Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis
youtube.com/watch?v=fpl1fP_1fOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the cruel bastards must've told her she's not getting a puppy before

>Track

the fuck

cool, i want to kill myself right now

I was about to say that, the fuck kinda name is "Track" ?!?

>tfw no one will ever love you this much

When I realize that in my computer, there are several folders with similar... (sorted carefully)

Then I ask myself
>...what I have become?

Wow, that guys have a serious problem with VLC media player installation...

Where's the downie?

i was waiting for it to bite her in the face
>dissappointment is overwelming

You deserve an award

Nope, nothing. I'm 48 years old and have lived a strange, lonely, painful, adventurous, exciting, and existentially fulfilling life I wouldn't trade for anything. I have no friends, no family, and as I am asexual and aromantic, I've never felt the need for sexual companionship. I live a life of voluntary simplicity and poverty, with no fridge, no stove, no car, no insurance, no savings, and not so much as a houseplant. I take sponge baths in the sink because I have no shower. I live in an unheated, bare cement and cinderblock basement in a hundred year old abandoned factory, and sleep on an old piece of foam. All my worldly possessions can fit in a single backpack, and the only things I own of any value are my computer and my small collection of smoking pipes. I not only don't own a cellphone, I've never even used one.

And yet, not despite this but *because* of all of this, I have lived an amazing and unusual life filled with accomplishment: I've hosted two radio shows, been professionally published, run for public office, been featured on the front page of every newspaper in the country, sat on the boards of directors of more social agencies than I can count, and organized unions and copwatch programs and NGOs and activist organizations. I've punched cops -- and gotten away with it. I've had guns pointed in my face more than once. I've been to prison -- and got thrown out for causing trouble.

No, I fly my freak flag high and proud, and wouldn't give it up for any amount of "normie" comfort.

I want to fuck that bitch and make the girl watch

Ive seen that movie too

Which movie would that be? Everything I've said is completely true, but I'm curious what character you think I'm portraying.

who the fuck are you?

You seem like a guy with a lot of friends.

Is there any answer I could give you which you'd believe?

the only friends I need are my twin katanas

sure why not? who are you?

Funny,

This is me. Search for the image if you're really that curious.

fuck...

>thrown out of prison for causing trouble.
Yeah very realistic story you've got there

fucking lost

In the middle.

all i found is that youre telling that story since 2014, whew

Yup... that's about right.

It's documented in the Wikipedia article about me. I was arrested while doing some nocturnal direct action, and the police tried to give me bail conditions which would have banned me from the city because I organized the local copwatch program. My lawyer warned me I'd spend the next two years in prison waiting for trial, but I decided I could organize anywhere.

First thing I did was recruit the range boss, and with his help I got every person in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they separated individuals do they'd have to deal with us as a group. Then I used my media contacts to get us a front page story on the shitty conditions inside. The warden was forced to come and ask us for our demands.

Five days after sticking me inside, they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me in prison. The judge glared at me and said he was well aware I was using it as an opportunity for media attention, and gave me bail with no conditions. I didn't even get the boilerplate about not owning weapons and being of good behaviour. I was literally thrown out of prison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis

tried being normie. it's overrated. I much prefer being out here living on the fringes.

I really really really want to fuck her.

lmao

Fuck off i never came in this thread to laugh, i came to sad.

Just when I was beginning to forget where i was....

Here's the full version with 1:54, including sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=fpl1fP_1fOw

had to wipe a few tears after reading that one

are you me?

Ugh.

That's fucking adorable.

>vlcforceinstall.gif

>joke is 10 years old

goddamnit OP...

A funnier joke is VLC still sucks 10 years later

>he doesn't use vlc

She loves it so much now, wait until she has to pick up its shit and give it a bath.

Won't be so fun and magical then.

the american dream.

>he uses a media player that still chokes on modern hardware

>but its okay, it only chokes for like a frame or two every few minutes xD

"Dog girl" had me expecting a vastly different series of pictures and videos. Sometimes I forget this is the new Sup Forums.

Forest Gump

what media player you use user?

Topkek

Oh man, where's the uplike button? +1 internets!

>he uses a media player

Nigga just drag files to your browser.
It works as a better media player than 90% of them out there.

jk, MPV

>a media player that still chokes on modern hardware
>it only chokes for like a frame or two every few minutes xD
What? How fucking old is your computer user?

the only thing i did was try to look up her skirt and look at her legs etc getting kinda horny, welcome the the pedo world

>black stockings

feelsbadman

2 years old.
There's people with hardware newer than me that it still chokes on.
Not to mention it is demonstrably a worse player in regards to quality on-screen.

It is a meme for a reason, it is awful.
It sticks around because it is still awful.
The only reason I even have the piece of shit still installed is because of how awful it is and its ability to play broken media files encoded by retards that still use VLC.
It was like the same retards that wrote websites only for IE6.
VLCs handling of media specs is broken as fuck and lets you get away with so much.
Its only purpose is a backup media player. (like having WinRar for retards that still use it)

Answer this
*unzips knife*

>Not to mention it is demonstrably a worse player in regards to quality on-screen.

>he uses shitty monitor and blame vlc

So edgy.. Now suck.

>monitors matter
It's called decoders, retard.
VLC is worse at decoding in a decent quality.
Monitor doesn't matter, there is very noticeable artifacts in VLC videos.

proof

>consuming any media at all besides gifs and webms

Why the fuck would I save comparison pics from media player discussions on Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
Go check the archived threads.

I already know it is shit. I don't need to check them again.

Yes, yes, I know, burden of proof, etc.
So here, have one from a random fag online.
Banding has always been a noticeable issue on VLC.
It is even WORSE with a bad monitor, which is your average cheapo monitor people tend to go for, instead of buying superior TVs for media content viewing and games.

>not manually uploading several hundred PNGs with time delays and using a JavaScript userscript to piece together the frames in to an animated PNG using those delays.
Do you even complicate

Is that Russia behind them?

>he uses windows 8

My fucking heart...

feels is the weapon of the left

Installing VLC media player has always been pain in the ass.

so, media classic is the solution
I was in codec hell before
even if vlc has problems, you have no worries

>nerd jokes
don't know what this is, don't know why its funny. you guys are cute.

>here is some random fags picture
>totally me

To be honest, it doesn't really matter much unless you want to make screencaps or there are slow scenes with gradients. (like in animemes)
The banding is only really visible if you look for it.
And weird artifacts here and there.

Still doesn't defend its shitty code.
Better media players can decode the same media files on hardware 10 years older whereas VLC produces horrific results on 10 year old hardware.
I'll get an XP machine running the same file and compare them in next post.

this

being normie is actually boring and unfulfilling. they have so many hopes and dreams unaccomplished, so many personal issues, just like all of us. the only difference is that they have more expectations, social or otherwise, that they have to live up to.

fringe class is the best. do what you want, talk to who you want, go where you want, buy what you want, no one gives a shit.

my nigga, MPC master race

Everyone on their fucking computer as life passes them by. Like whatever their doing on it is really that important.

Fuck you, I'm in tears

>he watches anime

>I forget this is the new Sup Forums.

shutup faggot

holy kek this is worse than I remember

>not watching cute girls doing cute things.

kekd

Saved
3 times

I never had a boner that fast.

VLC has horrendous quality. If you use a projector, you see how incredibly shitty it is.
Zoom Player with MadVR ftw.

>I'll get an XP machine running the same file and compare them in next post.
will wait

but what else should we be doing? walking around town? shopping? meeting someone at a cafe? fixing furniture? .. i mean honestly we dont know what you mean. Everyones life is passing them by,. Theres nothing to do.

I posted it in

attention fag