Why is everyone going grey at 40 these days?

Why is everyone going grey at 40 these days?

Better than going bald in your late 20's

better than going bald in your late 10s

I'd better use schwarzkopf so my teen daughters friends will still find me attractive.

Feels fucking BAD man.

better than being bald before being born

I'm 27 and have quite a bit of grey. Haven't balded at all though so it's cool.

Grey can look cool aslong as you still have hair, being grey and bald = kill me.

I seem to have lucked out in the balding department, My brother started going bald at 18 and had no hair on the top of his head by 22. Seems like it's just a crap shoot desu.

Imagine how it feels to be a handsome well haired actor until one day you start to go bald.

27 here, it's going real fast now. Not balding on the top but my hairline keeps going up. I want to start lifting again but i fear that it will make me go bald even faster.

but he has his hair. pretty good for a potato wife beating alcoholic

Why do you care? It's fucking hilarious how people out there discuss things that matter and then you come to this board and hobbies include saving pictures of celebrities and gossiping about their hair. This would be literally the worst board on the internet if not for Sup Forums. How is making a thread like this not a permanent ban?

I'd rather be grey, and fatherly looking (there isnt a girl with daddy issues alive that wont get wet from that) than some bald manlet crying into his scoops about one day im gonna get swole, and ill show them, ill show all of them!!

I'm 27 too. Balding like Henry Cavill.

I bought a hair trimmer last week and deciced to get rid of all of it.

It's literally only downhill from here on out brother.

I am getting white nose hairs these days. they regrow really fast.

You will start to notice greys at 30, but I dont see a big deal, I think it looks dope. Distinguished as hell.

Also to answer your question, its called aging

>tfw salt and pepper at 25
I feel like even more of a grandpa
This

is that even possible lmao

Nigga, I'm 24 and have had a grey hair for 2 years. I've even got some salt and pepper friends, shit's not rare, people these days are just embracing it instead of dying their hair to oblivion

i know 3 dudes in their 20's with grey hairs one is almost all grey. they all watch anime and its the really girly crap and the kind made for westerners so that might have something to do with it? people say its stress but ive been stressed out from a young age and have perfect brown hair still

I don't think that's a fair example, Irish people have a predisposition to grey earlier.

>This would be literally the worst board on the internet

Friendly reminder that there are entire forums dedicated to balding. Where people gossip about which male actor is wearing a hair-piece, had transplants or uses horse-manure to keep his hair growing, because no man is capable of having good hair beyond their 20's.

>people these days are just embracing it instead of dying their hair to oblivion

This. As much as past generations talked and pretended to be manly men looking down on metrosexuals or whatever, by-and-large they dyed the shit out of their hair or wore blackening pomades and shit like that. When they didn't go the full hog and wear a rug. Only real sad people do that these days.

>Better than going bald in your late 20's

try early 20s, I'm 24 and it's almost all gone.

Better grey than bald

that's a different person right?

anyway. when you're older and have thick hair. grye looks good. more handsome. sadly i have thin hair and receeding hairline. so fml. i'm not one of those people that went bald quick at leats i'll have hair for many years to come. but it sucks and is straight. seen friends lose like half their hair within a years time at like 25

mfw I should have rogained

rogaine and fin will fuck up your dick. theres the possibility at least. also it will not regrow your hair, it will simply sync your growth over a year so that you keep the hair you have and it appears to look fuller. That's "saving" it. Once you stop, you'll lose it unbelievably quickly.
There is no healing power. Just accept it, own it. if you're over 35, women care a lot more about other ascpets anyway. most of them at least

lol Joel McHale has had tons of hair extensions. He was going bald like 15 years ago.

how does joel mchales hair transplant look so good? that nigger was almost a total cueball on web soup or whatever piece of shit he was on in the early 2000s

>Rogaine and fin will fuck up your dick.

when will this meme end.

lol what a totally wrong post. rogaine doesnt affect your dick. fin can, but its not common. also fin does regrow hair, it doesnt just stop hairloss.

transplants, not extensions.
Trump has transplants AND extensions.

rogaine doesnt fuck your dick up, fin does

I had a grey patch when I was 15. It eventually went away, but now I'm in my thirties and have a lot of grey everywhere. My hair is thinning, too.

>in the early 2000's

Joel McHale for updated version called The Soup (2004–2015)

just cause you stop watching a show doesnt mean it stops airing

150 years ago people were dying at 40

22 and greying yet have a full head of hair

gf likes it

21 thinning and shedding

why isnt there a solution yet bros

Honestly there are ways to make it work user. Salt and pepper can look good if done well.

