Wwyd brutal edition

wwyd brutal edition

Push her on her back, choke her as I slap her tiny tits and pound her pussy. After I cum I punch her unconscious and hog tie her
Wwyd

strip her naked and give her some hard spanks. tie her to my bed and punish her pussy and ass before blowing a load on her face and tits

Would bend her over and hold her by her hair as i rammed myself into her ass making her scream as i tug on her hair. Id cum inside her cunt afterwards making sure to impregnate her.
Reply 4 reply

walk in the sauna, see this, wwyd?

Have her sit on my lap and bounce on my cock while I choke her. Throw her on the floor face down and take her ass while pushing her face onto the floor

Strip her naked and whip her tits bloody.
WWYD?

Pound that sweet ass while pulling her hair hard with each thrust until I was close to cumming then stick it in her mouth. Slap her around afterwards until I got hard again and fuck her pretty mouth

Any one wanna do this via kik?

Strip her in public, punch her stomach so she falls to the ground, and start pounding her pussy from behind until I came
Wwyd

Wwyd?

Girlfriend

Would you make her piss herself?

I'd cuff her hands to her ankles and flog her ass and pussy. Then I'd fuck her in the pussy with a dildo in her ass pushing it further in with every thrust. I'd finish inside her and have her push it back out so I could smear it on her face

Anyone?

This slut needs throatfucked nice and deep until spit is running down her chest. Then cum on the dirty toilet seat and make her lick it up while she fingers and tastes her ass. After she can give me a nice long rimjob until I am ready to use her again. Fuck her ass for awhile next and make her suck my cock clean before I feed her a few mouthfuls of piss and leave her to lick the toilet clean.

Wwyd to my cockwhore?

?

slap her tits and face while spitting on her and reminding her that she's a whore and this is what she is good for. Then I'd facefuck her making her gag and fight to catch her breath. I'd finish deep inside her throat as she fights to remain conscious

Wwyd?

Would slap that ass red while i pull on that hair. Id ram my cock deep into her ass without lube and fuck her her as i pulled on her hair i would choke her the more i fucked her until i pulled out and went into her cunt and filled her with ny seed.

Id pin her to a wall and whip her body then id fuck her cunt and cum many times in it. Id take her and let other people do as they wish fo her.

I would knock her out and take her to a black community and tie her up and strip her id let all the gangs use her like a bitch and id come back to find her coverd and filled with cum.

Reply 4 reply

Lol that bitch couldn't even suck that lil dick properly... shame

Force her on her knees and slap her around until she breaks down then whip out my erect cock and slam it down her throat til she passes out.

In that position, give her a hard slap and yell at her that she is not to look at me unless I tell her to. Start fucking her ass while pushing her face into the bed until I finish. Give her a few donkey punches while I'm fucking her

have her put of heavy amounts of mascara. me and my roommate spitroast her taking turns on her mouth , ass, and pussy. She gets dp'd and choked while slapping her body and marking her up. we hogtie her before finishing all over her and leaving her on the street for the next person to use

?

Wwyd?

Have her sit on my face while I grope her tits. Just when she's about to cum I throw her off and slap her for thinking she was allowed to cum. Make her deepthroat me and grab onto her head tight as I came deep inside her mouth

Gf

Ill take more please

Not really a lot of her. Wwyd though?

Would fucking rape, more.

Wwyd?

throw her onto the bed and rip her clothes off. before she even knows whats going on I've already entered her and began to pound away. she's trying to say stop but I stuff her panties in her mouth and hold it shut with my hand. I continue to fuck her while slapping her in the face whenever she tries to get away. I finish with big load dripping from her ass.

Grab her by the throat and slam her face into the ground. Keep her face pinned to the ground and her ass up. Fuck her ass without any warning. When I'm about to cum I'd pull out of her ass and start face fucking her.

bap40pg0
you

ask her why the fuck shes wears a bathing suit in the sauna and then mock her for being dumb american slut

MOAR. creampie/10

Keep going

I would take her out for a nice dinner (that I would pay for of corse), drive her home and tell her I had a nice time. I would walk her to the door and tell her to have a good night and that I look forward to seeing her again.

more??

?

Nudes

Rip a hole in that dress and shove my salivating mouth straight into that pussy, tongue fucking her hard smashing her with my face . Ill eat that fucking ass. More.

???

Cuck me anons

Keep going?

Absolutely and compleatly destroy her into a bleeding mess. I reply to replies

Wwyd to this 18 yo?

shes begging for it

is that a birth mark
or did you spill chocolate milk around her pelvic area?

Tie up her arms and legs with a vibrator between her thighs. Put the vibrator on low settings and fuck her face. Tell her if she wants to cum she'll have to beg for it. Hear her begging everytime I pull my cock out of her just to shove it back in again. Then I would turn her over and pound her pussy until it's filled with cum.

wwyd

More?

Would tie her up blindfolded, spread her legs right there and then in front of you and ram my cock deep inside her making her moan. Her tits would be bouncing up and down while I fuck her madly and felt my dick inside her

Anyone?

What would you guys do to this body? as hard as you can.

wwyd?

Would then swing her round and grays both slides of her head, get her to shit on my dick and by force id fuck her throat, smiling as those thats run down her face and wont let her get up until my balls are empty, give me some face

Would fucking rape, all holes, more

Anyone?

Handcuff left and ring gag. Vibrator on pussy and blindfold; leave her in the men's room with "naughty urinal" written in sharpie on her chest.

She'd be my bitch, and her hubby would be her bitch.

Tie her to a lounge chair, gag her with her bikini bottoms and then fuck her pussy as I torture her nipples with pliers.

damn... she'd be dripping wet

Missionary only.

go on...

Have her play in the Hunger Games again. Offer her burnt bread for sex.

Handcuff behind her back, bury her up to her neck in the sand with a big butt plug in her ass. Facefuck her till she gags all over my cock and her face is wet with tears. Then ring gag and tell her it's low tide. Leave her there for either the tide to take care of or whoever passes by to abuse further.

Nudes for more wwyd situations.

What about her?

More pics?