youtube.com/watch?v=sqopfnXxsXI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM
youtu.be/QyoEaWtzVrk
youtube.com/watch?v=HgQQBOWXLmI
youtube.com/watch?v=uFhTdkuwa6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait for this political era to be over

>triggered libcuck detected

This, when did everything become so politically charged?

How the fuck did we get to the politic climate we are currently in?

Internet

hard earned money was spent on those synthesizers and microphones, some kid that was aspiring to be a musician now doesnt have equipment because it was bought by the people that made social justice: the musical

>still unironically saying "triggered"
you are on the wrong site, this is not 9gag

>triggered over the word triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=sqopfnXxsXI
>synthesizers are a limited commodity
>you can't just download infinite amounts of them

>if i use the same buzzword again that will surely prove me right

Sweetie, seriously, step away from the keyboard

Come on, man. Let's stop using "triggered!". It's just getting boring now

cuck

You can tell everything about who he is as a person by that cartoon thumbnail.

yawn

i think you dont really get this thread senpai
the cringe should be from a video, not your actual post

cuck

This.
End this meme already.

kek

YEAAAAHH! That's what's up, bro. Ain't no rest for the triggered out here, homie.

people turned politics into a meme
it started with people mocking sjw subculture and just snowballed from there

the left wing backlash and escalation from both sides was imminent
Sup Forums used to be fringe, now it's memed itself into a movement

>live in a country of 325,000,000 people
>create whole cultures around being mad at the same 1,000-2,000 people who live in their Berkeley containment zone

The Internet gave everybody the ability to express their opinions, and it doesn't help when society pushes everyone to think they're some special snowflake because of voicing it.

Sometimes you shouldn't say anything, if you don't know both sides of the story.

>It's another episode of "everyone who belives Trump is a bad president is a SJW and all of them are the excact same person"
Jesus christ, when will people grow up?

bourgeois politics was always a meme

They're a bunch of entitled spoiled autistic permavirgin brats. Never.

>some special snowflake because of voicing it.
This is the real irony of the situation. Those who love to call others "snowflakes" are convinced that their opinion is valuable. People need to shut the fuck up and have some humility

>it's another episode of "everyone who believes Trump is a good president is a evil racist bigot muhsojinist xenophobe hateful racist"

Oh, yes. Youll soon learn the exact prose that the improvers of humanity (the political types) use. Pretentious, conceited, derivative, and spoken as if they're a wannabe professor. This is because they have little to contribute in actual discussion and have to resort to their special little systems. "WAH WAH MY OPINION IS VALID XD!" Right, kid?

I just used it for example. ^

>it's another "Donald is a great president, the system is just trying to keep him down and sabotage him at every turn" episode
yawn

cuck

not an argument

If there was no internet Hillary qoulf have won

think about that for a second...

You sure showed him!

cuck

cuck

but theres literally no other reason you can possibly think hes good
he has proven over and over again how incompetent and embarassing he is
i can maybe understand voting for him cause you think hillary or the other candidates were even worse
but if you actually support him and think hes a good president you are either a total idiot or some of the things you said

like, literally

>it's another "Donald Trump is a good president, and not a Zionist puppet who pulled a literal 180 on his policies, fuck anyone who doesn't like Trump" episode

donald trump was the best candiate because he is the embodiment of the perfect candidate for accelerationism

it's just the libtard faggots fucking it all up and the jews trying to turn trumps base against him and that retard bitch maxie waters too fuck her

literally you

So your response to people stupidly broadstroking Trump supporters as racists and bigots is to stupidly broadstroke people who don't support Trump as SJWs?

Gee, do you think there might be some nuance you're missing here

Oh no! You called me a cuck! How ever will I recover?

cuck

get a life

cuck

limp wrist faggot

keep going - you're making your camp look like fucking losers. Call me a cuck

cuck

cuck

internet tough guy who's passive aggressive in person

I get it! It's a cringe thread because all the posters in this thread are cringy!! xD

How about the fact that his cabinent is full of Jews and he made no effort to "drain the swamp"? Or the fact that he fired the head of the FBI for wanting to investigate the Hillary Clinton scandal?

Listen, I used to be a diehard Trump supporter before he was elected, but even I can't defend this.

including you

Ivanka cries, Syria dies...

cuck

You're a cuck if you think one person represents millions

triggered is at least a 4 year old normie meme at this point, and people here still use it unironically
i miss when this place actually kept creating new stuff

kike boi mad

knuckle dragger

Well you're a retard for believing him then, aren't you?

nice projection

People aren't saying you're triggered as a meme, they're just saying you're triggered you cum slurper.

well at least I don't spend all day sucking dicks in the bathroom in olive garden, you lowdown hoglike slimy piece of shit

get your mom's dick outta your mouth

>one person

for

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'm not jewish, and you don't know what projection means homie.

I always knew the Bognadavs had the final say, I'm just in this becasue I dislike SJWs and libtards and faggots and shit.

At least I'm not overdosing in a McDonalds bathroom and breaking windows so I can spend the winter in jail where it's warm
Get the needle out of your arm and go back to school

What happened to Trump has completely killed any faith I had in the system. There is no political solution, it's all controlled opposition.

Had Hillary won, I'm willing to bet you my left ear that the outcome would've been the same.

now that's what I call projection, is everything okay man?

Shit's so insufferable
Does anybody really think they're going to change someone's political alignment or opinion by pitching a fit over the internet?

I'm going to tell my mummy you said bad things to me

I'm not shitposting in the public library, you are

>I dislike SJWs and libtards and faggots and shit
Ask yourself whether you actually just hate Sup Forums strawmen

probably, i don't know

how is that cringe?

>Does anybody really think they're going to change someone's political alignment or opinion by pitching a fit over the internet?

No, of course not. This is what you call narcissism, it's people trying to prove to themselves (not others) that they're right and everyone else is wrong by having the last word on everything.

It's not, just a stealth "people disagree with my political views" thread

remember to sage and report threads that are not about music

what is music

You will almost never change the opinion of the person you are talking to, but you might change an opinion of someone who is lurking in the thread

this has been an extremely successful cringe thread, thanks boys

here's some actual cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM

cuck boy

cringe

chris ray gun and mrrepzion are in exactly the same category desu

>he took the time to reply to all of those posts

Lord, kill the pain.

Step it up.

youtu.be/QyoEaWtzVrk

yeah but at least mr "le wrong generation" repzion is apolitically cringe

I mean, it's not exactly an arduous and drawn-out task to click on a few posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgQQBOWXLmI
try this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=uFhTdkuwa6Q

pretty good desu, not cringe at all

This is the fucking worst