So then you got your hair but your dick dont work
nigga u dumb?!
Women totally fuck bald guys but they dont stay with your limp dick faggot roommate. happens all the time.

I have grey hair threads in my scalp and beard ever since I was 15.
I'm 22 and they're really noticeable.
Its pretty good. Grey hair fits men.

fucking normies

Salt and pepper as a teen, 20 now and now I'm fully grey nearly.

>balding
>I just go bald cause it looks better
>can grow a noice beard

I'm alright.

Hair dye isn't cool anymore?

>Can put people on the moon
>Still cant fix receding hairlines

feelsbadman

Why the fuck are there so many balding/grey haired 20 year olds in this thread I'm laughing my ass off where the fuck even

Touch of grey is in right now. Before men would touch up grey spots, but now that it's sexy they just let it go.

Too much testosterone will do that to you.

Yes. A guy in my college dorm was balding a noticeable amount at 19, he's 24 now and nearly completely bald.

Alpha males deal with it and use it as an asset

faggots cry about it.

see Bruce Willis for further info.

>6'2

He wishes.

My hair gets thicker and thinner. Not sure why. I think I'm going through an ok patch atm, though I still expect there to be almost nothing on too by 30

Sure, look at AIDS-Skrillex. Kids 21 at most and balding hard

Going bald and grey since 25.

Decided to get a hair transplant a month ago, FUE is quite good imo. I think minoxidil works as well, I decided against finasteride.

As people are pointing out, having hair is pointless if you have erectile dysfunction.

lol what a fucking faggot

if you think your life success depends on your hairstyle then I've got some bad news for you bro, you're fucked.

Not everyone has a good headshape for going bald.

>Mfw dad has full head of hair at 50, no grey
>Mfw everyone always complementing me at how thick and nice my hair is

KIll yourselves hairlets, balding signals to women that you are genetically unfit for reproduction

>tfw 22 with all my hair
>brother is losing his at 20
I guess that's just what happens when you take care of yourself.

Stress and anxiety probably.

>dad

You get bald-genes from your mother, kiddo.

>mfw both sides of family have thick hair in their 60s and 70s

Outta my way halfbald scum.

>You get bald-genes from your mother, kiddo.

What a load of shit. There is no gene that you always take from this or that parent.
There are just dominating and regressive genes, and you take the more dominating one, regardless of source.

You can get from both famlafam.

My hair's been completely white since I was 12.

Proof

>hairlets
Kek'd

> Balding, receding hairline, baldkek thread

Just feels.

> Manlet thread

HAHAHAHAHA MANLETS! HAHAHA

Fuck off.

>Started going grey about 22
>Suddenly stopped a couple of years later
>Stuck in grey purgatory where it's noticeable but isn't going full-on yet

Fuck sake just get it over with and give me full grey hair.

>tfw both and small dick because my development was all sorts of fucked up because my mother drank during pregnancy and I born nearly 3 months prematurely

This should make you feel better.

Going bald isn't so bad, you just have to be alpha as fuck and own it ie:

>Michael Chiklis
>Mark Strong
>Bruce Willis
>Jason Statham
>Ed Harris
>Terry O'Quinn
>Vin Diesel
>Samuel L
>Patrick Stewart
>Ben Kingsley

The list goes on and on. Can't think of any asians though

lmao you can even tell he has a short body XDDD

I took the generous height number here. Lower can be found listed on various websites.

>alpha as fuck

They're Hollywood actors. They're the biggest primadonnas on the planet.

Why is everybody balding these days?

Sorry baldy but I am 5'8.521 (174cm), keep your manletism for someone who it is applicable too.

Take care.

You're literally a fucking manlet. Anything under 5'10 is manlet.

Keep projecting ;D

>ITT Raging Receeders

I'm 30 and i'm greying as fuck on my sides. I still have my hairs, tho.

Yeah, some loser that went to high school with my brother had a costanza hairline when he was like 15, he tried to pull an embarrassing comb-over

honestly people like that should just kill themselves

Feels bad. Hairline is receeding. Not too bad, but it makes me feel old with old people problems.

>Grandfather on both my parents side have full heads of hair
>But my father started to go bald in his mid 30s, and is now basically a cueball
>Little brother's hairline is already thinning and receding
>My hair seems completely fine

I am worried, boys.

How much did the FUE cost you? Any negative experiences with it yet?

Chemicals in water, food, air. We're all slowly dying due to toxins everywhere.

Hit 30 5 months ago. Still a full head of hair. Praying it stays that way.

That's entirely natural. Many people go grey younger. Celebrities usually just dyed it because Hollywood is all about looking young as long as possible.