Culture Pals /cp/ general

Copy of Reborn Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world. Find a nice QT to spend time with this summer! Travel season is approaching!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

MEGA: mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/CassyK9?utm_medium=pp-userthumb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aren't russians super qt and butiful etc...?
Why do they rank so low...also, what about islamic dutch qts? :^)

Russians are easier to get to than Dutch, so they rank lower.

I'm getting tired of going nowhere with any of the qts I talk with on Interpals.

I found the way lads, >40yo is where it's at

Ew. Just ew

They are easy. I think he ranked on how hard they are to get.

I it would come to qt-ness Russia would be on the top.

Disgusting, friend.

Meds are cuter

>interpals.net/CassyK9

This is the 5th time she visits my profile. Is she retard or just fake?

She's been viewing me too. Not sure if fake or not, she hasn't got any of the usual signals that make it obvious.

My face when she's actually an user from this thread and she's using our script

Make a complete qt rank then.

Are you using a real profile or fake?
>she retard or just fake?
;_; Rude, I revisit profiles many times impulsively because I'm autistic. Is this annoying ?

I have. Several times.

Checking in from Denmark boys

I hope they fix the website soon. Qtcrawler revisits profiles when you use it through "search". But if you use it through "online" it doesn't, but "online" is fugged up

just fucked it m8s

confused a Russian girl for another Russian girl right to her face.

she was qt, too.

Oh well, on the next one.

interpals.net/CassyK9?utm_medium=pp-userthumb

Can someone message this slut and share what happens? pls.

I would do it but I don't message other Americans.

Ask a gook who lost virginity in vietnam anything

Thank you interpals

What are your top 3 favourite albums of all time?
What is your favourite Coen Brothers film?
Roughly how many pints does it take to make you drunk?
Can you grow a respectably thick beard or do you go full Sun Tzu?

Also, was it her first time as well, and was it surprisingly shit?

Is she milf tier?

Greentext story pls

yes, she tells me she was here with her daughter and loved lisbon and she's thinking coming back again.

>go to her country
>fuck the milf
>fuck the daughter
>engineer getting caught by the milf
>weird incestuous threesome

Just like my animes

It's a fake using a script

Why are Thais so hungry for white American cock anons?

I think I finally found a permanent QT

She sends me paragraphs of texts at a time. I looked at the time between her messages and she spends 1-2 hours just sending me these long ass messages. She's been doing this for a few weeks now.

Don't know if she's an autist or what. I don't think a normie would type that much

They're hungry for anything that isn't Thai
This

A guy who is probably 30 years older than me and lives in my city just messaged me in Portuguese or some shit even though my profile clearly says German, English and a bit of French.

Or a real person who uses a script.

>Is this annoying ?
I don't even check who visits my profile.

Google translate it and post

more like she comes to mine, I fuck both in their hotel room, her son watches and films.

let me see, I can check if it was googled translated

You have my full attention

what exactly is interpals? is it just for meeting foreign friends??

it's for meeting QTs

Its like embarrassing yourself by going to Japan to meet Japanese women because western women hate you, except you can do it from your basement.

fuck off John, go eat a burger

This.

Boa noite!
Sou Karsten de Berlim. Fui três anos em São Paulo, mas voltei para Alemanha agora. Fala português?

Wasn't sure if it is Portuguese before because I haven't seen the Fala português part before I have clicked on it.

Yes.

Sounds a bit like google translate but then again brazilians can't fucking talk so it could be someone that learned pt-br.

I looked at his profile.
He is a German teacher and for some reason messaged me in Portuguese.

but is she fit lad?

The first time I heard a bong say fit we all thought he was saying fat and laughed at him.

Initially I said "language exchange" and the bollocks "penpal" but reading the success love stories here lately I experiment with the search function and look at profiles of german guys.
Is it possible for cute guys to be on InterPals or are they all fake profiles? I mean there are literal 10/10 girls...

lol imagine someone not wanting a fat girl omg

A Svetlana got mad at me for making a joke about the "Great Patriotic War" and then sent me this. She's pretty hot but I'm not sure if she's insulting me in the Cyrillic bit.

>Я пoнимaю. Ho, ocнoвныe фaкты пpo этy вoйнy дoлжны знaть вce cтpaны миpa, я дyмaю.
1. Boйнa зaбиpaлa мyжчин из кaждoй ceмьи. Moи пpaдeдyшки тaкжe вoeвaли зa миp и жизнь нa зeмлe ( пpoтив фaшизмa ).
2. B кoнцe вoйны былo yничтoжeнo ceмьдecят пpoцeнтoв нaceлeния вceгo CCCP.
3.Boeвaли нe тoлькo мyжчины, нo и жeнщины вo вpeмя Beликoй Oтeчecтвeннoй вoйнe ( мoи пpaбaбyшки тoжe вoeвaли )
4. During the war, many children also fought against fascism. They organized an underground struggle. They were very patriotic.
5. Russian people are very proud of the bravery of people in the Great Patriotic War.

My qt just said she doesn't like men who use Interpals as a dating site to me. D-do I still have a chance?

Guys is this profile fishy?
/alphairl
Yes. see

Yeah you do. Befriend her and if you become close you can try.

I know there's some girls who change their original intention and start looking for qt boys but I'm not sure if she's one of them. And even if she was I doubt she likes me that way. We've been talking for months and she just personally said to me that she doesn't like men who only look for girls there. She was one of the fewest girls I could keep talking with on the site but I guess I'm going to have to start looking for another qt soon.

I'm kinda close with her but I'm afraid she might think I'm one of those horny men which I am ;_;

Have you gotten her WhatsApp yet?

>making a joke about the "Great Patriotic War"
It's like making a joke on War of Independence or 9/11. The war theme is a sacred thing, because country had a very huge casualities in war (in my opinion, it happened also because of Stalin repressions)
No, there no insult in her statements

No, I got Her Skype though.

