How did this movie have such a cast?

Also
>american beauty to nine lives

That's rough

>>shittier than Suicide Squad
I beg to differ

His career will be feline.

Good grief

I'm not sure how the board meeting for this film getting green lit went.

>Hey, remember those fucking awful straight to DVD family films in the 90's where there's a talking animal?
>Yeah...?
>Get Kevin Spacey on the phone, I have an idea.

How the fuck did Spacey agreed to this shit? Did he need the money that bad?

Easy money. He probably spent most of the production in a nice comfy recording studio.

I guess that its edgy to hate these flicks but I think theyre kinda cute.

Its a shame because kids these days think theyre too cool for a movie like this and parents are busy divorcing so they dont know shit about kid movies.

me on the left

he doesn't give a fuck any more. he is rich as shit and gets to bum young actors in theatres every night. living the dream.

yuck

Homeward Bound was the greatest piece of animal cinema ever made. Fuck anyone who cant enjoy animals doing cute things.

#ninelivesmatter

Most likely this was on the backend of a producers list, projects get stalled all the time, and this gets bumped up. It probably cost less than $20 M and filmed in a month. Easy enough if the actors owe you a favor to the studio to get them to sign on

Hey there Gary Busey, how you doing?

cat as a pet > dog as a pet

KINO
I
N
O

I know nothing about this movie, but from this poster I'm guessing Kevin Spacey gets turned into a cat?

This shit should be a TV movie from the 90s/early 2000's, how the fuck did they get this cast? Were they all on some kind of studio contract, and forced to make this?

>workaholic father distant from his kids and wife
>gets turned into a cat
>realizes what he's missing
>learns his lesson and spends more time with his family

How right am I?

>on paws

"You may be wondering how I came to be trapped in the body of a cat. But that's not important right now, what's important is that in approximately 20 minutes the Xanax I dropped in the dog's food bowl will take effect, rendering him powerless to my, shall we say, affections. That's right, I am going to rape the family dog. Not because of some imagined slight or because he growled at me. No, I do it to establish my dominance, of both humans and pets in this house. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sink my hooks into him." *scratches post twice*

underrated post

kebin 'the ebin' spacy

:LOL

Kek why hasn't spaceyposting taken off?

100%

I'd legitimately pay to see this.