China is making fortifications on the N Korean boarder, U.S and N Korea are taughting each other while also U...

China is making fortifications on the N Korean boarder, U.S and N Korea are taughting each other while also U.S and Russia are heated because of Syria. Aren't you glad you voted for Trump now?

my erection can only get so hard

how is it any different than under Obama?

Oh boy, here we go again!

But I thought the Russians installed Trump? Is that stupid conspiracy theory dead now?

Yeah it's like all these leftest were too distracted with retarded gender politics and being PC that they didn't notice all the drone strikes, airstrikes, China building up islands in the sea or China to build bases..It's not fucking new we have been at the brink of war for years now..Oh but Trump started it...

aren't you glad hillary was the opponent now?

That shit was funny... Trump says election in the USA can't be rigged.as soon as he wins Russians rigged it ...riiiiiiiigghhhtt

>voted for trump

not everyone lives in the movie "murica"

and even if the muricunts did vote for cliton, it would have made no difference..

mrucanunts are too fucking dumb to see thru these politicians and freemasons tricks... like the rest of the world..

i hope korea fuck murica up while china just stand back and lol... cause this is geting really fucking ridiculous with retards who profit from others suffering and death..

fucking masons , jews and wanna b illuminati cucks

My bad I meant he said they can be rigged.but the left said that's retarded but as soon as he wins..

Remember when he said she would start ww3?

HELL YES. ME AND MY FAMILY ALL VOTED FOR TRUMP WITH THE HOPES OF THIS HAPPENING. WE'RE SO EXCITED TO HAVE INFLUENCED THESE EVENTS INTO HAPPENING.

Yeah because n Korea could do shit to the US

Of course they are. I mean did you see any complaining when he turned the "swamp" into a giant acidic bog that drains the life force of children and the elderly?

same as they underestimated Germany...

with a combined attack they can hurt murica..

russia, syria, iran, iraq, korea..

do not underestimate your enemy ..

>my erection can only get so hard
So if you WANTED a potus who would start WW3, you must have voted Hillary, right?

False equivalency, at the worst this will lead to more proxy wars. Russia and China would never directly involve themselves in fighting the US

>Is that stupid conspiracy theory dead now?
There are three investigations ongoing, and the Republicans in congress are upset, NOT because it's fake, but because "how dare the intelligence community keep track of Trump's campaign staff just because they're involved!"

>But I thought the Russians installed Trump?
Antagonizing N. Korea won't cause the Russians any pain.
And he DID call them to warn them about the 59 cruise missiles in Syria.

USA, SK, UK, GERMANY, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN, FRANCE, ISRAEL, and CHINA(on the NK front atleast). Not to mention our military is the strongest in the world..

You're underestimating us..

every US president doing the same

>implying we wouldnt have had a similar outcome with Clinton

Trumps the only one who wants war. He wouldn't of launched the tomahawk missiles or the moab if he didn't.

Of course he warned them, shelling Russian troops would be an act of war. Putin doesn't give a fuck about the Syrian military

politfag here
expert for North Korea
ask anything you want

Why is best Korea?

How long have you been on Sup Forums ?

stupid OP kys

Who will win NBA mvp?

spain? wait, what? didnt know about that

AMERICA FIRST

...after Syria, North Korea, Russia, China, Mexico, Japan, Israel, Iran...

you poor dumb bastards got conned and are too afraid of looking stupid because of it to admit that fact to anyone; even yourselves

Better than that do nothing Oscuzzball. I'd rather see the world burn than to sit back and let everyone cuck my country.

>Why is best Korea?
wut?
>How long have you been on Sup Forums ?
never, should check it out def.
no, seriously, my dissertation was about North Korea
>Who will win NBA mvp?
this guy

What is the horizontal velocity of an unladen barn swallow?
And how fast can they fly while carrying an empty coconut shell?

Lurk moar faggot

Hilary would have already had us in a war dumb?

how?

Dude. China is getting fed up with all of kims bullshit.

If China wanted to protect NK it would be building shit on the NK / SK boarder NOT the NK / China boarder.

If the shit hits the fan with NK China will sit back and thank america for dealing with China's problem for them.

Nope. Clinton would never fire missiles at the airbase used to launch a chemical attack. just like obama she is too much of a pussy to do it.

Honestly, yes. This shit needed to happen years ago with his dad. You don't make a problem go away by ignoring it. He's finally calling the little squinty-eyed bastard's bluff, and has some pretty serious support from countries that would have told Hillary to fuck off if she was in the same position

This again? Get a job.

the missile strikes in Syria were a mistake. calling little-dick Kim on his shit is necessary now. theyre becoming a real threat to the world.