New Chris video where her makes his mother beg money for him

New Chris video where her makes his mother beg money for him

If you have 4000 dollars to spare you could give them to Chris so he can spend it on toys and shit

I have a question what is the mothers problem? Why is she so slow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4
youtu.be/5Rf-PXUL1ME
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link

LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4

She must be related to you.

Da fuck is wrong with her? Is she high?

High on old people medication and she's probably dying. CHRISTINE CHAN

Is this normal video of her?

What do you think Chris' parents feel, knowing they are the parents of a monster on the internet?

Indescribeable shame obviously.

I think they're "supportive of it", hoping this kind of change will convince him to stop being a metaNEET

Where is chris chan from? What state? Has s/he ever been known to drive a gypsy cab in Boston?

His Fathe ris dead, so probably doesn't give a fuck

He is really really retarded holy shit

Long-ass post incoming.

I'm the father of a kid with autism. He's in his 20s. Started out not talking at all, turned out he had encephalitis from a blood infection, yadda yadda yadda... he's about on the level of a 14 year old right now and getting better as time goes on. Thing is, he gets better because we keep pushing him to do better. We figure out what we can do to make him comfortable, and we figure out what he can do to work around his issues in society.

And you know what? It's working okay. He's got a part-time gig as a forklift driver, has developed interests beyond the typical games-and-anime shit (still likes `em, but he's spreading out), and has some really good friends that aren't on the spectrum.

Now, this fucker that OP's talking about? This fucker is what you'd get if A) my kid was a complete asshole - I mean, he is a little bit of an asshole, everyone is, but c'mon... B) I didn't try to correct said assholeness like any goddamn decent parent should, and C) I assumed that everyone was mean for calling out his assholeness and told him that he was just a precious snowflake and people didn't get his autism. It's not Chris' autism that's the problem, it's that he's an entitled little cunt. He gets the cops called on him for illegal propositioning `cause he was STANDING ON THE CORNER WITH A SIGN SAYING HE NEEDED A WOMAN. What's the mom do? Jack diddly fuck. So he assumes that boyfriends are the problem instead of his behavior, builds up the dean and cops to be the issue instead of him inside his demented little brain, and SHIT. GETS. WORSE.

You can't fix everything with these kids. But God. Fucking. Dammit. You can at least point out the worst bits and say "hey, cut it out."

It's a Chris takes his mother hostage episode.

Why didn't you just buy his stamps?

Is she alright? She looks threatened...

Every person would feel threatened when approached by that freak.

Chris threatend her with a pickle.

is she under the influence of something or being held hostage?

She realizes now that he is becoming the Great Red Dragon

youtu.be/5Rf-PXUL1ME

If that lazy faggot would stop dressing like the world's worst drag queen, cleaned himself up, put on some decent clothes, stayed the fuck offline and GOT A FUCKING JOB, life would be a lot easier on them.
I honestly would love nothing more than to bash his skull in with a tire iron.

>Captura de pantalla
I'd captura her pantalla if you know what I mean...

Just a thought here.
We all know that fucker can't get laid.
Maybe mommy is also his yiff partner.

He would still be a raging autist and probably get himself into more legal trouble.

I've subscribed. So this is just a straight up cringe channel yeah?

What happened to her? She used to be more overweight than Chris, but in this video she looks like a Holocaust survivor.

she's dying of cancer.

the emergency is real.

>mfw you all destroyed chris
>killed his father (stress)
>and now sit back and laugh while they starve to death

Had you never meddled in his life, his parents would be retired, and living in Florida.
Chris would have a career.

New fag

His mother is using him for welfare and money from idiots on the internet who actually give him money. Trust me, she is well aware of how fucked her son is.

This

Have you not seen the sonic totem he sold on eBay for 1.5k I think it was?

shes fucking wearing a $400 dollar necklace in the video that chris bought her last month

he will end up homeless/in halfway houses after she dies very soon

Since when did she have Cancer?

She's had pancreatic cancer for the last year.

It would be nice to see some of you finally show them a little bit of empathy and compassion. For once.

>WORRY.JPG

Yes I have I keep myself updated about Chris life every two days or so

I would have bought it tbh if I had enough money to waste but unfortunately I cant throw away 1500 dollars on stuff like that

youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

Video where the totem witnesses an unexplainable act

>horrible old person is dying

oh, heavens.

guess what? useless, shitty people die nonstop. why the FUCK would I care

also she hasnt had pancreatic cancer for a year you dont live a fcuking year with pancreatic cancer

It's sort of like those videos that Al Queda and fuckers like that force US troops to make. The purposely slurred speech is supposedly a way for the troops to communicate that they've not yet been broken and to not do anything they're saying, which can go by undetected by the mudslimes.

so if you mumble/slur you're not broken and if you speak clearly you are?

that's intense, because i recall seeing hostage vids before where peoples speech was extremely measured and enunciated...

Just something I heard, may be absolute bullshit. But if not, those videos you saw were from people who desperately wanted to go home and were telling their country/families to do what the terrorists wanted.

>where her makes his mother beg money for him

>my father, your father, our grandfathers generation
>men who could get captured by the enemy, and relay a message that they were okay
>even though the way they wanted to be home with their families is a more gnawing hunger and desperation than we have ever known or will probably ever know
>they bided their time and waited
>knowing the resources might be needed to save other men somewhere else, who were in even more desperate need

>our generation
>"Did you just assume my gender?"

where she makes his mother beg money for him

im so sorry i usually dont make grammatical mistakes when typing fast

>this emaciated elderly woman was once known as 'snorlax'

Truly the end times.

benzos the face

How has someone not murdered this man yet?

tfw you'll never have a qt gf like Christine

>his parents would be retired, and living in Florida.

maybe

>Chris would have a career.

lmao no

wow, a long and nice to read post with facts from a caring father? am i on \d\ ?

saved in my reaction face folder

c...could you be my dad user?

>she

Found another mistake

He's a she now