What do u think about this kind of pussys?

What do u think about this kind of pussys?

looks disgusting

good for little dick fags since they can't experience pleasure with a mutilated vagina anyway, stands to reason they don't slave over that BBC

Wow. Very smooth. Waxing??

turns them into what they are meant for...an insatiable cock receptacle

post op

fucking gross and kys

yes ...

incorrect that is an infibulation, otherwise known as a female circumcision.

>an insatiable cock receptacle

yes .. she is ... *lol

It looks soo nice. Waxing also the her butthole?

Did u had a circed girl?

correct, still post op.

kys

yes she did

thats a nice infib pussy

my wife is circ'd, yes.

it seems counter intuitive, but to the inexperienced, removing the clitoris puts her into sexual overdrive. Why do they think it's done...lol

Mmmmm. Love that! Jenny did it regularly?

at what did she get circed?

my gf was done to prevent orgasm

yes ... once a month...

Do you have a pic with her finger in her wonderful pussy?

it was done by a plastic surgeon, whose is a member of our local BDSM community. For paperwork and insurance purposes it was called a "labioplasty". lol

Yes, it can prevent orgasm, but that's exactly how and why it works to achieve a perpetual state of arousal. Effectively turning her into a fuck machine.

at what age was it done?

she was 24

my gf was 17... at that pic she is 19

how do you eat her out when she has no piss flaps?

yeah shit, fuck how does she piss? UTI's must be a weekly thing.

y-you do realize she has no clit, right? Is this normal for you? Are you posting from a communal laptop in a third world country?

you tongue punch it bro, but you have to keep in mind that she's not going to cum...lol therefore, eating her out is for you.

the urethral opening is still exposed. UTI risk is only slightly higher. That's the propaganda BS those anti FGM people say...

I'm against circumcision on both sides of the sexes, but tbh I wouldn't mind having a submissive, orgasm-less circ'd whore.

do u got some pics of her?

did she cum since her circ?
how old is she now?

So like whats the actual point of getting circumcised as a woman, like what are the benefits and why do they do it. Seems usless and its only reducing plesure while having sex and who would want that

>>i'm against it, but i'm for it

kek

I don't care. Most women don't have as much sense as a pack mule and she probably had that done voluntarily to be a special snowflake with outrageous body modifications

Is it closed?

Ever have an itch you can't scratch? It's the same thing. She remains in a state of sexual arousal, but can't achieve orgasm. Therefore she tries harder and harder (subconsciously) to achieve orgasm. It creates a constant state of "hornyness". A 24/7 always ready fuck machine.

no pics to share, sorry. I learned my lesson on that one...lol

she is 32 now

>reducing pleasure while having sex
That's the point. In Eastern culture, fathers want this done to their daughters so their daughters wont grow up to be sexfeening whores like most woman in western cultures. If the girls sleep around, they will not get a high status husband because believe it or not, being a loose whore who has fucked a lot of guys is only an appealing attribute to men who are as fucked up in the head as the women they seek

Morally against, for it sexually.

bruce jenner is that you honey?

But it doesn't work like that, though. That's why it's done in many Muslin and African cultures. A women's value in those cultures is sex and reproduction. You make her constantly ready, willing and able and her value to her husband increases.

There's what they say it does for rationalization and what the real effects are...

>puts her into sexual overdrive
she must be really stupid and fucked up in the head. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. when does she get the idea that she's not going to get off?

does she regrets it?

mine does...

Not even through gspot stimulation?

Damn

>>stupid and fucked up in the head

that's a woman..lol

Does she regret it? Not one bit

Isn't it a little early to be drinking?

WTF are you babbling on about?

why would anyone want to in the first place?
women are temperamental enough without not being able to relieve some tension once in a while

Thats an inside out dick not a vag

She can still cum, but it is much for difficult. I only let her cum on special occasions. Anniversaries, Birthdays etc..