12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino
1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Ellenberger to appeal TKO loss to fence
mmamania.com/2016/12/4/13832516/ufc-jake-ellenberger-to-appeal-bizarre-tko-loss-to-jorge-masvidal-at-tuf-24-mma

>Elliott moving up to bantamweight
mmamania.com/2016/12/4/13832552/ufc-tim-elliot-moving-bantamweight-cut-flyweight-demetrious-johnson-fight-killed-him-mma

>A number of bouts confirmed for Houston card
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/korean-zombie-vs-dennis-bermudez-official-for-ufc-fight-night-104-headliner-in-houston

>TUF 24 Finale walkout songs
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/twitter-reacts-to-demetrious-johnsons-title-defense-vs-tim-elliott-at-tuf-24-finale

>Twitter reacts to Benavidez's robbery win over Cejudo at TUF 24 Finale
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/twitter-reacts-to-joseph-benavidezs-victory-over-henry-cejudo-at-tuf-24-finale

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2016/12/twitter-reacts-to-demetrious-johnsons-title-defense-vs-tim-elliott-at-tuf-24-finale
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for /wwe/

stick to talking about canada and anime, peru

reminder that jon jones lost to matt hamil

>thread moving slow as fuck
>no adan in sight
>better make the thread 10 posts early anyways

The spergOP, everyone.

>Benavidez's robbery win over Cejudo

LMAO
they mad

The Doo

good post

his last stream was on November 6th

They all have hot wives/girlfriends. So yes they're alpha.

probably should have been a draw

wasnt that clear cut for joe b imo

and that one judge had an absolutely indefensible score

megan put the fix in

DJ fought like a f*g

no one really thinks Benavidez legit won right? even with the point deduction, at BEST, it would've been a draw.

>Robbery win

It was a close fight, and cause of the point deduction was a draw.

Imagine taking the time to carefully craft an Op that nobody will read.

Imagine trying to wait for the bump limit but your anxiety overtakes you so you post early.

Imagine spending additional time filling up the old thread so you don't get banned for posting early.

Imagine doing this all for free

Because

>the op matters

they are all overcompensating try hards

and they still get absolutely btfo by larger manlets like cruz and conor

grow up

Objectively right

Who wants to volunteer to be the new calendarbro? I know one of you has some autism youre looking to funnel into something productive. I will donate you some BTC.

their camp is going to get increasingly irrelevant as time goes on
garbrandt and paige are the only notable fighters that train there anymore
fili is their only prospect

You seem upset pal

i'm already doing his job my man

Honestly, Demetrious Johnson is such an amazing fighter.
He is easily one of the least physically impressive fighters in the entire UFC roster, but he's still able to dominate the division mostly through his skill and intelligence.
That said, I didn't think his performance last night was as one sided as the scorecards made it out to be.
In a lot of rounds he didn't do much other than control Elliott. While that is impressive, I have trouble when weighing the score.
In Round 3 for example, Elliott landed a lot more strikes despite Johnson being on top for the majority of the round.
As impressive as controlling a guy on the ground is, it's not really doing a lot of damage. How is that supposed to be judged?

Also, I thought Cejudo got robbed. I had him clearly winning rounds 1 and 2, the 3rd was close but at most I would've scored it 28-28.
30-26 Benavidez is insane. There is absolutely no way Benavidez won the first.

Good fights anyway.
Cannonier was going full webmrelated at one point too, it was fun.

I forgot I made those. I'll do a December one tonight (for free)

it must have been an absolute retard who designed the scorecard layout

2,3 Benavidez

>literally getting TKO'd by the fence

Please do! I look forward to it :)

>two """judges""" can watch the same fight
>one thinks it was 30-26 for one guy
>one thinks it was 29-27 for the other

shouldnt even be fucking possible

>This casual

No one actually thought Dennis Siver stood a chance. He was a literal can. McGregor's odds for that fight were unironically @1.02

>tfw 6'2

so...no

>>TUF 24 Finale walkout songs
>mmajunkie.com/2016/12/twitter-reacts-to-demetrious-johnsons-title-defense-vs-tim-elliott-at-tuf-24-finale

You had ONE job, faggot. Man, youre a fucking failure at everything.

