Sup niggers. I am on testosterone replacement therapy. This shit is the bomb...

Sup niggers. I am on testosterone replacement therapy. This shit is the bomb. I went from a fat slobbo to a jacked cocksman. My sex drive is voracious. My muscles are growing with very little to no exercise. I have lots of endurance and lots of energy. My mind is crystal clear and sharp as a motherfucking atom-thick obsidian blade. I'm socially aware and witty and women are drawn to me. This shit is the fucking best thing I've ever done. I'm also taking exemestane (aka "Aromasin"), which is an aromatase inhibitor to stop the testosterone from converting to estrogen/estradiol and giving me gyno (bitch tits). You low test newfags and fatbody cucks need to look into this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
youtube.com/watch?v=RIQC3zHfVaI
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/health/the-complex-truth-about-low-testosterone-20130702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is your cycle like?

I was just prescribed 200mg Test C E2W. I'll probably go up from that (at the very least just do 100mg every week.)

Do you think I need an AI?

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Drugs a one hell of a drug.

Look forward to your cognitive functions being reduced and becoming more impulsive

Actually, because I am only at 430 total and 7.3 free, my cognition should actually really improve.

I'm not going to super-physiological doses. I just want to feel normal again.

my lack of insecurities means pumping myself with drugs in the hope I will one day be loved has never been a priority
but feel free to continue in your quest to become a huge faggot

How do you get a doctor to prescribe you test? Had it tested when I was 17 and it was below normal range then and doctor denied me a prescription to elevate it.

At 25 now and am trying to get fit, dropped a shit ton of weight and putting on muscle but would like the edge that getting on test would provide.

how big are your testicles?

and how big were they when you started?

who the fuck needs more sex drive. I just need more sex

If you have fat on you, you probably need an AI... but you can get your estradiol levels checked too.
My cycle is 100 mg of test cyp every week.

>Do you think I need an AI?

did somebody say AI?

Go to a urologist... not an endocrinologist. Male urologists are more likely to prescribe it. He'll probably make you get a blood test first. If you have low test, you're good to go.

Its really shitty, but sometimes you need to do a little doctor shopping. I got lucky in that my PA is a super cool lady that knows I really do my best to take care of my body.

If you want to try to be manipulative, you can use LGD for a few weeks before they do your test.

Either way, you want to get your body fat as low as possible to minimize aromatization. If you take anything away from this post, make it this.

This is also good advice.

What a shitty rationalization. You sound like such a miserable faggot. Why do you cut your hair? Why shower? Why do anything? TRT increases the quality of life for most men EXPONENTIALLY. Especially if they have low test or are over 30. Why do you think there is nobility in pain? You think it's cool to feel shitty, and somehow "being a huge faggot" to want to increase your quality of life? You must be a blast at parties.

>"Either way, you want to get your body fat as low as possible to minimize aromatization"

Kinda... but you can totally get on TRT if you're fat... but you just need to also take an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Aromasin. If you do that, you'll be totally fine.

Thanks for the advice. Right now I am actually working on trying to get my body fat as low as possible, taking yohimbine and caffeine with a six hour fast each morning so it cycles through while my insulin levels is low.

Yeah. I think the argument could be made that if you don't have the discipline to get to fairly low bodyfat (~15%) you probably haven't developed the good habits to make the roids worth it.

Myfitnesspal is god tier.

>artificial supplements make up for muh failure genetics

well done goyim keep on buying that shit til your balls shrivel up even moreso

They didn't prescribe it to you dumb ass, because you were 17, your body was still growing and shit so if it's still low at age 25 I'm sure any dr would

>constantly horny
>hairy as a gorilla
>barrel chested
>okay muscles with no exercise
>not much fat
>still basement NEET

At least I didn't spend a bunch of money on drugs to get it.

I have insurance that pays for my TRT. My qt3.14 waifu pins me.

If you're hormone levels are very low at 17, they absolutely WOULD prescribe it. In fact, that's an important time to make sure your hormones are at the right levels.

Yeah, and I've had to suffer through shit like gyno because of it. It's funny that girls as young as 12 can get estrogen through birth control, but guys get fucked over for test.

Good luck living past 40.

Or faggots with a literal mental illness can get whatever they want in terms of hormones and plastic surgery.

