>Confirmed for checking the tapes
>Confirmed for seeing that the hearse driver said something to her
>Confirmed for new lead

WHO DUNNIT

Would you?

bump

Why does everyone bully John?

Is John Stone Jewish or eyetalian?

Because he's a deadbeat lawyer who takes really easy cases and settles quickly so he can get paid. Taking on this case is him trying to make a name for himself. Nobody takes him seriously really.

because he seems to be only well known for defending druggies and prostitutes. He's not a "respectable lawyer" like the other one who seems to care only about publicity. His excema prevents him from wearing dress shoes in court and just adds to his low reputation.

Jewish and Italian are two sides of the same coin really. Except one culture has better food.

> Can't wait to see what happens to John Turturro's feet this week!

>The hearse driver

There's no way they'd be able to locate him. Unless they somehow caught his plate in the videotape.

man, the self-viraling of this shitshow is incredible, whenever one of the low-reply count threads gets saged a new one comes along immediately

Holy shit yes. At first I was relieved they decided not to start showing background information on her since I was happy enough watching the process but I've been thinking more and more about her, it was a good performance

Probably Italian but has a WASP name

cause we want to discuss it and this board would rather post shit like this

reminder that he did it

>bully

I dunno about that, they've shown a number of people in higher-up places who seem to get along with him and even folks who have no business being close with him like his ex

He gets it worse from viewers of the show lol, outside of Sup Forums everyone keeps whining about his eczema and shitting on him for sleepnig with his client prostitute

so how much of a letdown will the solution/finale be?

Shut the fuck up

OFFICIAL SUSPECTS LIST

>Black guy on the streets
+Naz pissed him off
+Gave the menacing look
+His friend lied about being with him when questioned
- Had no real motive/reason to kill the girl

>Hearse driver
+Talked to Andrea "you wanna be my next costumer?"

>Stepdad
+ Didn't care about her
+ Didn't approve of her lifestyle
+ Was pissed off with how she was spending her inheritance
+ Probably wanted her house too
+ Was being shady at the funeral

>stepdead
this would be too obvious

>hearse driver
this could work

>black guy
was that bodie from the wire?

Im not from the US, but does that actually happen? What is the probability of a girl meeting you randomly and then you two going back to her/or your house to have sex?

There's also the shadeball the stepdad was talking to, I think that's gonna be a red herring though. Black guy on the street probably didn't either, cus you're right he had no motive.

The hearse guy was interesting but was probably just a foreshadow? I don't know how they'd tie him in

>>stepdead
>this would be too obvious

implying anything about this show is nuanced

Its Mickey Doyle, he's white, he did it. Screencap this.

There's literally an app for that, familia. But even at a bar/socially it happens all the time.

explain these, then:
also, explain the show's awfulness

Will we get to see Little Carmine again? He was only in it for like 2 seconds.

I feel there was a camera in the deer head all along

I mean, it happens. You meet someone at the bar, you chat up, get friendly, leave to go to someone's apartment and fuck.

Generally requires a social setting and some alcohol.

I have a feeling all of those are just red herrings. I'm pretty sure we're not going to find out who the real killer is.

For what reason? Who put it there?

In what episode did the 'hearse guy' appear? I must have missed that.

At this point it had to either be Naz or the Step Dad.

Leaning towards Naz.

It was the first episode, really briefly. When Naz went to get Andrea a drink at the gas station, Andrea tossed her cigarette out the back window of the cab. The hearse guy walked up to her, held up the cigarette butt, and asked

>Do you wanna be my next costumer?

Then walked away

When? i didn't notice him

How many episodes is this?

Thanks, homie. Me and my girl totally missed that.

It can't be Naz, what the hell you talking about.

Its evident from the bloodless clothes

>Me and my girl

y-yeah...me and my girl m-missed it too...

Second episode I believe, Box is talking to him after he gets out of the scene of the crime. I am fairly certain it's Little Carmine.

What time does this air?

>Actually thinking it was the hearse driver

This character only exists to prove andrea wasn't taken against her will

I thought he was arab or Indian or some other brown person

But they sort of know that? They know that there was a mutual thing going on at least before they started drinking.

Someone definitely got into the house, cause Naz forgot to close the backdoor when he let out the cat

Is the new episode out yet?

