Rate my feet

Rate my feet
Can Sup Forums beat this ?
One shower a month

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11853295/Man-who-claims-he-hasnt-showered-in-12-years-uses-bacteria-to-stay-clean.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump

an hero/10

I would suck them 10/10

This worries me user seek help

You sir are a fucktard and do not deserve sexual intercourse with any ever. please kys

show soles

shameless

what the fuck did you do

Why only once? Save water?

do you not feel filthy

oops that was supposed to be response to OP

So you assume that I can't or don't get pussy and anhero ?
Never even asked a question about why I don't showers
I'm married with a good job
Post your feet and let me judge

Now try to shower every 5 months :3

I actually did ask, but you didnt answer.
See

Please greentext a bit about who you are, what kind of job you have, do you have friends, where do you live, how do you avoid to stink in public, and why just not shower regularly, or at least like once a week.
Also what about your hair, if you have any. How does it look after one months unwashed?

that's just wrong user
I only have bad feet due to me not wanting to wash away essential oils and my outdoor pursuits
>post feet

>essential oils
Elaborate

Sorry user I'm drinking
I'll give a clue it's a outdoor hobby that stops me showering
Take a guess

Gimmie a min

I can smell it from here, disgusting

Based on your rotten nails i assume you walk barefoot a lot, so it must be some camping, or maybe gardening.

>bacterial growths and dead tissue add to stronger feet in moderation
I only work one week a month and have a awsome outdoor 4 week adventures with my freind

Or fishing, and you wash yourself in the river instead of showering

Bump

It's like camping but more basic equipment and beer and a compas

I do fish yes but using the limited equipment I can use and find and I'll be out for a 3-4 week period with a tarp and 20/20cord and the clothes I wear

Ok that raises even more questions, just greentext
Also, why do you have foot fetish?

I don't have a foot fetish just wanted to post my feet and have a interesting thread

Well its not interesting if you dont share anything. We still dont know what the fuck you are doing and why

All youve told us is that you are a homeless alcoholic who wanders through a fucking park with your bum buddie

were you walking barefoot all your life or something bro wear shoes pls

>be me
>36
>always loved the outdoors from a child with my dad
>now older have a great job/buisness
>work a week a month if you can class it as work
>Me and my best friend get dropped off in I remote area
>take fishing hooks and tarp and 20/20cord
>oz of weed
>a bag of hops barley yeast and sugar
>if we get lucky acid in the summer
>get home I post feet
Always make Shure that family or freinds have a copy of the route and finish point if you plan and do it correctly it's the best also check the areas game keepers and private land owners so you don't get shot

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11853295/Man-who-claims-he-hasnt-showered-in-12-years-uses-bacteria-to-stay-clean.html