BITCH

BITCH

what did he mean by this nigger lingo

Well, now that dust has settled, can we all agree that Breaking Bad wasn't that good?

best show of all time easily

yes, if you rewatch it on netflix you begin to notice

sopranos

i started watching sopranos and i got bored by episode 2 should i really bother to continue?

sopranos fucking sucks

what do you think his poops smell like?

It could've been great, but season 5 was a massive letdown.

>i got bored by episode 2
>not enough BITCHes and hella fucking epic science teachers

Average Breaking Bad fan, everybody.

newborns.

when they gonna stop the boring ass better call saul and give us Breaking BITCH starring Jesse

>show is superior becouse it boring and takes its time to pick up
i guess i just like to have fun watching shows

>give us Breaking BITCH starring Jesse

He's too busy after staring in the role of a lifetime.

I bet you're one of those morons who started watching The Sopranos after Breaking Bad, because of the constant comparisons between Walt and Tony and ended up being disappointed that there wasn't many cliffhangers, badass one liners and scenes with eerie tense music.

this

The Sopranos is a fun show to watch. It's great just following the day-to-day lives of all these characters that you become invested in.

There's an episode in season 5 or 6 which solely focuses on Carmela having a birthday party, which on paper is a pretty crap concept for a crime drama, but it's highly enjoyable just seeing these people who you know so much about at this stage just getting together and hanging out.

Meanwhile, the scenes in Breaking Bad where Walt and Skyler have gatherings with Hank and Marie are dull filler because the characterisation in Breaking Bad is poor compared to The Sopranos.

thats called a boring show

What's it like having the attention span of a child?

No, that's you having the attention span of a flea. Maybe The Walking Dead is more your speed.

I found the Soprano's the opposite of a fun show to watch. By the end I hated every single character as a person and was happy to see so many of them murdered. Its well written, but I've had no desire to rewatch it because of how much I wished all the characters to do be dead

It started out good, but committed sudoku with the last season and a half. A show that's all build up shouldn't have a shitty, aimless conclusion.

Breaking Bad was great for the first 3 seasons, S4 was kinda good, and S5 was terrible. Hence why BrBa is very overrated. Fuck you, fanboys.

>le smybolism
>le foreshadowingz XD
>le robots
>le tension
>le what happens next

Lol I've seen the show so many times. Its fucking perfect. Not my favorite show but objectively the best show ever.

XBOX POST RESUME BITCH

>objectively
You both haven't seen any television not made in this century and don't know what objectively means.

You sound like a babbling retard

XBOX HOW DO I FILE FOR FOOD STAMPS BITCH

Ive seen plenty, and yes I do.

>obvious bait, underage, or legit retarded person

maybe all 3

I don't understand the last season

suddenly Jesse becomes the good guy? he did a ton of fucked up shit and was working WITH Walt, but then now he's just a victim?

Same poster, I also like golden age radio

>>le robots
what

the only robot is the one used to shoot the M60

No you don't. Art is subjective, and Breaking Bad shit the bed in the last two seasons so it doesn't come anywhere close to the best of all time conversation.

He is and he isn't. It's up to you to judge. You mean you dont understand how he could be so emotional and regretful after committing crime himself? Because he never intended to do the type of crime Walt had him involved in, murder, deep participation with the mob, of course there's the whole child killings.

Fuck Breaking Bad, the commie Cranston and their retarded fanboys.

Haha it most certainly did not shit the bed. Brilliant structure, brilliant pacing. If you wanna say the shit the bed, try writing something once in your whole life.

Actually... it was

Rewatched it recently expecting to clear out the adoration I felt watching the show in its original run but nope... it holds up extremely well (for me)

I think I actually enjoyed aspects of it more on a rewatch than the first time.

Why does every thread about Breaking Bad end up being about The Sopranos? Literally every time it's "hurr but The Sopranos is better durr!" Sure Breaking Bad is just light entertainment that relies on cliffhangers, but half the time in The Sopranos it just focuses on the fat manchild guido arguing with his family.

The Wire is better than both.

