AMA big dark cock edition. I'm sick on today and home all day, so go ahead and ask Sup Forums...

AMA big dark cock edition. I'm sick on today and home all day, so go ahead and ask Sup Forums. I'll post some of my saved pics of me as well.

This one is a old pic with a different camera hence the lighting issue.

whos the nigger you saved pics of?

Would you fuck a trap? Asking for a friend...

Nice heres mine

Why would I save a nigger's picture? Why would anyone pretend to be a nigger? lol

I run into that question a lot. Why traps so interested?

Another one

Body looks clean, skin looks smooth for a guy, cock looks like it would be a regrettable decision if I tried to walk the next day. Do you get that question a lot, or just on Sup Forums? Cause there's more than a few traps here

I keep myself clean, its what makes or breaks you right before sex. One time in real I got asked, many times on here.

You still didn't answer if you would or not though lol.

Oh, sorry, tbh I rather put my dick in a vagina, just personal preference. I have bad experience doing anal.

what ethnicity are you?

Completely fair lol. And you don't like even have to excuse it with having had a bad experience, not liking anal and/or specifically wanting to fuck a vagina is reason enough.
Blowjobs ARE a thing tho

Any guesses?

Last blowjob I had, the girl couldn't get pass the line on my dick. Takes effort to gobble the whole thing.

does this count?

Indian?

Sounds like the last girl you got a blowjob from had no sense of adventure. And also was just terrible in general of not getting far was completely a bad thing on your part. You can have a good blowjob without it going very deep, just, why would you want to given the alternative?

Have you had girl orgasm jus from penetration?

Nope I get that a lot though

She just couldn't lol she wasn't terrible either

I do actually, all the time. They love the girth

Master white race dong reporting in

That Aint Shit

this isn't big youre just a manlet with small hips that give the illusion

make a picture with both hands around it to prove it

You're clean, brown and not a nigger. If this wasn't on the internet I would let you fuck my girlfriend.

1/8 black here, only shows on my 8 inch dong

You look pretty brown

Shall i do the quarter test?

>Sup Forums is full of niggers and shitskins
>they all have bigger cocks than me

yes

Do you have an active sex life?

Tfw white background makes me even darker lel

More please

Yes I do

i am white

Same girl?

that's what I'M talking about, you can fit about 5-6.5 on it

that's not big, it's average

You're under the impression that I said I was long, I'm only 6.5 inches long, it's my girth thats big.

Girth is 6 inches, even mentioned earlier to someone else I was girthy.

actual average looks tiny dude, usually only bigger people post their dick online. def not huge though.

What are you? The authority on dicks? The dick master?

Would you ever let a guy blow you? I'm straight by the way. Just asking.

Any one wanna kik me? M 18 white. Really into black cock. Boopytrim

Anyone want more pics?

Pls r8