>2017
>people still think satan was the bad guy

>we will never know what happened that made satan rebel from angels and fall from heaven

Satan did nothing wrong

>2017
>people still believe in religions

baka

Pretty sure Satan and Lucifer are two different entity.

>le evil edgelord/darklord as villain who is evil because muh evilness

Tolkien tier villains desu

> people still believe that Satan looks like a red monster with horns

He wanted more power or something to that extent...

Believe it or not, there's a lot of lore and legends around the village where I live about the stories about the satan and god and stuff happening in the heaven.

Wish I could know more about that sort of thing... not because i believe it's because it's interesting

This, he's supposed to be extremely handsome

He gave the light of knowledge to the mankind (forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge)

he made us human instead of feral animals and was punished for that.

We weren't feral animals before The Fall, we were docile pets.

wtf i hate g*d now!

Didn't it have to do with him being jealous of gods love for men?

Its time to burn some sinner's shit

>He gave the light of knowledge to the mankind (forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge)
That was Samael, not Satan or Lucifer.

but all is fiction, you don't have to know

>was

Did he die?

May morning star bless you

>childhood is loving god
>adulthood is satan making more sense

He must be alright as muslims pray to him

Devilishly handsome.

>There are demiurge worshipping fools in this thread

satan was full of pride to accept that God created Man, who was superior to angels because he can repent (angels cannot repent, once they chose it's for ever). then satan said his famous "Non serviam" (I won't serve), while the archangel Michael said : "Quis ut Deus" (who is like God ? meaning who can know God's motives) and then God rewarded the archangel for his faithfulness and trust.

pretty sure they didn't speak latin

well that's not the point.

>2017
>still don't believe in the superior philosophy called deism
for what purpose you guys live if you has a limited capacity

That's just a war propaganda. What the other side says?

except tempting you, deceiving you and damning your soul, what does satan have to say ?

Why would you ever wanna go to heaven when all the best parties are held in hell?

>reads one (1) Wikipedia article about Gnosticism
>"Dude archons LMAO"

that's nice way to isolate your opponent
"oh no dont listen to him he'll just damn you and decieve you,nah he's just lying dont even bother listening to him"
nice censorship imho

This

Well, he's not some kind of hellenistic despote eager to fuck my life for eternity if I don't wipe the ground before him with my face.

he also isolated me by saying that's propaganda, implicitly meaning that he didn't trust in the story.

you isolated yourself
>he didn't trust in the story.
so?

so he isolates me by implicitly saying (that's also where the thread goes anyway) "don't listen to god blah blah blah, satan was a good guy he didn't do anything"

>so he isolates me by implicitly saying (that's also where the thread goes anyway) "don't listen to god blah blah blah, satan was a good guy he didn't do anything"
that's not what he said
and even if he did why would that isolate you?

>bad guy
heh

Non serviam

it isolates me the same way you said I'm "isolating" him. I don't have a gun to his head forcing him to say something along with what I said.

enough games.

kek

Being at war means that all sides involved use propaganda of some sort. Did case of Uk*aine teach you nothing?

And this is basically what Christianity says: that there is a war in the spiritual realm and you have to side with one of the leader spirits, you cannot even stay fucking neutral.

I just want to know the propaganda of the other side to have some comparison, that's all.

666 is actually in my number
Hi Lucifer, your light always guides me.