Give me the proper link to that walk out song post now.

In times like this, I want the guy with the ridiculous score (in this case, the 30-26 score) to explain to the public exactly how the fuck he justifies that score and if he can't, he needs to get suspended or some other kind of consequence

Where's your hot girlfriend lanklet?

If you think Ellenberger's ineptitude warrants a no contest you should kill yourself

my bad, wew
find it yourself, faggot
stop replying to my comments, you mean nothing to me

>Tfw had money on Seo Hee Ham last week
>That dumb judge who had it 30-27 Taylor
>This week benefit from a robbery

It all balances out in the end lads. Sucks for Henry though. Close fight, but that doesn't negate the fact Mighty Mouse KO'd both of them.

tbf, the cage ought to be secured better
that kind of shit shouldn't happen

Cejudo is showing a lot of growth as a fighter tho, joe b is stagnating even with bang Ludwig

Agreed, it looks really unprofessional desu.

Combine that with 205 having the majority draw debacle, I'm not sure WME is for me.

Speaking of which, yesterday as I was watching, the Zuffa logo came over the broadcast. Anyone know what that was about?

>with 205 having the majority draw debacle

Exactly how was that a debacle. The fight was objectively a draw.

>Combine that with 205 having the majority draw debacle, I'm not sure WME is for me.
are you memeing?

You can always count on Glen fucking Trowbridge to always fuck up the scores.

What's his end game here? Why does he always score like a retard?

Yeah, christ

Wrong flag bud. Would bet we have higher IQ than your country, although you do have a lot of asians so that might give you a slight chance.

Talking about the announcement, how they first announced it as a Woodley win and then had to re-announce it as a draw

Bloody hell what do you think lad, have some sort of confidence in me

can someone hit me up with the toe/cage TKO god bless

the real timeline for the average conor hater:

vs brimage
>ok who is this irish dude

vs holloway
>he's getting lots of hype, i dont like this

vs brandao
>man fuck this dude, wait until he faces "real" competition

vs poirier
>POIRIER IS TOP FIVE HE IS GOING TO END THE HYPE 100%. that strike was ILLEGAL you goof!

vs siver
>this is a gimme fight, UFC will NEVER let him face a wrestler, they are protecting him so hard

vs aldo (pre-pullout)
>least deserving shot ever, he never had to fight a wrestler! he's not even that good!

vs chad
>conor is going to get absolutely destroyed. it's an open secret chad is ALWAYS in shape. chad is a MONSTER

vs aldo
>aldo is going to leg kick him to death and pick him apart, bet the fucking house on it. he is a GOAT, conor is a fucking meme

vs nate
>conor will probably win but who cares it wont mean anything

vs nate (rematch)
>THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY CONOR CAN WIN THIS FIGHT. IF IT GOES TO DECISION HE LOSES EVERY TIME. NATE EXPOSED HIM

>vs eddie
>155 is a different animal, eddie is too big and too strong he's gonna wrestle the SHIT out of conor

This. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.
>that one judge that gave Benavidez all 3 rounds
''Judges'' should legit be linched, and the prerequisite for being a judge should be that you're a former fighter, coach, or somebody else who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about. It's how bodybuilding judges are a bunch of dyel old faggots, like, what the fuck do you know?

>Mandrama casual desperately tries hard to fit in

Cute

sorry lad

this is a good picture

>it looks really unprofessional desu.
What exactly looked unprofessional? Ellenberger showing up for work looking like shit? The ref? The result? Jorge beat him up and was punching him in the head when the fight was stopped. If that shit gets changed to a NC like some cucks on reddit are suggesting the universe is inherently bad

good guess, ive been on heem while you were still sucking your mum's tit

so at the very least since like yesterday

you're my most favourite heemster
keep em coming
shut the fuck up paddy leave my leaf alone

Who would be the best replacement for Joe Rogan?

asians aren't human

fuck sorry Italybro. I just saw the Irish colors and you said something stupid.

losers focus on winners

Luke Thomas says he couldn't last a minute in Ryan halls guard (they have rolled together).

robin black
can both be hype and actually analyze fights

t.189er

You type like you barely finished high school by the way.

