Who REALLY built Stonehenge?

who REALLY built Stonehenge?

how is it possible for ancient people to build something that modern man would have a hard (if not impossible) time to build?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101210-stonehenge-balls-ball-bearings-science-rolled/
ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/
vserod.com/tables/3d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was aliums

>modern man would have a hard (if not impossible) time to build?
user just because you're fat, lazy, and can't drive equipment doesn't mean everyone else is as helpless as you. Mexico could fill their ghettos up with stone monuments by hand if they wanted

trump and the chinese paid for it

Logs nigger

Levers, pulleys, logs for rolling, system of wedges to lift stones up. a 10 second google search will show you a guy who literally built a stone henge arch single handed with no modern tools

Someone's talking about logs?

how do you explain these laser-cut precision interior box cuts in DIORITE some 14,000 years ago? you would literally need an arsenal of diamond tools to make this shit

you are my hero

Are you implying that people who built stone hedge were stupid dumb niggers who didn't understand how to use tools or math? Obviously either of the two or both were involved + man power

People had a lot of free time to practice shit like that.

Truly subhuman garbage

wtf is this?

does that look like laser precision? get ur eyes checked

Bitch that's not diorite, that's sandstone and andesite. Some copper and sand is all you need to grind that down.

your kidding right? they spent all of their time trying to survive

I've been there once. It's literally a bunch of really fucking big rocks. Also it's really windy there.

I've been studying this on and off for years. Seems honestly legit. Our ancestors were smart fuckers.

>ITT: OP stopped sucking wang long enough to watch an episode of Ancient Aliens; now, whenever he sees something he couldn't build himself, it must've been the grAYYY's and their alien bullshitdozers.

Pic related: BBQ at opie's house

Bunch of idiots in this thread. Stonehenge was made a few decades ago, by people with fucking machines. The footage is everywhere, faggots. Do some research.

What the fuck are you talking about? Modern man could build this in a few days and out of any material he wanted to. What fucking country do you live in?

The thing is, that neither YOU or I or ANYONE can prove that rock is a certain age. They allegedly have equipment to tell you the exact age of rocks and metals and shit, but you are gullible and stupid to believe them just like that. There is no evidence that those ages of rock and shit are real. They can shove an ancient-looking pan of stone in your face and tell you that carbon-dating or whatever says its a million years old, and you simply believe it because a scientist told you so. How stupid some people are.

White people are industrious.

They built one in the US as well.

You must be a Christian.

Except everybody knows, the two most trustworthy groups of people on Earth are Scientists and Christians. We can believe anything they tell us because they never lie!!

I am not Christian, faggot. I dont follow any fucking religion, nor do I beleive everything a scientist shoves in my face with his "holy word".

I do my own research. I think for my own. Fuck you, fuck every brainwashed idiot on this land that beleives in aliens, angels, demons, black holes, dinosaurs, AIDS, the atom model, blah blah blah. Almost everything people believe in is a lie. That is how stupid people are; they believe things that they cant even prove.

So black holes even though they can be proven don't exist? Wow you are good.

Holy fuck you CANNOT be that stupid. I'm just gonna chalk that little autistic tantrum up to bait. It has to be. Nobody is that retarded.

Why don't you verify things for yourself then before you decide to write them off? Dig out your own Dinosaur bones. Find a black hole with your own telescope, or even just the accretion disk.

This is the only real answer. Op is just retarded.

If a civilization is at the point of building monuments, then they got surviving down just fine. What, you think aliens made that?

They cant be proven. They TELL you they can be proven, but its a lie. You believe lies. You, I, nobody has seen any effects of black holes with our own eyes. Its stupid to even beleive in black holes. Think about it: a "hole" that sucks everything into nothingness? Gimme a fucking break. You might as well beleive in ginormous scary monsters that eat everything in sight including light . . .

Oh wait. You do believe in them.

