Feet Thread

Feet Thread

Friend who fell asleep.

My cousin's

id suck on both of these sets of feet

Don't know why that posted sideways

Fuck

Probably because your phone records it that way. Looks normal on your phone & pc but the format puts it sideways and that's why it uploads sideways to some sides. Happened to me with my Lg g3 as well.

Sites* whoops.

I love this pic but i wish youd show us what the girl looks like. Great sleepy feet pic.

more?

Damn that's right, how couldn't I be such a normie. Forgot I had a seperate photo editing app to rotate photos because camera roll doesn't flip them correctly. Thanks for the reminder

Wife's feet covered in cum
Got more if y'all want

Oh wow nice shes really hot. How old? Any pics of her feet with her face in them? Maybe like from her fb or ig or something?

Got moar of this tri delt foot slut

I love this new pic of sophies feet.

Anotha one

I'd love to have my head locked in between her thighs. Preferably after an africanus criminalus unloads in her.

thoughts on her huge feet?

Wtf

would let her kick my balls into a pulp/10

Friends :)

you in her stealthbrah??

is it also alexa?

God that arch

Great stuff man. Awesome creep shot. Good work. Post whatever you can find of her!

Nice job finding all these new Sophie feet pics from her friends pages. Shes becoming the new Sup Forums fb feet queen slut!

So good! Did you take any of her toes? If she has more fb stuff too post those as well. Loving this girl! Where is she from?

this cuteness makes me wanna do something very bad with her

From germany with italian roots.
She doesn't have a fb.

I'm definitely for Sophie for queen foot slut. I'm looking through all of her friends pics too.

her first birthday

what do you think of Megan's feet?

Saving and spreading her. Others should do the same

hnnngg

would pay a decent money to be able to smell her feet and jack my cock off

do you know her? what is she like?

They look great.

we went to school together. shes super chill and cool with a dark sense of humor. pretty funny and laid back, 9/10 person

>yummy

>oh ya ya

My cousin is always barefoot.

Very beautiful too

Why haven't you impregnated your cousin user?

she got her first cock tribute last night, so hot

Because she is my cousin.

what do you mean by dark sense of humor? any example?

i like this pic bc theres a story with it. she had just finished walking for a long time so she took off her shoes and socks and went to the next room. as soon as she left i grabbed her socks and brought them to my nose. while there was a smell, it wasnt very strong, but they were soaked with her sweat. i kept smelling one and put the other in my mouth to suck. it tasted so good and salty. it put them back quickly before she came back in and put them on

The amount of times I did this...

size of her feet? was it in school?

answer my qustions plz

Ever cum in them?

No. On our skiing trip.

my cousin's smell the best

dark sense of humor like she doesn't mind joking about sensitive topics. I can't remember a specific example but abortion, aids, ect all on the table. she doesn't tell those kind of jokes too often though so when she does its hilarious

never cum in them, that was the only time i ever had a second alone with her socks or shoes. i would kill to cum in them

Damn she's cute. I'd love to rape her shoes and have her find what I've done