R-rated Deadpool Opening Weekend: $135 million

>R-rated Deadpool Opening Weekend: $135 million
>PG-13 Suicide Squad Opening Weekend: $135.1 million

Hate to rain on your parade DCucks, but LOL at Suishit Squad with the Joker, Batman and Harley being barely able to beat a C-list Marvel character like Deadpool

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/deadpool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deadpool isnt technically a Marvel studio product, is part of FOX.

Wow. I don't remember there being a fraction of the hype for Deadpool. The reviews for Deadpool weren't exactly glowing either.

one had shitloads of marketing and was dumbed down to PG-13 and the other was an R-Rated movie that everyone went to see without needing it forced down their throats. In fact they had ads telling people NOT to take kids and they went anyway.

also Deadpool film didn't need controversy to sell, and made astronomically more money in the days after opening weekend.

>rottentomatoes.com/m/deadpool
>Suicide Squad 26%

>COMPANY WARS
>COMPANY WARS
>COMPANYS WARS
Nobody fucking cares, these threads should be fucking banned, I'd rather have a shitposting thread than these

Do you have the memory of a goldfish? Reddit had a bunch of upvoted threads on how "brilliant" the movies marketing was

It's hilarious how you could change company names and this could just as easily be a consolewar thread on Sup Forums.

Who actually CARES this much about who makes the movies? I mean I watch some superhero-movies, but I don't care about what company is paying for it, rather I care about the character and the director.

>Deadpool
>C-list character

Wow where have you been the last few years

Then spam /qa/ with threads about this shit
Redwood is sending them all here from Sup Forums

Yeah man who else reddit here?

Comic fans are human refuse

>Deadpool
>C list
>had viral marketing literally everywhere
What.

the entire site. stop pretending.

most of the board and technically anyone that started posting after 2012((on Sup Forums))

what viral marketing?

dont forget the surge of newfags from reddit due to a certain incident around 2014 that also drove out a ton of oldfags

the bane tom hardy thing or the moot got sued by jlaw thing?

Nope. That shit was small time.

Deadpool was fucking garbage

maybe you need to stop being so miserable and cynical andthen suddenly you will find everything is more enjoyable.

I enjoyed schlock like Guardians of the Galaxy

Deadpool was just fucking shit

>calling GOTG schlock

fucking hell, dude. you're too far gone into the memerealm

Guardians was trash you fucking Sup Forums drone

yeah fuck popular things, everyone besides us must be wrong.

Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?

I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.

Deadpool wasn't funny though , it was family guy with even less jokes

Colussus saved the flick

I didn't see any argument, and yes, edgy teens are contrarians.

>It's a Marveldrone doesn't realize Fox made Deadpool and BTFO the House Of The Mouse and future care bear PG Marvel movies box office potential episode.

Enjoy your PG babby friendly Marvel Movies my mane where no one ever dies and they run around like fags beating each other up like down syndrome kids.

Tragic aint it when even PG13 Suicide Squad has the balls to kill off a third of the team.

People have woke up. Gay ass baby tier capeshit movies aint going to cut it anymore.

>C-List
>Deadpool

Yeah maybe 25 years ago you idiot. They can't even release a new comic once a week without deadpool being somewhere.

JUST

He's definitely not an A lister. That's people like Superman, Wonder Woman, the Avengers.

I fully expect to see SS at the 2 dolla MJ theater after Labor Day where it will play through Halloween.

and that hack Liefeld still gets some license money for it?

He's an A lister now sadly and has been since at least 2013. He's literally in everything marvel does. Every comic gets a deadpool variant. There's like 2 deadpool mini series released every other month he's got like 2-3 ongoing titles. etc. etc.

Also the Avengers is full of B heroes all the fucking time.

so you´re saying it was PG and made 100K more, while being classy as fuck which is something you cant expect from immature stuff like Deadpool? I think i´ll go see the Squad