He's retarded user. Just leave him be. The mentally challenged deserve pity, not scorn

gr8 b8

Built by one person. Dunkin was his name. He got himself a drill and built it.

>stonehenge
hahaha what a fucking ridiculous ancient "structure"
it looks like something my 1 year old would do with legos
try the pyramids faggot

Listen, you can be as fucking moronic as you want but spouting your bullshit in a public forum is just sad. We get it, you're retarded. Now move along and go play with your legos or something.

Listen here, you brainwashed sci-fi fanatic: When was the last time you proved a black hole exists? And dont fucking lie to me or yourself.

When was the last time you saw a REAL dino bone, not the fake shit in museums?

When was the last time you proved a neutron exists?

When was the last time you VERIFIED that il is fossil fuel?

I mean, cmon! You cant just go on with your short-ass life believing everything michio kaku tells you, or that distroted mason-controlled puppet Hawking says through his shitty robot voice and books.

You cant just see a bunch of CGI given to you by space agencies and belive everything they say.

You cant do that. You can, but you are stupid if you do. You need to stop being an empty harddrive open up to anything they fucking program you with. Write your own shit. Thnk for yourself. Dont let them get into your fucking mind; its yours not theirs.

Dude you can see them with a telescope. There is one right at the center of our own galaxy. radio Telescope operators can hear the noise they make which is very unique only to them. So if you can see them with your own naked eye, then how the fuck can you say they don't exist? You really need to catch up with 2017.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101210-stonehenge-balls-ball-bearings-science-rolled/
>making me reply

physics student here and i can confirm that carbon dating is actually accurate.

You are programmed into ridiculing me. I dont blame you. You grab onto your beliefs like they were your fucking balls. Like I said, I dont blame you. The majority of the people are programmed just like you, and those behind the scenes made sure of that with the education system, with mainstream science, with religion, with lies, and with their ways of control over you.

PS: I didnt even start this thread. Im not the fucking OP, fag.

They threw the rocks of the side of the earth and gravity brought them back around and landed them upright

I bet you also don't think that magnetism is real either. Do you?

Dude, stop. This is just pathetic. Where are your handlers? Your parents? I've always said the handicapped should not be allowed on the internet. Isn't there some playdough waiting for you? Get your parents to put on your leash in and go for a walk. Just stop unleashing your retardation on us.

Ok you just went full retard..

>earth is flat because i've never been to space to verify witrh my own eyes

The thread started in full retard mode. We've gone beyond that point now.

>When was the last time you proved a black hole exists
wendy williams

>how is it possible for ancient people to build something that modern man would have a hard (if not impossible) time to build?

There is a guy on youtube that did it by himself with only ancient tools. He stood them up vertically. No shit. Same size rocks. Never underestimate the power of a White mind that hasn't been "educated" in the Government daycare system.

You are brainwashed. You dont even have proof that black hole noise actually comes from there and you beleive it. Youve never seen the "center" of the "galaxy" and you still beleive that shit.

You tell me to catch up to the current year and you are the one who needs catching up, not on a number or a year, but on your own fucking dignity. Your own fucking soul. Like I said earlier, dont let them fool you. One day, I hope, you will learn the truth or awakeen, and you can feel free like me. I feel free. Its good to see something on the news or on a science journal and not feel myself being brainwashed into believeing the stuff They want us to beleive.

thing is they found that the rocks were moved down from as far as north wales.

Hey dumb fag get a geology degree then come back and tell me they are wrong

You and millions of others can onfirm that and there is still no fucking proof that you can tell the age of a fucking allegedly-ancient piece of rock.

Thats even more sad really.

okay again, physics student here.. neutrons do exists theres plenty of experimental data to show that. we have this thing called a particle accelerator that.. wait this is bait it has to be.

in the off chance it isnt let me explain a few simple concepts that might help you. Waves have a wavelength, two waves have a phase difference between 0 and 2pi. if you aim two lasers at right angles to each other so that they intersect you can accurately measure any distortions in 3d space. this is the basic principle of how humans proved gravity waves exist(note "proved"). The gravity waves could not have been caused by anything that hadnt been compressed beyond its schwarzchild radius because of how large the two masses were.

