Where is the outrage?

Where is the outrage?
Where are the hashtags?
Why are the sjw scum so silent about this?

Lol, patriarchy backfiring. I bet he was asking for it.

Reality check, OP. Nobody gives a shit about men. We're cannon fodder and victimizers. Just try to have a Coke and smile before you die.

That's hot ,video?

We're constantly pissed off about every rape. We just save our most vocal outrage for pedophilia and/or rape where it's someone in a position of power exploiting that power.

That said, bitch needs to fry.

This is my fantasy, except for the cab driver part. That's just weird.

>someone in a position of power
So basically only men because according to SJW/feminist ideology only men have power.

Guys don't care. That's my fantasy. Chick can come rape me when ever.

I think that means it's not a rape?

Her friend held a knife on the guy, she was in a position of power.

id smash ngl

>crazy bitch rapes you
>she gets preggo
>has rape baby
>demands rape baby support from you
Congratulations, dumbass.

Are there outrages and hashtags every time a women gets raped? Not really.

No. There's articles instead.

/thread

>Guys don't care.
Most of us do
>That's my fantasy.
Your fantasy is to have a knife held to your throat woth no idea if you will be allowed to live after you blow your load
>Chick can come rape me when ever.
>Chick
So only females who are at least average? You want to be raped by literally the only demographic who doesn't rape people. That's fucking an attractive woman, not rape.

What, like the one that was just linked?

I can't have kids, so I'm good. Thanks for playing.

Nigga if this was some chick taxi driver every overweight tumblrina would be chimping out demanding the rapist be castrated

>Most of us do
Doubtful most do.
>Your fantasy is to have a knife held to your throat woth no idea if you will be allowed to live after you blow your load
Yep. Would probably add an extra rush. I'm a sowt (1w0x2) in the usaf, I'm already off.
>So only females who are at least average? You want to be raped by literally the only demographic who doesn't rape people. That's fucking an attractive woman, not rape.
According the mantra I have to say yes. Absesene of a yes or no isn't consent so it would still be raped. Also, clearly the demographic does rape people. Or this thread wouldn't be here.

No, there wouldn't. Not necessarily. There are too many rapes, even if someone wanted to they couldn't make social media campains for each one.

LewisPablo you lier... you are about to be a 7S so don't lie

Give me that dick cis scum

You can still get STDs. Try again, fucking idiot.

Moving the goal post. Way to go!
She can get it too!
If you say so buddy!

its brah not buddy

She didn't exactly rape the guy. She blew him while her male companion held the knife to his throat. When a man rapes a woman, he's using his strength to subdue her in an act of power and domination. What she did was more like a distraction to being robbed. No story here. Try reading the article dumbass.

She looks alright, there is a ZERO percent chance the taxi driver didn't enjoy it, it takes a really fugly monster to qualify it as rape.

This is like trump criticizing Obama for playing golf and he's been golfing literally every weekend since he took office and not one republican has even acknowledged it. Abandon thread, OP is a faggot buttmad republitard trying to call attention to absolutely nothing.

>has a knife to the guy's throat
>could end his life at any second
>not in a position of power
kill yourself

Technically its forced sodomy. kill yourself.

What a beta cuck. Any man who allows himself to be raped by a women is a disgrace. Kudos to the woman imo. This is feminism. Finally women are starting to get equal.

What a beta comment, jesus. When did Sup Forums become such a fucking faggot board?

>People believe this isn't rape
>Not consenting to sex
>Puts knife to throat
>Forced into sexual act
>Not consenting still
>Not rape
actually kill yourself

whores like you should be beaten and fucked hard everyday. get the fuck back in your place u cock sucking little bitch. im dreaming right now of placing a gun to your head while i fuck u up the ass. sjw femi nigga lover

Is she wearing a fucking hot air balloon?

Beauty at every size, even if that size requires a bed sheet to be used.