It's reached profit point haha

It's reached profit point haha
>Beating GOTG

RIP mousebois

I never doubted it would make money.
I'll wait for a rip or something and give it a go.
It just looks absolutely retarded tho.

GotG budget: 230M
SS budget: 175M

and?

gotg was 170M

dc btfo again

Biggest Opening Weekend in August either way.

Reminder that Batman v Superman didn't beat GotG domestically even though it opened with 30 million more than SS

>175m budget which doesn't include the agressive meme marketing
>reached profit
LOL

And still hasn't opened in all markets plus China is still in the air. They've been struggling lately so seeing the mad cash this is drawing might be a deal sealer

who said it has reached profit?

Movie goers are literal retards. They will go watch anything these days.

Yet again the huge droppings will prove that Warner had a huge hit in its hands and fucked up hard

>Meme marketing
>Literally paying few cents per shill
>Implying dccucks wont do it for free
Wew

The thread says reached profit.

>people actually believe the budget was 175 million
>AFTER fucking millions in reshoots

top kek

well it didn't deserve to flop hard like GhostJusters did so I'm fine with this.

Still wont go to see it though cos I'm an old man and capeshit is boring as shit to me personally

Everyone got hyped

Everyone fell for it

It may be the best try from DC so far tho.

YES OH YES WELL DONE DC

HOWEVER

I HAVE A SOURCE AT WB THAT TOLD ME THIS MOVIE NEED 1.9 BILLION TO BREAK EVEN. SO ONCE AGAIN DC BTFO

How did this cost so much?

Actually I've listened to casts that state WB need SS $800m to break even.

>$1.9 billion

Are you retarded? It need at least $6 billion just to break even.

DC fucked up.

August only started.

why the fuck do companies keep spending so much money on movies?

is the thought process simply 'the more money we throw at it, the better it'll be'?

>Actually I've listened to casts that state WB need SS $800m to break even

Hollywood insider here. This movie has to beat Titanic to start paying for it's advertisement budget

kek marvelbabbies btfo once again

Gfto with your logics and facts

WB needs this to be a success. Hence all the marketing and reshoots based on the negative reaction to BvS.
All I know is one record breaking opening won't matter if it doesn't have legs, even in the international market. This is an obscure film with unknown characters that many internationalf film goers, ie Chinese and Indian, won't really understand nor care for.

You think Sausage Party is going to do bigger?

Pete's Dragon?

Kubo?

Learn2read familia. You're in America now.

why is this board so obsessed over box office numbers? It doesnt make a movie any better or worse if it gets high or low numbers. How about you fucks actually evaluate the movie instead of playing the money game?

Its just redditors looking for (You)votes once they can't spam RT score threads

it's just marvelcucks grasping any straws they can find.

2/8 bait

then why do dc fans do it as well?

>a dollar for every jew Hitler gassed

P O E T R Y

>Wew

Money means popularity and popular stuff means good movies. Look at Transformers.

Didn't it come out friday? How the fuck did they make so much money already?

Fun fact: the foreign number isn't updated yet.

>Hitler gassed 6 billion jews

Sorry, six trillion.

because everyone on here is a pathetic insecure little shit hiding behind their computer with nothing better to do than shill for their favorite jewish meme company. dcucks and marvelcucks included.

>6 billion

literal autism, don't you know david ayer said the movie needed Bill Gates' entire net worth to break even on production costs alone?

>he doesn't know about the extra 5 billion he gassed
lmao
american education everyone

Whoah...

>china still in the air
Its dead jim, just because they're spinning it as not confirmed doesnt mean it has any hope, china has up till now confirmed releases for all movies at least a month before the premieres. They're not gonna make an exception for SS

Let's Play the "long run" game OP

DC likes baiting the public in with good trailers and big names

But they can't hide the ugly truth...their movies are BAD and follwing weeks plummet

>Suicide Squad is literally SS

Let me ask you this DKEKS

Literally everything that happend to BvS happend to SS. What makes you think the second weekend drop won't be huge ?

>bvs comes out
>everyone shits on it
>people see it anyway
>audiance turns on the movie and yap to their friends telling them it's shit
>69% second week drop

This will literally happen next week!

It's sad that your movies are so shit. You have to rally around garbage and hold it up like the polished turd that it is.

>marvelcucks this desperate
kek it's pathetic at this point

It's over, DC has taken its rightful place as kings of capekino

It's true tho

>both movies have record breaking openings
>both movies will have record breaking drops

oh of course how could i be so dense

Uh, yes? You're of those Sup Forumsholocaust deniers aren't you.

You seem upset

I love how this movie makes people so fucking mad.

and marvelcucks will have record breaking asshurt.

lotta cucks still buttmad over ghostbusters

>tfw i don't even like the movie but shitpost because it's so easy to trigger the marveldrones

It's Winter Soldier all over again.