What is erosion?

Magnetism is very real. I can prove that with the fucking magnets on my fridge.

ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/

Here fag.

You're wasting your time. Dude is clearly mentally disabled or ill.

says the pedophile who posts naked children

You fucking dimwit. i just told you that YOU or anyone else can see a blackhole with a telescope if you go to an observatory and use their telescope. Are you know going to tell me they YOU can't believe YOUR OWN eyes if they can see an actual black hole?

okay so you know that screen in front of you or your phone in your pocket or the people we have in the space station, are they all fake or what?

the thing is 5 years ago i thought the exact same thing which is the main reason why i chose to do physics in college and then university.

Woah you are on another level, how do you think things work?

that particle accelerator has got to be the most idiotic thing ever. Bunch of smart people running aorund shouting "I found another particle!" for the cameras and the millions of idiots at home watching documentaries believe them. How pathetic.

If you really belive in the atom model, you are just another victim of Freemasonry. Of scientism.

Look of the electro-atom. I havent proven that on my own, but to me it makes more sense than the ridiculous electron-neutron-proton model. The electroatom is based on simple electricity. Im not saying its the correct model for the smallest building block there is, but there is a chance it is.

Here is a link to fucking help you see the otehr side. Dont be biased. Do some reasearch.

vserod.com/tables/3d/

If only every ignorant person would follow your lead. Seriously, good on you for educating yourself. Most people can't be bothered.

carbon dating wont work on rocks as they will be older than the half life for carbon....

Bullshit. Now you are just trying your best to degrade. Typical.

Please enlighten us. Really, you don't sound crazy or dumb as hell at all.

Dude, just stop trying to convince me into believing something not even YOU have proven.

well, how does this affect our being? what would be the reason for them to be lying about a thing like this, that can not effect us in anyway

>modern man would have a hard (if not impossible) time

All green flags but the space station part, a big red.

Read the thread. OP forgot to take his meds today.

no im saying that the concept of carbon dating for its intended uses is legitimate.

Fringe SCIENCE IS NOT RESEARCH AND IS THE EXACT THING YOU ARE TELLING US NOT TO BELEIVE.

>white mind
He just looked it up on the internet and had way too much free time

As for the original who knows how many bodies they threw at it or if it even came out as intended.

I asked you a question that you are obligated to answer based on your input to this thread, I will ask you again. IF you can see it with YOUR VERY OWN eyes I mean you as in you using the telescope. Will you still say it does not exist?

Because they are freeMASONS. Its in their name. They are literally BUILDING your reality. They are building and built history by making you believe in pyramids and ancient civilizations and the bible and dinosaurs and evolution and moonwalks and space walks and atoms and making you too brainwashed to know how to think for yourself. It is their way of control. They control you, they own you, they keep order out of chaos.

The idea of the Atom was conceived way before the Masons ever existed.

okay i promise you if you just look at some basic photoelectricity principles you will see that the proton neutron and electron model works. Also we actually have photos of individual carbon atoms and electron shells.

Get some help nutjob. You can REEEEEEEE about science and whatnot all you want, you're just proving how retarded you are with every post. Please continue, I'm havin a laugh at least.

like you know the full history of the Masons and their parent organisations

some guy built his own by himself in his backyard using only wood and stones

this
atom comes from atmos which is inadvisable in greek. it was thought of when someone asked how many times they could split something into halves before it became indivisible.

White people

>laser-cut precision
KEK

Of course it works. Nuclear weapons work on those principles. Why even respond to this flat earth moron?

The idiot won't believe you since he thinks everything on Youtube is made up to brainwash you.

>who REALLY built Stonehenge?
White people.

and who made you believe this

the way i see it everyone is born ignorant until someone frees them from their ignorance by giving them knowledge of some sort.