? Is is like OH LOOK AT ME, I AM LIKE AMERIKANS! THEY MUTILIATE THEIR KIDS SO I WILL DO THE SAME KEKEKEKE

you can check your countys specific data. I assume you live in U.S.A coz u r so mad.

When is spring break over for the kids?

yes i am in usa, but im uncut, so im not mad about that. just mad at the 2nd-grade level statistics skills used to make the map in general.

People living in third world countries? Poor access to condoms and a lack of quality hygiene and medicine? Circumcision had dramatically lower penile infection rates and a statistically relevant reduction in stds. In a modern, advanced culture, circumcision is both unnecessary and damaging, but in developing nations, it's a sound strategy against disease.

Proud cut Ausfag here, got all the bitches back in HS after it got out that i was cut

according to maps and coordinates, you are likely cut.

lol i love all these salty sea lions

according to there is a 20% chance i am cut, and also a 80% chance i am cut.

bullshit. humans have lived thousands of thousands years much unhygienig conditions without mutilating their dicks. everything went just fine. It's all about religion. Islam and Judaism.

Inferior penis detected

>>If you don't take a shower at least every 2 days, yo dick stick
what kind of retard doesn't shower at least that much?

according to this map, you decide.

my country is backward and uneducated better follow suit

I'm getting tired of this shitty posts. I had my cock "mutilated" because I didn't have a goddamn choice. I was literally 6 years old and had to follow the doctors/family's orders. I didn't choose, I had to have it done due to reoccurring medical issues. The amount of ignorance that comes with the people that create these posts is overwhelming.

i'll just look at my dick and decide if im cut or not, seems more logical.

Yankee Hicks with manky dicks

so filter out these threads

femanon here, uncut is fucking disgusting. it looks like you have some kind of sti or something its gross and sweaty looking

youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng

What's the point of that? It's blurry until you click it, and it has a filename.

In all fairness, women should get mutilated too. You fucking sadist bitch.

> I'm not into dicks so I don't know what looks better
One of the most closeted statements I've ever heard

TITS OR GTFO "femanon"

I still have girls that text me asking for my UNCUT dick cause they miss it. So unique here in the states ;)