And why do all of you morons think that guy in ep 1 drove a hearse? He was a fucking livery driver for a private car service. He drove an SUV like a Lincoln or something, not a god damn hearse you fucking idiots. God damn Sup Forums is so idiotic

I think they could easily. he works for a funeral home and plate. But I don't think he has anything to do with it.But we will see!!

>WHO DUNNIT
>this would be too obvious
even though it is obvious, it actually is the stepdad.
he had sex with her since she was 10
he gave her the drugs because he has connections
she was about to talk
he planned the murder well ahead
the pills he gave her that night were laced with valium
he had camera inside house
her mother had second key to house. He used it.
He had her followed
Naz was lucky coincidence.

are you retarded?

not like this. Super hot rich girl picks up shy little poor guy. Nope that is like lottery win.

well. she was rich. in the city with pills and probably knew she was going to die or something wa sup. ranodm encounters and hookups happen for sure. especially if young or at a bar city etc.

but no it's not something that happens often. but it happens everywhere.not everyone stalks a girl on the internet to get rejected in real life later. when a girl wants to do something. they do it

A WHITE MAN DID IT

THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN

MUSLIMS ARE FAR MORE DECENT THAN THE AVERAGE AMERICAN

last episode. he was with janice

>Airs at midnight

Can't wait to get comfy for some late night live threads

yeah you just gotta be attractive

Whenever there's a crime drama on hbo people here always feel the need to craft theories and then get disappointed/pissed when the show plays it straight.

It's fun to craft theories though. That's part of the whole point.

Yeah, no. The point is how unfairly treated a young muslim male is in the inept american criminal "justice" system.

Literally the fact that he's Muslim has come up once. One time in the entire series. And even that was a footnote.

>Oh he's Muslim? That won't help

That's literally it.

26hours in Europe.

I fucking hate missing all the first hand discussion on Sup Forums due to the time difference but it's either that or getting spoiled.

I've heard about this show but I saw all the actors are poo in loos. Is it worth watching?

Doesn't it go up on HBOGo right after it airs in America?

M8, that shit doesn't matter.

90℅ of tv is just Sup Forums, capeshit and /r9k/ posters.

Take a guess on what those "high reply count" threads contain

Yes it's real good
The first episode is telekino

I have honestly never looked into it. I watch TV once a month (excluding the rare times where something strikes my fancy, like this show).

As the other guy said the first ep is really good.

It's not the most impulsive show, the main appeal to me are the camera shots and the prison scenes.

Same time, sometimes a couple mins before as all shows, save for Real Time

Don't know but they focused on it a lot, we see it with blood on the eyes, it reminds me of td season 2

I think I might be, just when I watched it the first time thought he was a livery driver. Who the fuck is out driving a hearse at the hour of the night?

>Jews with better food, then
fellow Sopranos fan detected

Even though the show seems to have a tendency towards political correctness, there is no muslim prejudice in the criminal system. Box just wants the case closed fast for stats. DA wants the case gone because of the political implications and the troubles they spell and the judge just handles it according to what information he has.

well well well aint that the question??

>That's part of the whole point

but then you faggots bitch about shit being "dropped" or "abandoned" out of nowhere because the director didn't cater to your insane made up conspiracy theories. These shows end up playing it straight more often than not and you faggots always bitch about it

So is this show good?
Is it comparable to anything else in terms of quality?

The style (not content, obviously) reminds me of Show Me A Hero, which I thought was great.

The murderer needed to be sure Andrea was sound asleep. He probably intended to kill her by overdose but then Naz was there so he changed his plan.

It's really slow and pays close attention to details. If you like detective shows you'll like this, but keep in mind it's more about dealing with the justice system than actual detective work.

No, it's obvious, rote, self important. Show Me a Hero towers over it as an example of how to do it right, just like the Wire.

It's not trying to reinvent the wheel but it's a good show with solid performances.

Less about the story, more about how it's told. It's really beautifully shot and is raising the bar for HBO shows in terms of production.

>raising the bar for HBO shows in terms of production.

How do you mean?

I mean the shot compositions and cinematography are beautiful for a television series. Even by HBO standards, it just looks really really pretty.

>No, it's obvious, rote, self important.
While this might be true, it is still very enjoyable to watch. Box, Stone and Naz are all interesting characters and played well. I am hooked.

>costumer