>Master of interflirt /swedish/georgian/norwegian
soo true i can't even get a answer back after i msg a qt georgian, fucking cunts i hate them.
msg-ing qt dutch atm

>but I'm not sure if she's one of them.
When you said dating site I didn't know you meant exchanging lewds online, I thought actually meeting up.
You might be right about that desu.
Proxyanon a cute, a cute! I have been platonically talking to a guy online I'm sorta close with as well for a year (sporadically though) and he sorta ruined our platonic contact but the way he got nervous and apologized was really adorable and I "forgave" him.

guys which country is qt-est, so i look by ethnicity, i know that russians are super qt but long story short i can't go to russia to make it happen.

So, this girl I've been talking to for quite some time is suddenly sending me hearts and kissing emojis. Not really sure how to react.

if she is asian they do that all the time, if she is european she likes you a lot. so, you decide how to act.

Syria! :^)
Did anyone manage to find a qt in the middle east, preferably from the worst shitholes? (So no diaspora trash)

How long have you been talking?

Italian or Poles

lol i don't want isis recruiter qt man i am fine ty btw
couldn't have a normal convo with polish girl without her mentioning STA motherfucking LIN
i am wondering do germans also get that kind of treatment ?

>if she is asian they do that all the time
She is, but she never did this before. None of the other asians that I know do that, and this one only just started.
We had a conversation about our childhood and parents, apparently her dad ran off when she was like 5. She said talking about this was tough for her, but she still went on and explained a lot of things that happened and how it affected her. Before she went to sleep, she told me I'm a very special person and sent some hearts and shit. The next few times we talked she kept sending stuff like that, and like I said it never happened before so it feels like something changed.

Maybe I'm over-thinking? I don't know, that's why I'm asking here.

by asian i actually meant only koreans and japanese they spam emojis a lot tbqh
>she told me I'm a very special person and sent some hearts
she wants the D go for it swedenbro

>by asian i actually meant only koreans and japanese they spam emojis a lot tbqh
Yeah she's not from any of those countries. Still east asian though.
I might go to her country later this year, we'll see if I can meet her then. Could be interesting :^)

other asian countries are shit and she might be trying to get out of there tho unless she is from singapore. at that point you should be very stupid to fuck up that relation tho.

Nah I've lived in her country before, and sure there are gold diggers, but she doesn't seem like one of them. Then again, I've never actually met her, so it's hard to say. We've talked a lot though (both Skype and chat) and she's pretty cool. She doesn't speak any english but I'm decent at her language so that's no problem.

good job learning vietnamese

What happens if I send a Finnish girl "Benis :DDD" and nothing else?

You'd be better off sending "mämmi sauna :DDD" instead

I don't post in these threads anymore, but it would pain my heart to see this kpop bullshit.

Somewhere, I've got all the old OC OP images, some going back years and years

That's what the mega is for :)

That's not it, but thanks anyway

Do it

I feel bad. I fucked a Ukrainian chick multiple times promising her to help her get citizenship here.

Blocked her and deleted her from my friends when she took a visit back to Ukraine.

I'm too ashamed to even visit her profile now

Why the hell would you do that?

/antimonia

this is my qt, you queers need to back off

no

/daswole
Guys who look like that are guaranteed fake right?

How many ))))) means she wants my American penis???

How come some of these women have no comments on their photos or wall posts or anything despite being qt and having thought out profiles? I thought every single girl on this website was swarmed by guys and there was no point in even messaging first.

Have they somehow slipped through the Third World Hordes? Are they the victims of a bug in the algorithms? Do they just delete them/are there settings preventing comments, etc?

I guess it's ironic that I won't message them if I see too many comments on their profile or if they have too many friends, and I get suspicious when there aren't any.

Probably, yes. No attractive guy would use this site.

Hmph! Unfair desu, seeing a lot of the girls there are really cute.
Any idea where attractive guys are? :^)

Any black QTs?

why would it be fake?

he's got an average body of a mediocre bodybuilder and stupid hair.

he's got good facial aesthetics tho

met much more attractive guys on IP who I've skyped with

>who I've skyped with
Are you a guy or girl?

guy.

I skype fuck the QTs and play vidya with the guys

Also any suggestions how I should search, like how should I set the settings? I want to find :^) vanilla :^) european guys I can potentially meet, preferably in germany or even my own country.
I tried to figure out myself but they are all a bit meh looking or just an empty profile

just use the search function. age, male, germany, online now.

most people on IP are pretty average looking. There's a good amount of hotties though. I think there are more average / hot people than slobs

btw you better be QT as fuck to have such high standards

I'm not reallt sure what she meant by a dating site either desu.
I'm not using any proxy mate. I hope confessing my feelios to her won't ruin our friendship ;-;

2 months.

I'm qt as fuck in africa. And I'm autistic and inexperienced thats why I have unrealistic expectations, but hey you can try. It's just a website anyways.
Yeah I was searching wrong I can spot some 6/10s between the loads of slobs now, thanks!

are you black

What went wrong?

i like your humor

i'm sure she's fingering her dried up clam as we speak at the thought of a skinhead ivan pounding her

Lmao

When you're talking with them, and having a really fun conversation where you both are enjoying it. IF she says anything like "you're really fun to talk to" or something a long those lines, a compliment. Say "you know, I wish we lived closer, I wish I could ask you out on a date". It's not pushy, but it does show that interested in a very light way that won't put pressure on her to say yes or shut you down. So she'll likely give you a positive reply. Everytime I've done that I've gotten replies like "oh wow really? :)" and "that would be nice! I'd like that". If she gives a positive response, you could open a discussion about it and see how you both feel