Guys and gurls. Sup Forums. What the fuck is happening to my dick?!

Guys and gurls. Sup Forums. What the fuck is happening to my dick?!

aids

jesus christ OP. Looks like kys is the only awnser. RIP OP

yeast infection

Well, fuck me then...

The fuck, better go see a doctor lol

Ok, unlike most of the times when people post pictures of their genitals here, worrying about some small weird looking thing - you have to get this checked out ASAP by a professional - looks very sertious.

wtf this shit is fucked up

Something not good

cancer, sorry, your dick has to be removed

thrush, my diabetic girlfriend gives me this shit all the time. sugary cunt is a breeding ground for yeast infections.

It is a fungus (One we all have,Candidiasis) but it seems you got an outbreak for some reason. Stress, nutrition, etc. Go see a doctor and he will give you something to handle it.

nigga your dick look like a mario mushroom

Out of curiousity, how often do you wash yo dick(under hood)?
Honest question, I'm cut, I didn't get my son cut. He's still a toddler but I wanna make sure shit like this don't happen. I'm thinking that's from nasty gay sex or lack of hygiene. You tell me which

You getting laid quite a lot lately OP?

OP you have a case of penis pox you will die, unless you amputate your penis immediately post pick with timestamp when done. Good luck.

too much fap, not enough wash

should shower daily and pull back foreskin and wash with soap and warm water daily

this isnt just any aids, its super aids.
Only quads can kill

this

washing dick with soap

roll

Go see a fucking doctor Jesus h fuck

I can never understand a pathetic loser such as yourself who are so desperate for a bit of attention and self exposure that you are willing to show random people on the net of your genitalia and what not. Dearie, we couldn't care less about your fucking existence nor your health. No matter how many times you post this shit.

im not sure whats that exactly but ive got the same thing when i was fucking too much cunts years ago , it went away after week or 2
but i was rubbing ethanol in dick "just in case" not sure if that did anything

Might be a yeast infection.

You'll have to take a cream for 10 days now that makes your dick burn and peel itself for atleast 2 month. Shit's probably worse than actually having a yeast infection which i didn't even have to begin with.

Protip: never go to the urologist for minor dick pain, it's usually fucking nothing but they prescribe antibiotics and yeast cremes for everything.

Had it too, after some rough sex sessions.. it's nothing, it's natural bumps which get roughed up and show now, because of friction.. don't worry. wll be gone in1 week