Wil Wheaton is a cunt

Wil Wheaton is a cunt

I want to like him but feel that he would probably be a cunt.

Fuck this self-absorbed condescending piece of shit cuck faggot.

After the San Bernadino murder/suicide he blames the NRA. IN the meantime he has no solution to all the shootings/murders on Chicago. He needs to stick to board games, comic books, and video games and shut the fuck up. He's a 12 year old repressed faggot in a pseudo-man's body.

I'm with full house

Fuck off Sheldor

I'm 99% positive that you're the same dickhead posting the Andy Sixx shit.

Come at me.

nope, not me.

i'm only on a wil wheaton hate bender for the time being.

i like him in stand by me

Dude he's awesome

Ive been watching through TNG and feel it would benefit with his removal.

I legit know nothing about him, why is he a cunt aside from looking like one?

does he love his wife's kids?

Because the special snowflakes of Sup Forums can't stand the thought of someone with differing political views, especially when that person has more fame money and success than them.

No. We hate Wheaton because he's a beta orbiter.

He doesn't actually have any political views of his own. He's just some potato faced loser.

But he's one of those people that thinks the best way to fit in is to be extremely political as a way to virtue signal and come off as enlightened in a desperate attempt to make friends and appear relevant.

But isn't he an actor of some sort? Who gives a flying fuck what his political views are?

Or, alternatively, he's a functioning adult with a brain and the capacity for empathy. So he holds certain views that the mouth breathing dumbfucks of Sup Forums can't understand or accept. But hey, y'all keep doing you.

>one of those people that thinks the best way to fit in is to be extremely political as a way to virtue signal and come off as enlightened in a desperate attempt to make friends and appear relevant

you just described the vast majority of the american L

Sup Forums cares. Sup Forums cares deeply, apparently.

Yes. He was (more than is) an actor. Former child actor, really. Was good in Stand by Me, and was one of the shittiest things about Star Trek TNG for a season or two.

But none of that matters cause he is left of Ghengis Khan and fragile Sup Forumstards must be protected from differing points of view.

fuck off will

Thanks Sheldon

Ding, ding, ding!! This user is right!

Get off your fucking soapbox will, you faggot.

Actually, don't. It's kinda fun to hate on him.

I want to like him so bad, but deep down I know he's a cunt.

Look Wil, just admit you're a cunt and we can be done with this charade.

>We

Lmaooo nice try faggot, no one speaks for anyone here

As if empathy is some sort of great virtue. This world woild be better of having no empathy at all and solve all of our problems with logic and reason. Creating a system centered around emotions is has and will always be a shit idea.
And will wheaton is a cunt.

Wheaton may or may not be a cunt, but you, my friend, are the poster child for everything that is wrong with this place. Maybe take your autism elsewhere?

This man is correct. (no woman would have wrote this btw..)

Wil can be a empathetic shill and virtue signaling little dickweed, but don't tell me what to do or think.

That's were the anger comes from. Him trying to shame people into being SJWs.

newfag detected.

"Shut up Wesley." Capt. J. L. Pickard

Apart from my spelling errors i highly doubt that i am the problem with this place whatever you mean by that. I still think my argument of emotional systems being flawed is a valid.

Not Wil here
I actually like him, he's a huge liberal, but I don't mind it.

None of this bickering changes the fact that Wil Wheaton is in fact an enormous cunt

He maybe a cunt but he probably gets more pussy than you

Top fucking kek

cock maybe

Hey Will, wanna do some heroin in the Viper bathroom?

>You could have prevented it

Another actor that's a fucking idiot.

Man pussy

kek

was he there? that's hysterical from a guy who wore too many watches

Part of me thinks that the real Wil is posting these threads so he'll have something to whine about.