Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com
knowyourmeme.com/memes/paid-40-for-this-did-i-get-ripped-off
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes.
yes you did.

fuck off

yes
you should shove that up your nose to teach you a lesson

Nah man that looks like a great deal, and it looks like some flame bud

What's "flame bud" mean?

No you didn't ... nobody's stupid enough to pay $40 for that ... 1/10 troll, would not bite again.

I'm not OP but I've seen this thread with different amounts and qualities of weed almost every day. I don't think it's trolling so much as milhouse-level meme forcing.

Jesus Christ I could probably find that in my belly button

Я заплатил 2282 ₽ за это. Разве я был сорван?

it is probably a bait, but i've seen a bunch of 14 yo fags buying 1 gram of weed for $30

This is at least the 30th time this exact picture has been shown on Sup Forums. This is a rehashed thread.
>Move Along

Wowee, OP. I sure hope your dealer ran that bud through a hair brush or else you've been masturbating too much.

This is dried grass, the kind off the floor.
Why do you guys seriously take this bait?
It's a maymay.

Well, I don't know if I'd call it bait, but it's certainly not original. Also, little kids should get ripped off when they first start buying drugs so it either discourages them from it or teaches them to evaluate their purchases more before leaving with them.

This meme is in the front page of know your meme right now, no wonder im seeing this meme all over this site
knowyourmeme.com

Your floor is grass? My home has wood flooring and tile. You might want to consider hiring someone to make you a floor or do it yourself. I'm worried about you, user.

ye, it's grass, i agree with you
it's fine to get ripped off, when i was16 i bought 3 lsd tabs for like $45 and they were empty, they had no lsd in them.
that's a lesson

That's the legendary Somalian Spirit Kush user

Yeah because weed is fucking retarded

thats DB Coopers weed bro

knowyourmeme.com/memes/paid-40-for-this-did-i-get-ripped-off

Yep, maybe some redditfags reposting this thread trying too look cool

Here in britbongo bongo land we have dirt floors
IT WERE FINE FOR ME DAD AND ME GRANDDAD AND IT'S FINE FR ME

Surely you can't be serious

Plants don't have intelligence, bro. Sorry you had to find out this way.

fuck off with this stupid thread every few hours
why don't fucking mods ban this faggot already
you can even see by fucking filename it's not oc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a meme you dip

Time to grow up and do heroin like an adult