My wife will only cook with charcoal. I prefer the clean burning fuel of propane...

My wife will only cook with charcoal. I prefer the clean burning fuel of propane. Which taste better and is healthier for you?

what does your wife's son prefer?

Charcoal is 50% wood (Kingsford) so it is thus 50% carbon neutral. Propane is 0% carbon neutral

I like slotting cold cuts betwix my cheeks and taking a quick 15mins shuffle around the room, its usually hot then

????

Dammit Dale!

Your wife is more of a man than you are

Why I oughta show her a piece of my mind

Charcoal you little bitch. Real men cook with real fire. Sounds like your wife has a bigger dick than you do.

Charcoal adds flavor to meat. Propane adds none. Charcoal, if prepared badly, has 'cool spots' that can ruin the meat. Propane does not.

If you are a beginner at the fine art of grillmanship, use propane with a tray of wood chips. Otherwise, use mesquite charcoal.

Charcoal is the new now we're cooking with gas in bbq'ing.

any flame that doesn't burn right (not being blue all alone) will leave carcirogen substances on whatever it touches. too bad it makes things taste better too

>carcirogen

made me laugh

now that's funny

i use a cook top and a frying pan because i'm not a nigger in a hut made of turds and sticks

Taste the meat. Not the heat.

wtf am i reading

We are the same user

your wife likes burning coal ;^)

I walk out to the wood pile and pick myself a nice mixture of oak and mesquite. That's how we do it in Texas. Charcoal and Propane are for pussies, real folks use real wood.

xD

I see what you did there...lel

If BBQ I prefer wood or charcoal.

Other than that I like my steaks pan.

As an american I'm not a big fan of burgers. They are either too dry or too juicy, the meat is just there, the bread is soggy, and the condiments are either too much or too little and its everywhere. I prefer hotdogs over a burger and cow meat should be enjoyed separately.

this guy gets it, a real steak is pan seared and finished under a broiler...

I assume you are using green wood user?

In what situation would you not use Charcoal?
Get Sakura charcoal if possible.