If you're a basement dwelling NEET... then maybe you do have a problem with your test. Decisiveness and social/interpersonal prowess is one of the hallmarks of the high test male.

Actually, men on TRT doses have across the board decreased risk of mortality.

Just keep getting your PSA tested and you're golden, ponyboy.

Low test is correlated with much higher rates of heart attack and heart disease. In fact, low test in related to a bunch of common diseases... diabetes, stroke, etc. High test is cardio-protective and aids in fat loss, which is related to lower mortality rates. I'm not on high dose steroids... I'm on TRT... moderate levels of test replicating the levels of a healthy 20 year old male. It will very likely INCREASE my lifespan.

Depends on which study; the results are mixed. You'll have no doubt chosen to believe the ones that support your view and ignored the ones that are contra-indicative.

Can you expound? I know you are at risk for the acceleration of prostate cancer and if you are taking orals (like a fucking retard) you are at risk for liver damage.

Also, adding additional cholesterol based hormones can negatively impact your HDL/LDL ratios. You have to pay attention to it, good diet, lots of cardio.

Do we have any /frauds/ in here?

Have you noticed all the talk about testosterone enhancement lately? It's all a conspiracy so the government can hype losers up for war. I'll get my own testosterone by making it naturally in my own body.

On TRT, considering doing some blast and cruise between doctor ordered blood tests. Anyone with thoughts on that?

whenever I take a look at all those "studies", they all involve a small number of subjects and usually try to tackle too big of a problem with too many variables. I would be vary of injecting hormones, then again small test boost has many positive effects with perhaps negligible sides.

Here's my collection, at uni getting laid with new girls regularly

That's really low res. What are you running? All I can make out is the t-bol.

>It's all a conspiracy so the government can hype losers up for war.
Actually, no. It's as a result of American legislation allowing direct marketing to the general population - there has been a push in the USA because big pharma makes money if it lobbies people, convinces them that they have a need and they then lobby their doctors.

In the UK such marketing to potential patients is not allowed, and we haven't seen a similar surge; in the UK it's usually the juicers in the gyms who are into this, and HGH

Running 1000mg test enth a week
100mg turinabol a day
Got arimidex to hand and clomid
The other pot there is clenbuterol

I've been wondering if I need it. I'm 33 and I'm fucking tired all the time. Sex drive is still as high as it's always been but I've been forgetful and exhausted no matter how much i sleep.

I also think that word of mouth is really strong. There are bunch of guys that get on TRT and are like, "holy shit, this is amazing," tell all their friends and now you have TRT clinics sprouting up everywhere.

Its not dissimilar to pain management clinics.

Phew. Juicy as fuark. Current pic of what that's producing?

I got my testosterone checked and its normal. I dont have cool muscles though. :(

Enjoy your cancer

Start lifting weights? If you do it 3 times a week and eat well, you will look better than 90% of the male population your age.

started on Wednesday brother fuuark ;) il check back in 12 weeks

I'm on testosterone replacement therapy too. I don't feel any of the effects OP is talking about. He's probably on too high a dose, or maybe I'm on too low of one.

Word of warning: I was/am an opiate addict. Have been at it for a good part of decade. Doc said that is likely why my testerone turned off.

How many other cycles have you done? That's a ton of shit.

hey OP you said you lost a lot of fat, did it knock out the natural fat in your face as well? you know, youthful aesthetics and all, did you lose any?

doing a testosterone replacement therapy makes u an absolute beta male
kys nigger

Whatever works for you bro, just exercise will give you this shit though. You should pick up a healthier lifestyle while youre jacked and get to a point where you dont need this stuff. Anything worth having is earned, it builds character, the stuff real women are after.

I don't understand your reasoning. Wouldn't he be more alpha for having higher test?

I'm 24 now, was in military before uni, a fair few. Agreed though, a lot of shit lol

no

I have a head injury that damaged my pituitary gland. I'm not "normal" trying to get above that. I'm patholgoically low trying to get back to baseline.

I eat incredibly well and work out 6 days a week. I don't know what else to do to raise my test levels.

>if you're

Did you hurt yourself sliding into your father's pelvis as you dove to gobble his cock?