I like being entertained
walking dead is terrible

This

>you begin to notice

Lmao get out of here

If you need to invoke The Sopranos then your argument against BrBa is already lost. But we can still use non-arguments for the sake of contrarianism

>It's pretentious
>It insists upon itself
>'Fly' was filler

Season 1 and 2, and first half of season 5

The show was really all about intimate and funny moments between Jesse and Hal,

>entire show is build up showing a man descend to evil shit because of a perfect storm of an inferiority complex and extenuating circumstances
>never mind dude science bitch lmao let's make Walt sympathetic by having him save his surrogate son from literal nazi slavery and have him accomplish his goals by getting the money to his family and die without facing any serious consequences
All that combined with the fanservice rule of cool bullshit ruined the last two seasons. Your opinions are shit.

What intimate and funny moments? This is what I don't get about Breaking Bad fans. The way they're all "aww, isn't it so sad how Walt and Jesse's bromance deteriorated?"

What bromance? Throughout the entire show they were constantly arguing with each other. They couldn't stand one another.

I hope the posters voicing disappointment with The Sopranos aren't just baiting, because I feel the same way. It's a top-tier show, deserves all of its praise but outside of certain arcs and standalone episodes I'll never be compelled to rewatch the entire run again.

That italian family just isn't enjoyable to hang out with. It's a testament to the authentic writing but most of those guys are not folk I ever want to hang out with or even want to get to know intimate (which the show spent a lot of time on). I don't even know how you can be sympathetic to them and it weirded me out that there was always a huge group of viewers who rooted for them. It certainly isn't the best show in my eyes and I thought Deadwood and The Wire were better.

>I find shit entertaining because I have a short attention span
It's okay, we need plebs like you to keep the networks in business so they can show actual quality programming once in a while.

>I had expectations for the show, and it didn't follow my design

Do you have some fear of being surprised? Genuine autism, perhaps? I'll refrain from insults if it's the case. Good luck to your parents

>What bromance?

You're a dull boy, user

Are you saying walking dead is better than breaking bad

>surprise
No, I just hate lazy writing. They even admitted that they didn't know what the fuck they were doing with the whole Nazi plotline and just flew by the seat of their pants writing it.

I'm watching now and dear god is unbearable.

They should have killing him in season 3

He said it in the heat of the moment, I'm not sure if he even knows what point he's trying to make. There's insults to be flung

Nigger go back to school and learn some reading comprehension.

>baby first mature show

is his career over?

Yo Xbox, find me a job BITCH

Why do people find him uttering BITCH every two words funny?

>im smart because i force myself to sit through a boring show for the sake of "building atmosphere or developing characters"
we need plebs like you to give the critics something to talk about and feel smart

You're still not making any salient points aside from outing yourself as having the attention span of a child.

already forgotten

What????

You know what I don't have to do this, I know what breaking bad and i know what level of quality it is, if this is what people who think the show is "unbearable" have to come at me with then it's really not even worth debating over. I hope you enjoy whatever the fuck it is you tell peolple you enjoy you bitter little cretin

>waaaaah someone doesn't like what I like and has reasons for it better disregard it and call them bitter waaaaaah

Why would that be fun to watch? I have my own life so why should I be invested in the lives of these asshats? I watch shows precisely to see what I can't experience in my real life, hence why sci fi and fantasy is doing so well. I've had birthday parties with my friends and families a million times, it's assboring to watch.

I guess you're all just losers who have no life outside Sup Forums, why these boring shows are interesting to you.

I like how in the first episode they tried so hard, so fucking hard, to show Walt as a sympathetic character. And how after a couple of season his shitty decisions in every single aspect make the character a joke.

Just like when Jesse is in the hospital and he tries to sound like a tough guy. Pure comedy.

heres a point
if a tv show is good its entertaining and if its really good it does things like developing characters and its still entertaining
i get that you really like sopranos but i dont want to sit through boring shit to get to the good parts

But that's what I'm saying, they don't have better arguments. You're the ones sperging out

>they don't have better arguments
t. Either didn't read the thread or willingly disregards anything he doesn't agree with

No need to get so salty, user. You can keep using the trick "I watched a lot of X so I know what i'm talking" freely.