MESSAGE TO ALL SHILLS ITT

THE MOUSE ISNT HAPPY, YOUR JOB WAS TO PREVENT THIS

MEETING IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM OF THE SHILL AND UNPAID LABOR DEPARTMENT AT 1600 TO DISCUSS SEVERANCE PACKAGES, CLEAN YOUR CUBICLES BY THEN

Regards,
Schlomo Goldblack
Head of Human Resources and Meme Propaganda

You can't even be subtle in your bait.

You're trying to tell me that Hitler killed like 90% of the population at that point in time. Fuck off Europoor.

Trailer one: shitty as fuck, bleak to bad reception.
Other trailers: lets rip off GOTG and Deadpool and put cool music. Generate hype.
DC, always one step behind Marvel.

n...noooo...sigh...nooooooo...

Wrong

Wasn't the second weekend after BvS's release Easter Sunday?

Well played gents.

Please slit your fucking throat and add bleach to it, then fucking hang yourself so your head separates frlm your body, you fucking marvelcuck

Fuck all of you you fucking "but muh critics" faggots. Kill yourselves.

Plus BvS opened in all markets at the same time, SS didn't.
That was the big factor in the drop, critics means shit.

it's like ghostbusters again, China is scared about evil spirits, ghost or possesions

the movie has Batman, Joker & Harley Quinn.. Even the flash .. NOBODY KNEW anything about guardians ... Plus SS was a shit movie & guardians was loved by even non comic book fans

>China is scared about evil spirits, ghost or possesions
What a bunch of fags.

it needs 350M to break even

>Record Break episode, 'it aint me' starts to play.

It's $1 billion to break even, fag.

SS needed DC'S most popular hero and most popular villain in the marketing to get people to see this.
Couldn't do this film with unknowns like GOTG did.

I hope you understand that 1) the studio doesn't keep 100% of the box office and 2) published production costs don't include the marketing budget, which can add 50-100% to a movie's budget.

It probably need 400m in DOM legs alone, and even then it'll require at least 400m more overseas to make its budget back. I heard the 175m released budget is the true budget divided by 10. Also, if it does somehow achieve that added cumulative 800m, it will have unlocked a more difficult boss, and will require another 200m to be considered a disappointment, and at least another 2b to be considered a success.

-front loaded movie
-everyone wanted to see the new Joker
-Will Smith
-Batman is in the movie

this first week numbers arent surprising but they are going to fall sharp there will few repeated viewings, I went to the midnight premiere and everyone felt "meh" when it ended

so funny to read this for the thousand time my dcuck friend

this guy is desperate

come on man it will make a profit but be prepared for a drastic drop next week

So was my theater. A few laughs, mainly at Harley Quinn and SO YOU BE SAYIN?, but people where cold to the action scenes and the mid credits scene

Editing was fucking terrible too, right from when the WB logo showed up

Does that make it a good movie?
careful with your response.

the mid credits scene was fucking bullshit and let everyone down, we already know Bruce is recruiting meta humans we already saw BvS and the Justice League trailer there was nothing new or interested to be hyped about

no, tons of bad movies make lots of money.
marvel movies for example.

Nice meme DCuck

>marvel movies for example.
indeed, the difference is that marvel fanbois never claim their movies to be kino, just fun family flicks.
how a DC fanboi can defend kino and jizz over this shit ( that is closer to marvel than Snyder) because it will make money?

>frlm your body
>frlm

Settle down edgy mcedgerton, do a little proof reading before posting mmk?

Does mom know you're on the pc shit posting again?

kek marvelcucks btfo

>he thinks the kino jerkoff thing is real

GotG still did good

The only good thing right now about this movie is that i am reading the new52 run and will continue with Ostrander's later.
i'll watch the movie afterwards to see what WB fucked up in regards of a more complelling BO.
so far SS seems like a guaranteed R rating movie, since the comic is violent as fuck and a member dies every 6 episodes.
it's a shame that WB was afraid of doing a dark movie here, the source material was perfect for it.
if you don't realize that people out of 4chin talks about BvS as kino but with other words i invite you to search for some reviews friend.
the delusion is real.
i want both DC and Marvel to do good stuff, but mostly i want DC to find a middle point beetwen quality and being popular.
they are doing pretentious shit in one movie and a toned down dumb SS version in the next one so they can sell more tickets.
at least SS will secure the cinematic universe financially for a few years.

Remember when BvS had an even bigger opening and then it flopped?

BvS sunk a lot of more money in it, also it didn't flopped.
Do you people even know what a flop is?
Ghostbusters is a flop.

remember when