Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ELREfFmYzGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dermatologist

holy shit dude get proactive

listen to this, OP, go to a professional

Cleanser. Toner. Exfoliate. Wash your fucking pillowcase and sheets. eat less greasy shit.

now answer mine

1. Dermatologist
2. Change your diet
3. Exercise to a fuck ton and build a hot body
4. Learn Braille
5. Volunteer at school for the blind
6. Get girls to read your face
7. Missionary for the sake of reproduction

stop i keep seeing this shit thread everyday

Post the same shitty sob story everyday and get the pity from all of Sup Forums
Self pity is uglier than acne. Be happy or kill yourself. Thank you.

benzoxyl peroxide 10%

I KEKD

Why would you want a girlfriend with that much acne?

Try going to a dermatologist

Get a PS4, what the fuck are you waiting for?

wear a mask you retard

1. Go to a dermatologist.

or

2. Look into DIY dermatology, but you need to be careful af, really though, it'd be easier just to go see a dermatologist and get some prescription acids to destroy that junk.

Then you still have to find a grill and it'll take a while for it to clear up and you'll have some scarring, that's ok, just take care of your skin.

Try sleeping on a fresh towel instead of your pillow case. Wash that shit regularly too.

Everyone deals with acne to some degree at your age, you can find a bimbo, just be confident brah.

i am poor. :(

Isotretinoine, youre welcome

Upvote

Take a knife n get the acne off, injuries are hot

I'm waiting for the price to go down.

Upvote too

Why do you only have a ps3

Forget about a GF mate. Girls don't like poor kids.

Yeah I think it's time for you to get prescribed Accutane man.

I was on the tane for almost 2 years with skin not as bad as this. You better get fucking started.

my fucking sides.

Go work for your money. A PS4 will go down in price. A GF wont. And she's a hell of a lot more expensive. Take that from a 30 yo guy kid

I think he's a little past that haha

That is for after you do a run or 2 on the tane and have to do daily maintenance.

Just photoshop it

- cut back on dairy
- change pillow cases often
- drink lots of water
- get outside and get some vitamin D. If you live near the ocean, salt water is good for skin too.

If that pic is you, though, OP, that's severe, and a dermatologist will probably be your most effective route.

Cut it off with a knife

Dont know how legit your post is OP, but there medications that have some side affects if youre willing to put up with that can seriously help your ass out. Dont be afraid to medicine amd regardless of the cost you should go through with it your quality of life will increase tenfold

Isn't accutane the one that causes flipper babies? kek

>ps3

Buy a ps4.

Get bitches.

I want to cut into that face with a sharp knife
so
much

where makeup

Yeah if you're a chick and also pregnant. See a doctor, they ram all the risks down your throat 1000x. It won't fuck up yr sperm/balls. It WILL make your skin dry, make you depressed, take away your appetite, make you lose too much weight, and probably make you depressed as well, but it won't fuck up yer ballsack. It's worth it btw.

Just to emphasize, it will make you depressed

i dont have insurance. how much is that medicine going to cost?

This is a chemical/harmonal imbalance problem in your body, and that's the way you have to treat it.

Stop eating junk food, period, drink water, and start running. You need to flush your body of all that shit, even start taking amoxicillin (penicillin) for a little while.

I used to have bad acne when I was younger, I just treated it once and for all like it was a disease and got rid of it, I havent had more than single small white head at time in years.

It's insanely expensive too iirc, I don't have acne, just worked in retail pharmacy for a bit.

No insurance? Shit son. Get on nigcare or something. I dunno how much the total cost was, but for each booklet (18 pills?) It was a $15 co pay for me. You take 1 pill a day, for 8 months a run. You would probably need 2 runs.

look into eating organic

Also nice trips

kys

It's not that way for everyone. Sometimes your sebaceous glands are just too active. I was on antibiotics for over 6 months before I was prescribed the tane. It did next to nothing for me. If it does for OP, more power to him, but it was time wasted for me.

good god i wanna plan on your head.

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?
You don't. First you need to get that shit cleared up, then you can look for a GF. Right now if she touches you she'll need a roll of paper towels to wipe away all of the grease she'll have on her hands.

rip. accutane saved me and its expensive as fuck. im in canada tho so i get it free.

you answered your own q op. get a girlfriend *with* acne problem. then you can both be pizzafaces together

Google knows best

Hey Pizzaface...no gives a flying fuck. this is the hundredth time this shit has been posted. do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

Wash your fucking face everyday. Jesus, that shits rough.

Happiness is not for everyone. But if acne is your main roadblock, go to a dermatologist and be ready to invest some money. It's gonna need actual effective treatment, not some bullshit creme from the store.
While that is in progress, think about yourself and your interests. Even as a couple, you still live your own life mainly.

Shaving has got to be like a minefield am I right op

Agreed. This isn't just acne, it's a problem, but it does look curable. Dermatologist ASAP

accutane but you might get IBS or chron's

kekd

Knew a kid who got IBS. It goes away when you finish your run(s). Crohns I think is only if you have a history of bowel issues prior or in your family. Only digestive thing I got which lasted was lack of appetite. I literally don't ever feel hungry anymore. I asked a friend what hunger feels like recently.

Squirt your face with vinegar daily, it will sting like a bitch but will most likely help, if it doesn't go to a doc. Lemon juice might be a better option but I don't know for sure, basically you want a strong acid that comes from something you know is safe to consume.

Bad advice. Don't do this.

Find a dermatologist, ask for isotretinoin, brand names include Claravis.
I had some acne and this stuff got rid of it all in maybe a few months. I know what it's like to suffer from acne, OP. This stuff works. Proactive and all that other shit doesn't work. Get the help you need.
Only downside is it makes your skin super dry and you might get anemia, but you'll be okay. ISOTRETINOIN JUST DO IT DOOD

christ...im sorry to say OP, but as you are, you dont get a girlfriend.

same problem lol

This. Isotretinoin == Accutane == clavaris. Ask for it. It's worth it. Do it.

Only 10 times less severe.

youtu.be/ELREfFmYzGg

Mabey this will help

i guees, still get pussy so i guees i shouldnt give a fuck lol

acutane.. but i heard it gives strokes