>dumb on gets on testosterone "therapy"
>literally doesn't realize that he's locking himself into a lifetime of needing testosterone dosages because he's altering his hormone production inalterably

At low doses, PCT can restart your endogenous test production no problem. In fact, many people end up with a higher level of endogenous test production afterwards than they did before TRT.

IED in Iraq. But close enough right? Sucking uncle sam's dick.

Just live your life
Where nothing lasts forever

This, despite the spelling mistake and lapse in logic, is true.

External testosterone introduction causes the body's own production to drop, which will result in worse symptoms if the external source is reduced or removed.

it's an androgen treadmill

Sounds like a godsend then, and you've got the understanding of what it's like to not be jacked. So you probably won't turn into a complete mindless douche. Seems legit

Who are you responding to?

Oh shit. Have you listened to that JRE podcast about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=RIQC3zHfVaI

Kek it must feel strange being a natural beta who gets testosterone artificially so you can temporarily know what its like to be a real man. Pity your body will get used to not having to produce its own and once therapy stops you'll be even more of a bitch than before.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

This dude, but same goes for anyone taking it to increase low scores.

see

Don't blow your shit out on 1g a week and you'll be fine.

Same here. Except I am not on TRT.

>many people end up with a higher level of endogenous test production afterwards than they did before TRT.
Citation required

Here's mine
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/health/the-complex-truth-about-low-testosterone-20130702

I did see
and I posted this

Hm. That's fair. All the information I can find is more of a casual link between people that are in shit-tier shape before they start and are in good shape when they come off.

Higher lean body mass and lower fat coupled with frequent resistance training can increase endogenous test production.

Too many people get on TRT thinking its going to be a magic bullet for gains/sex (like OP.)

Its frustrating because its a very valuable treatment for people that actually need it.

I haven't, but I'll give this a listen.

Doesn't it also have a high chance of causing permanant sterility?

Fuark brah. Hope u gonna make it

meh. don't need it since i'm what you cucks secretly want to be.

A normie.

It does shut down spermatogenisis. You can add in HCG to get back to droppin loads.

I've had a vasectomy though, so I don't give a shit either way.

So wait... you electively sterilized yourself? You are dooming yourself to a life of cuckoldry.

Nah dude. Just made it so that the state can never hold me ransom. If any bitch I fuck ends up getting pregnant, she won't ever be able to pin it on me.

So no loads and no fertility while you're on it and you can't stop taking it?

You never want kids?

Fuuuuuuck no.

I started puberty when I was 12 and didn't need medical assistance.

You would have died in the wild years ago

I had normal testosterone levels until an explosion banged my head off the inside of a HMMV.

I should have died in the explosion but I didn't. Now I have low T due to damage to my pituitary gland. So I put external testosterone in my body to bring me back to normal.

No need to be so spiteful.

Does the VA pay for your drugs?

It sounds like you know your stuff and arent the roided-up gym-freak stereotype. I respect your call completely.

I wouldn't go to the VA unless I was literally dying and they were the last option I had.

You are just another lying faggot like the rest of us who googled some drugs. Yay.

Op now add in equal dose of tren and mast and get a taste of what i feels like to be a god.

Is tren the one that makes you want to fuck trannies?

>clen
why even do this to yourself

usually at higher doses it does, keep it around 200-300 mg a week and all you will want to do is fuck women. After you up the dose to 500+mg a week, you will start to put yourself on such a high pedistal as you are now legit in god mode that you start looking down on women and get disgusted by them. You then realize that they are such inferior beings that shouldn't even be allowed to look at you let alone touch you so you will start to want to fuck traps and cute little twinks as they are the next best thing.

Hey man. 17 turning 18 this summer. I have always felt like I have low test; I can't grow a mustache, get tired a lot, have no gains even though I lift, and have mantits. How would I go about getting prescribed T supplements?

Lose weight. Ask your doctor for a blood test. Get your TSH, Free T4, Testosterone and Free Testosterone.

Or, you can look up private labs on google and get a female sex hormone panel. It's like 50 bucks and you can just see for yourself.

>17
>posting on Sup Forums whilst underage
ENJOY YOUR PERM BAN
FUCKING FAGGOT
MODS MODS
MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Testosterone is toxic hormone good bye to 10 years of life

Toxic masculinity.

Thanks. I think I'm gonna do this. Any negative effects? Will it stunt any future development?