Hi, piercer and mody modification artist here. post your mods!

Hi, piercer and mody modification artist here. post your mods!

body modification* oops

Jesus Christ OP, that you?

I wonder how much people have tried to put their dick in those kind of holes

pic of me

Jesus OP...

What happens when you inevitably realize that you need more out of life than you currently have and you'have permanently fucked yourself up and can never truly better yourself?

Case in point:
I worked professionally as a tattoo artist for over 10 years.
>realized its not a profession you can physically do at the same level for a lifetime
>realized that the level of work output vs financial gains was awful.
>Planned for family and future kids and realized I needed financial stability and dependable earnings.
>removed tattoos from hands and neck
>obtained a creative desk job involving computers with a 60k salary (only have GED)
>going to college for Mechanical Engineering.

Seriously OP start normalizing your appearance where it cant be covered with clothes because one day you will realize you need more than that life can ever give you.

>because one day you will realize you need more than that life can ever give you.

>my wants and needs are the same as everyone else

Your earlobe is gonna look like a stretched asshole if you ever take out that stretcher.

Where I live it's not that uncommon to have this kinda look. It's very accepted and people don't give a shit about how you look for work because of how common body modification is here. It's already part of me I guess. 2 years with my stretched lobes and septum. I don't feel me without them. I feel almost naked when I'm without my mods

Yeah like a fucking job?

glasses over the beanie? you're def autistic

bruhhh I find that shit aesthetic af.

It's becoming more and more acceptable over the last 3 years. even more so now.

>artist
bwhahaha
you meant welfare queen

Put the glasses over because I had to take em off a tone all day and if they were under the beanie they'd get hair in my face, frustrating

Wants are irrelevant.
Im talking about NEED.

Say when you need to make more money to support your family and you cant because you've fucked your face up an no one will take you seriously.

what if your future or current baby momma wants to take full custody of a potential child for whatever reason. You think a judge will take anyone with two extra nostrils seriously and consider them a responsible parent?

I want to get pliers and rip that shit off. Then I want to slowly kill you

THIS

Tattoo artist can at least make a good run but its hard work on your body and in my opinion requires too much effort for what you get back.
But piercing is low effort and extremely low gain revolving only around volume. Piercing is not a career or a sustainable income.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why not slide the glasses under you hair? That way your hair won't touch your face.

What?

damn where's your ear gone ?

Some Van Gogh shit right there

character customisation for 12 year olds

Kek

calling someone that does this for a living an artist is like calling someone flipping burgers at a mcd a chef
you should try to be an hero artist

WHAT?!
WHAT?!
YEEESSSSS!!!!!

i like that asshole star
wonder if she has a similar one

holy shit thats what that vampire bitch used to look like?!? that was wife material

daddy issues. you could definitely talk her into drinking your pee.

it's just as effective as wearing a sign around her neck that says "I have extremely severe mental illness".

What's unemployment or working at a bakery like?

you can see straight through to these dubs

same place his job oportunities/respect from others went

I would like to put a pad lock in your ear hole.

damn

what a waste....

do you have any pics of tat removal progress? i know laser removal has gotten better over the last decade. i only have one tattoo, just blackwork, no other colors. if i ever wanted to get rid of it, what are the realistic expectations of completely removing it?

Not working is pretty fucking great honestly

lol when he ends up in prison

this is before
black is the easiest to remove

what a fucking massive idiot...
becoming deaf because
>muh edgy custom looks

i wonder what the medical consequences to that retarded decision are...
Wonder where the all the produced ear wax goes to....

You could level up 3 times with the do from killing that thing

The real question is how did he get the money for it, and how will he ever get money anymore? No way I'd hire a freak like that in my company; I'd rather hire a nigger!

aerodynamic af

Every body modder I've met always smelled like shit. Is that normal. I mean to always smell like a dirty vagina that hasn't been washed in weeks?

kek at title
underrated

have you guys seen this robust example of mental health yet?

"Man spends $50,000 on over 100 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' ALIEN (and he plans to have his genitals, nipples and bellybutton removed next)"

this is after 5 zaps. could use one more but really they arent noticable anymore

i love mods

alien idiot

You guys are still into this shit, eh? I'm just glad I have hobbies, so I don't sit around all day dreaming up how I can ritualistically scar and deform myself.

>Not a slam
>Just stating facts

Griffith?

Reeks of SJW

And snacks by the look of it. By it, i mean your body

you also love cake

i got one lasser session on an arm tattoo, and all the area turned purple as if they had fucking punched/kicked my arm hard....

its lasted for several days...
Thats normal? i been googling laser removal aftermath and found nothing similar

wow the ring finger one looks like totally gone. other fingers you see some artifacts but that's pretty good. thanks for sharing, i appreciate it. it's hard to find legit before's and after's that aren't from dermatology places trying to sell the product and showing photoshopped nonsense.

im sure he literally takes it out every day to clean it dont be retarded

Smells like 5-week-old fried chicken left on the counter...

Her: Kiss me you fool...
Other person: Wait, let me find my gasmask first!

not too knowledgeable about laser but I had some purple with mine and a lot of redness. could just depend onhow sensitive your skin is

she loves burger king

serious question here, google didn't help.

Her lips look like labia minora fresh out of a vacuum pump, haha

done by ChXXXisTiAn at BlackVeganInkWorkhouseSocialclub in miami

Only $1800 and two shoutouts on instagram

top kek y'all get those easy punches in chumps

ty,,, were they like bruises?

i wonder why I havent been able to find similar stuff @ google images

someone post the Sup Forums edit where this guy is Russia

NICE BOIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Get a job, you lazy piece of shit

y tho

Why, what are you going to do wheeze at me then flick some sweat...every punch in your direction is an easy one

kinda like bruises and a little like blood blisters in spots

chek'd and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my kind of chick / 10 would definitely bang

This is literally the cringiest pucture I've ever seen.

trips n traps go like milk and cookie

I already have a nosepiercing and getting my lip pierced tommorow.

Can someone tell me which one you found more painful?

Lend me your ear will ya???... YOUR A DUMBASS!!!!!!!!

Bedazzeler?

>> YOUR != You're
>> Dumbass....

Try again shitbird.

nose stung more

Thanks, less nervous now!