Why is she the MC?

Why is she the MC?

The movies sucks now because of her.

Is it because of of this LGBTEFG garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRgz2sN6GTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it's always because of LBTQWERTY every time a woman is the MC. The jew boogeyman got you.

You have to admit that she is placed there BECAUSE she is a woman.

Nobody's falling for it, fag.

Dude, getting upset at legbutts and women is so 2012.

Go find Shia Lebouf or something Sup Forums, christ

Because female protagonists are such a new concept. You genuinely must be young. There are certainly feminist agendas being pushed in Hollywood and gaming, but if you keep looking for them everywhere then you'll start seeing them where they don't exist. It's time to grow up.

>the jews ruin everything

This. Always and forever.

i hope you get diarrhea tonight.

misdirection fail lmao
try a lot harder

>stop looking at things or you'll see them

optometrist alert

optometrist alert

You hope he gets diarrhea because you have baader meinhof and blame all your problems on women because of a cognitive bias?
enjoy sucking your own dick lmao

Hilariously I actually typed that while taking a shit, and it's actually quite a runny one from too much wine last night. Jokes on you.

badder mein kampf indeed, old bean.

Don't talk dirty to me, pervert.

This movie suck because it's a rehash of previous star wars movies. The only thing they added is better special effects because we have the technology to do so.
She is a part of making this movie garbage, but she's not the only reason.

The woman was fine but the movie was uninspired. It just does the same all over again and kills Solo for some reason.

Not the best movie I ever saw...

Obvious bait is obvious.

This is why girls pay you no mind faggot

That's a nice pepe

Trying too hard, defective.

Oh I will, and you'll fucking like it you dirty little whore.

"Let this meeting of the He Man Woman Haters Club come to order. We will all now do the secret signal by which we will recognize each other out on the streets."

"Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck!"

youtube.com/watch?v=RRgz2sN6GTA

I'm not him but please keep going. This works for me. Say more weird stuff.

how sweaty are you mordecai?

Shut your disgusting little cum hole you bitch. You will only open it for the purpose of taking my cock into it you fucking cunt. You won't even make a noise and you gag on load after load being shot down your throat.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

How do I ask my husband to say shit like this? This is amazing.

A mary sue

Because the director is only concerned with appealing to the SJW audience that care more about the race/sex/orientation of the cast than the actual movie itself.

I don't have a fucking clue. I'd never say shit like this out loud to a woman, I'd feel so awkward, far less my partner. I just thought it was funny since you asked for more.

shit movie tbqhf

Well, its kinda hot. Kuroki Tomoko af right now.

ITT: Sup Forums snowflakes complaining because they left their echo chamber.

What's it like to be that insecure?

Whats it like being a rocket scientist?

Good paying and fulfilling. No complaints.

>good movies are bad because I'm cool and different

Daisy had to carry on because Felicity's overbite makes her unwatchable.

/thread

"New" Star Wars movies suck because they are just the same old crap with better resolution.

First 3 movies were 7-8/10

Next 3 movies were 5/10

These new ones are 2-3/10

They just don't add anything new to story. Same kind of story with just different characters.

Look bitch, clearly your man is a fucking faggot and has failed miserably to put you in your place. All this sass and back chat deserves nothing less than a good back hand as I force my thick cock into your asshole while you fight against it. That will teach you to speak out of turn again you useless piece of fuck meat.

Too gay, didn't read

Now that's what I call edgy!

You did goy.

>using edgy as an insult

>>>reddit

Jyn's pearly whites reflect so much light she's impervious to light weapons.

>gets called on shitty bait
>lololol top kek, totally got you cuck!

this tbh...

Whoa... Jesus fucking christ. I got worried I might be a lesbian. Turns out my guy just isn't mean enough /////

>being this new

rogue one or tfa?

FUCK YOU SHES AWESOME

Yeh well... your face is too gay.

The fuck did I just say? Fucking Christ you bitch, shut the fuck up and get to sucking this load out of me already. I don't have time for all your fucking bullshit you slut. Eat this cum and shut the fuck up already.

