What do you Choose?

What do you Choose?

D

because im a faggot

All of these would end up with me in jail so I'll pass

A, always A.

b

Can C be Olive Garden breadsticks? Because then I would never be hungry, and always have something warm to eat, which sometimes causes me to have lots of feels.
B would be nice, but I would still be hungry, and I would never be able to get over the feeling that she doesn't actually want me.
But yeah, can C be Olive Garden breadsticks?

b

GOAT TOWER

C.

What? I'll never go hungry if I go out in the woods with all these breadsticks.

B just doesn't seem natural.

A. Hoping for dubs.

A, clearly

B tbh

I'd pick B but I sure do want to check out the goat tower

>I would never be able to get over the feeling that she doesn't actually want me.
Then she wouldn't be the girl of your dreams

C, honestly. I can get a date on my own don't have to be a 10/10, but unlimited breadsticks would fuckin rock

You'd end up so fat no one would date you though

Please elaborate user.

A. I can fuck all I want without having to worry about rape laws

Let's just say my penis has acquired tastes

Roll

B

A
Anyone who picks B or C should just fucking kill themselves

B

goat tower because I have lightning immunity

A for possible death. And goat tower

Isn't that also true of B

>are you a muslim, a normal man, or a fatass?

newfag

everyone who picked A gets fucked by goats.
the correct aswer is B goat fuckers
those breadsticks dont even look tasty

newfag

goat whore

you liked it didn't you

Yeah, but do the breadsticks follow you around for the rest of your life? I mean you can't get rid of them, other than eating them. What happens when you eat so many that you end up with a half eaten one? Sure, you intend to come back and eat it later, but who needs a cold half eaten breadstick when they have an unlimited supply of fresh, hot, whole ones? Before you know it you'll be tripping over the breadstick butts everywhere you go, and so will other people who will fucking hate your guts for torturing them with breadsticks that they cannot ever eat, and also for like blocking traffic and shit with them too.