Bands that everyone likes but you think are shit and cant understand the hype (Picture unrelated)

Bands that everyone likes but you think are shit and cant understand the hype (Picture unrelated)

Queen: I cant stand their music. Dont understand why people think theyre good. Annoying voices, bad sound. Ive tried to liek them but every time i end up turning off the radio because its so horrendous.

Aflac!

Queen are awesome.

I can't stand Muse!

(OP) weird I like MUSE but hate queen

Muse is fucking great, man.

Fuck RHCP.

Both of these are weird to me because I think they're kind of similar bands somehow.

nirvana, some of the stuff on in utero is good but the rest I can't get into. Alice in Chains>Nirvana

Muses latest stuff ois very queen-esc but their earlier stuff was better

also Take that. Loads of girl I went to Uni with were obsessed with Take That and went on about them non stop but theyre utter shite

And bring me the horizon. Just the one direction of screemo

Nickelback> nirvana imo

Nirvana pisses me off because they tried to be a cool edgy band but jsut got followed by 13 year old emo girls

>>my favorite song by nirvana is lounge act, but honestly like i said besides some other songs nirvana sucks ass. but, dave grohl is a fucking god. at least something good came out of nirvana. also not a big fan of nickelback but to each their own

whoops meant to reply to you haha

As it is with all things, it's a matter of personal taste.
Especially with music/art/movies/theatre etc.

Pic unrelated

freddie mercury acapella is sweet nectar from the gods sent to impregnate your earpussy.

it makes my ears bleed

Nine Inch Nails

RHCP were great for a few albums, after their early funk and trailing off with by the way. They are beyond awful now.

Went to uni when Take That were popular - hello fellow oldfag

>Nirvana pisses me off because they tried to be a cool edgy band but jsut got followed by 13 year old emo girls

>there are people who legitimately believe this

This is why you have to be >18 to be on this board.

>Alice in Chains>Nirvana
Does anyone dispute this really?

They don't play queen's best stuff on the radio. Listen to first two albums - it's all heavy shit like sabbath & zeppelin

I think to go with this thread you should mention some band you actually do enjoy so we can figure out why you have shit smeared ears.

Mainly because claiming "bad sound" requires some objectivity. I mean you must know what good sound is to claim something is bad or at least have some background in production. I can tolerate you not liking (or even hating) Queen. But to say they have a bad sound, you should explain your thought on this.

Kings of Leon
>autopilot after the third album
>boring

Rolling Stones, U2

Foo Fighters