Is it summer already? Or did Sup Forums just get tired of sucking each other off and are instead now focusing on shitty bait?

That's not how things work.

Not him but what the hell was edgy about his/her response. user just stated opinion about these movies and I got to agree with him. These new movies juat kinda repeat the same story with new characters. Actually this is exactly what Force Awakens was criticized for. Repeating plot from previous movies with different characters.

go back to your safespace, stormfart.

aeahhh....whats up doc?

Fuck that's cute. Got insta hard.

it's only 50% of the reason

Aaaaa...

Both suck. At least I think so. TFA was better than Rogue One tho...

But user, the MC is the black dude.

>Lazy plot/writing
>Forgetable, bland characters
>Cheap nostalgia galore
>No new world building (saving grace of prequels IMO)

I'm not even bothered by the fact that they MC's are a black man and a woman, I'm just bothered that they're shitty characters. No personality and mary sue out the wazoo.

BB-8 was neat though, from a robotics/electronics/model building hobbyist perspective though, even if he was just R2 Jr.

Daisy is much more fuckable.

You better not be enjoying yourself you cunt. The fuck do you think this is? You're only here to take my load and nothing more, you don't get shit out of this exchange. Learn your fucking place slut or I'm going to have to shove this dick even further into that disobedient little asshole of yours.

Sup Forums still suffers from PTSD after the temporary merger with /mlp/, they come here to cry and went now and again.

autism speaks

A-Ah, yessir..

double faggots larping like all hell let loose.

Daisy went to Tring school with my ex, they friends and didn't think much of her until Force Awakens came out. shit changed

kys faggot

Yes this

I loved this movie!

Anyway I must go now, I hope you enjoyed that, it was oddly fun. If you like it so much then you really should express your interest in it more to your husband. If you don't it will just create sexual frustration and you'll end up fantasizing your way into a divorce. Get him to choke you a bit and shame you, if he's uncomfortable with it reassure him it's only while fucking. Hope you have better luck with it in the future.

I'll be sure to do that my friends. Appreciate the feedback ;)

ackxhuallyyh wasn't all bad tbqh user-kun senpai desu

Kek, I live in Harlan am I gonna die?

I secretly want him to leave marks on my neck with his fingers but his heart is never in it.

Thanks user.

She wouldn't be a bad protagonist if she had even a single notable flaw. Seeing as she's a badass scavver who's also a top-notch engineer and an ace pilot AND learns advanced Force techniques on the fly, yeah, I can see why people would look at her and think it's feminist pandering.

all good kind phagorth user kawaii, take care and shit and such.

Her flaw is being an unbearable bitch

>Keep looking for things that aren't there

Faggot alert

I don't feel like the audience is "supposed" to think she's a bitch, though. It's pretty easy to tell when the writer doesn't want you to like someone, and she comes off more as a "le empowered stronk wymyn" kind of character than anything, because she's not allowed to fail and no one ever really calls her on her bitchiness in any meaningful way.

gf and i are into this type of stuff
Do something to make him mad. When confronted, tell him you need to be punished. If he isn't a brainwashed self-hating numale, he'll probably be into it.

I dont give a shit if the MC is female, black, gay or pink with blue dots... If they are well done character i dont give a shit.

But this bitch was so fucking perfect it drove me insane.

>speeks droid
>speaks wookie
>flys the falcon as good as if not beter then solo after 4.2 seconds
>%100 untrained in the force and beats a trained force user in a mental force battle
>kicks ass and takes names whereever she is at
>had to be caputred for plot point but had already saved herself when she was being rescued
>ends up rescuing her rescuers

You know what im willing to give her a pass for beating a traied saber user in a saber fight because the guy had taken a chest shot from a gun that sent troopers flying and had just put the smack down on token comedy relief black guy.

And said guy wanted to take her alive so was fighting at a disadvantage.

and thats just the tip of the iceberg.