Does Sup Forums like King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard?

Does Sup Forums like King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlhSpbTApTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

christ they're becoming the new Tame Impala arent they?
welp, RIP

I think most people like them, though there's always contrarians on Sup Forums. There's never unanimous agreement. But from what I've heard most people like Nonagon Infinity on this board at the very least.

They seem somewhat wanky and pretentious but they make some good music desu

>wanky and pretentious
How so?

I think they're really amazing. Definitely putting out super interesting music, and have a real admirable work ethic

I swear I've heard rattlesnake before , years ago . I'll find it eventually

Yes, they're pretty cool! I appreciate their dedication to experimentation, even when it turns out sub-par.

Weird, I feel the same way.

not even comparable. stop being retarded.

Any leads ? I'm thinking early 2000s , I know they copied someone , I just can't remember right now

No idea, I just have a very vague memory of hearing the tune and I know it's not just deja vu or something.

theyre both current neo-psych rock bands that are discussed to death on Sup Forums until everyone turns on them

but sure, not even comparable other than that

Neu's Hallogallo

gimmick jam band

seriously

That could be what I remember, but I feel it was something even more similar to Rattlesnake

Yeah , not it . Someone said it's from an anime probably, they said the vocoder part sounded very familiar

who cares what Sup Forums likes. like what you want and hate what you want.

Been loving these guys nonstop. Can't wait to see what happens after MOTU.

Good band but murder of the universe sucks

RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE RATTLESNAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=XlhSpbTApTo

The murlocs are better, the harmonica player from gizz is the front man