Heard WME are looking to get rid of his hype style commentating

We'll probably get some boring fag who doesn't understand the sport and calls everything an overhand right or left

>implying you learn anything of value in american high schools, other than wrestling

kek

it shouldn't be possible for someone's foot to get stuck through the fence
it's a clear design flaw
the only thing that saves the UFC in this case is that ellenberger was getting merked and was probably going to lose anyway

>vs siver
>>this is a gimme fight

But that's exactly what it was, why didn't he fight Edgar or Chad? Why did he have to fight a literal can? No one, not a single person gave Siver a chance going into that fight. It was the male version of Ronda vs. Bethe.

What fights from the prelims should I watch?

pathetic desu

proper timeline:

vs every opponent in FW including Aldo
>haha this guy is a character. and he's a great fighter too! exciting to watch, def a fan favorite. this rise is historic, even if spoonfed the easier opponents and avoiding guys with a full arsenal of attacks that would fuck him up like charles oliveira and ricardo lamas

vs nate
>why is he talking like a wigger? I don't care about how much money he makes, why does he expect people to care about how much money he makes? why is he making fun of a community-man for teaching kids jui-juitsu? why is talking about buying and selling him ? defs reminiscent of slavery. why does he keep talking about money when he's a welfare baby? Wow I can't wait for this humbling.

vs eddie
>it seems his head is larger than life, I dunno if Eddie can beat him but I sure hope someone fucks this guy up and humbles him again

just a d.bag desu. my mma watching friends are all on the same timeline

There is literally nothing wrong with being a 189er

They have been following the sport for over a year, they know more than enough to contribute.

Khabib's buddy Zubaira Tukhugov got busted by USADA. Really makes you think.

this is your timeline
>hate on conor
>get btfo every time

>charles oliveira and ricardo lamas
I'd pick Conor to heem both desu

Which one of you is Sajjad Fazli? You edited the wikipedia page for next week's fights right after it was mentioned on /heem/.

me

are there any fighters in the ufc that cherrypicked their opponents just wondering?

Northcutt
California's own Michael Bisping

they tried to help paige out, but she agreed to fight rose as a replacement so she's not a pussy

check out austria's election results for a good laugh

really guys no one else comes to your minds?
also
>northcutt
NO

CM Punk

Had to visit my wifes family this weekend and missed the fights last night boys, were they any good? I have them taped at home so I might watch tonight

northcutt is a yes
go back to church bro

NO WAY you can realistically rank Demetrious Johnson ahead of McGregor in the P4P rankings.

Johnson looked average against an unranked fighter in his own weight class.

McGregor just went UP a wight class, and annihilated the champion, making it look easy.

If Johnson goes up to Bantamweight and destroys Dominick Cruz and takes the belt, then I'd say he's maybe AS good as Conor P4P, but as things sit right now, Conor absolutely deserves the #1 slot.

Of course Demetrious Johnson needs that slot desperately to help his marketablility, and of course McGregor certainly doesn't - so I don't see the UFC making that adjustment anytime soon.

From the main card you should def check out the MM-Elliott fight, the Benavidez-Cejudo fight, the Cannonier fight and the Masvidal-Ellenberger fight (bit weird but short)

Not sure bout prelims, missed them

where was this originally posted?

ufc rankings comments section

Moreno vs Benoit was spicy as well man

>just put my christmas tree up
>no ufc card on christmas
>2 events this week though

>against an unranked fighter
>a dude who won a freaking tournament of champions
Whoever wrote that needs to get shadowrealmed asap.

>champions
>meme organizations

i like you horse heemer but common

>all the best fighters are in the UFC
>555.comeonnow.jpeg

>go back to church bro
feeling euphoric yeT?

Honestly, that guy looks pretty decent compared to almost every other picture of that nature.

i'm high on life not booze

kek i was being nice sir

you can literally connect your hands all the way around her thighs

Man, I love Ryan Hall
His meme levels are off the charts

I can do it on my own leg just above the knee

i mean connect your 2 middle fingers and your 2 thumbs and you could get the "thickest" part of her thigh