Hes still sympathetic in the rest of the series, especially considering the sacrifices he does make for others but does so without taking credit. But hes also portrayed as an asshole in episode one as well. He clearly is bitter about his life and he didn't need to beat up those kids in the clothes store, or cook meth for that matter.

Nigger your personal enjoyment is not the be all end all barometer of quality in television.

Second half of s5 was such a mess.

its overrated as fuck. i still like it for the memories but it's a lot like lost where it's propped up by cliffhanger endings and really not very good on the second watch. it certainly doesnt come anywhere near shows like the sopranos or mad men.

just try to defend shit like gus' death scene, the twins and almost every one of their scenes, marie stealing spoons, WALTER JR. so much crap

Oh you mean great arguments like
Yeah no ill get right away on my disagreement essay.

I cant see how he is still a likeable character when he is supporting a braindead character, like jesse, and making so many stupid mistakes over and over again.

Aaron Paul does a good job on The Path. And it's cool to see villainous Hugh Dancey.

No, the arguments that discuss the inconsistencies in writing Walt's character and the rule of cool clusterfuck that it turned into in the last few seasons that you're conveniently ignoring. I'm not funning around when I say you sound like an anally ravaged child right now.

>Gus's death scene
What's their to defend? It was cool.
>The twins
Worst characters on the show, which is the why the writers shit canned them after seeing it wasnt working and ended up using their Gus character in a way they originally weren't planning, turned out great.
>Marie stealing spoons
I thought that might go somewhere too but it still works for me, its funny, it shows what Hank is doing to Marie, and what Marie is doing to Hank, it also is what enables that black cop guy to strong arm Hank into looking at Gales journal, so from a mechanics stand point it was smart.
>Walter Jr
This is how I know you're trolling

walter jr was a complete pointless character. A classic case of a character made to feel sorry for him, and his family, and use it as some kind of shitty drama.

JUST BECAUSE THE FOOD TASTES BAD IN THE BEGINNING DOESNT MEAN ITS BAD FOOD IT ACTUALLY GETS REALLY GOOD HALFWAY THROUGH THE MEAL LMAO WHAT A PLEB THE CHEF WHO MADE HAS A MICHELIN STAR GO EAT IN-N-OUT PLEB JUST BECAUSE IT TASTES GOOD DOESNT MEAN ITS GOOD

Fucking phone. THERE*

>getting this mad because people like The Sopranos and you don't

walter jr was a terrible character with no redeeming qualities, not a single good scene with him in it. the actor was awful too.

also gus death scene was a joke, having him get half his head blown off then walk away. made me realize just how much ridiculous sloppy writing there is in breaking bad relying on an enormous suspension of disbelief

You're right you win.

Remember user: never surrender, minimize every negative criticism and justify everything. Keep defending this perfect show in every forum.

It wass a decent entertainment, good for one watch but that's it. Family scenes are always boring and usually not deep enough to have any value. It's like entire Skyller character exists just because every crime drama show has to have obligatory bitchy wife character.

I wonder how Gusti made drugs before Walt or even have a business. The way he deal with Walt, tolerates his bullshit, killing subordinates instead of jesse, and even defying the cartel to keep walt, makes the character looks like a fucking idiot.

If you defend Gus' death scene, you're hopeless.

There's always money in the fried chicken stand.

It was good, especially considering it was on a regular cable channel.

All those niggers claiming it was BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME GOATTT should fuck off though.

It was good. That's all I'll concede.

no

the sopranos is extremely overrated.

First two seasons were good, then normies and plebit found out about the show and Bravo Vince ruined it by pandering to them.

>ask what's wrong with it
>dude stop defending lmao

Thats it! Keep up the good work!

Worst character? I'm between Marie, Walt Fag. or Skyler.

name 5 shows better than the sopranos. i'll admit the sopranos is overrated but i cant believe its not in someones top 10 if theyve actually seen it