Does anyone got experience with low budget phones...

Does anyone got experience with low budget phones? Getting tired of paying for just the name and the quality you get is nearly the same if you buy one for around €250/265$.

Currently I'm aiming on the Honor 8.

Would love to hear some experiences & tips.

>Currently using samsung galaxy s4

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/PPTV-KING-7-6-Inch-2_5D-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Helio-X10-MTK6795-Octa-Core-2_0GHz-4G-Smartphone-p-1085912.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I've had a piece of shit phone for around 2years now, cost me around $50 from a supermarket. Does the job, I can youtube, instagram, Sup Forums etc all normal shit Iphones do. Doesn't bother me having a cheap phone, only thing really is camera quality, but thats what actual camera's are for.

Looking at all the phones coming out or out atm, its just a suckers market. All of them do the same shit

The quality of the camera and battery life is really important for me.

Why not save for a top quality camera that will last you for a few years instead of upgrading a phone every year? If thats what you do like the rest of the sheeple

Well, i have the honor 6x and i am happy with it does evreything it supposed to do without any Problems

Just buy a refurbished a-line model from one/two years ago

I don't need a camera, it's just a nice extra. Cheap phones have usually 13mp too. I just need ideas of different phones like the Honor 8.

aw sweet the new mud phone 7, but his is just dogshit the fakes are easy to spot

Go to swappa and buy a used unlicked phone. No contracts so you can get a really cheap plan too

Get a Windows Phone if you don't care about apps. There's really nothing out there that's better value for money. The Microsoft Edge browser is great and the OS runs very smooth.

oh and it gets security updates regularly unlike a lot of android phones

Windows isn't security proof at all. Not that android is but they're topnotch in sharing everything you do automatically.

I have a 200$ phone
>phone prices have gone up

Do they send to EU?

If you're going for the honor 8 you might aswell go Samsung A5 instead, similar specs, however the A5 is fully covered with gorilla glass and ip-classed aswell.

You can manage privacy settings for every app on Windows Mobile and choose which user data you want to share. I would say the OS is more privacy friendly than Android. You're buying a phone from an advertising company after all. Microsoft doesn't sell user data like Jewgle

You can get some good deals and places like Gearbest and Banggood.

I got a PPTV king 7 for about $110 dollars and it has a 4k camera, DAC audio and Miravision. It is also an octocore. No way you could get these specs at that price anywhere else.

The only downside it is was full of Chinese mallware. I had to root it and put change the ROm to an AOSP based one, which was a pain in the ass.

My suggestion is, if you set your standards on some medium scale is to get Cubot Dinosaur (150€), Alcatel Idol 3 (150€) or THL T6S (100€). Avoid Samsung, if it's not Note 4 and higher, J5 2016, S7, S8

With the latest version of the os you don't even need to sign up for a microsoft account to download apps from the store. There's no other manufacturer that allows that.

Here is the phone I mean. it has gone up in price but there are always good deals on those sites. It has to SIM slots. I use one for my main number and one for a 12 month pre paid data sim.

banggood.com/PPTV-KING-7-6-Inch-2_5D-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Helio-X10-MTK6795-Octa-Core-2_0GHz-4G-Smartphone-p-1085912.html

Windows OS is garbage, and always will be

Still runs better than android on your mediatek garbage phone that needs 3 gb of ram and still lags

Buy huawei p8 lite, is a iphone 5 in disguise.

i'm not the guy you had convo up untill now but allright

nevertheless, phones that run on it are actually quite well built, software holds up pretty good, but the OS itself is just jack shit imo, and could hardly be fixed well enough to repay for the phone quality

Seems like a good phone. I have to do some more research on this tho.
Yes they do
I'll look them thanks a lot I appreciate it
Seems like pretty good specs. Ram is kinda bothering me although I'm sure you wouldn't even notice it. Thanks.
I'll check it out too thanks a lot man

I bought the Droid Turbo last year for $250 (no contract), and it's got ~571ppi, 3900mAh battery, and 21mp camera with dual-tone flash. You probably can't get it anymore, but you might be able to get the Turbo 2, which I think is pretty comparable

But what do you not like about it? I personally like the tiles for apps. It doesn't get any simpler. I personally spend most of my time in the browser anyway

Search from China phones. They are cheap and really good. I Can bet average phone from there can beat iphone and are even 8 times cheaper

The Huawei p9 lite, decent-ish, but very good

Find a used Galaxy Note 2, that's what I have, best phone by far, decent camera too.

The UI is damn great, gotta admit, but the fact that it's not that common of an OS amongst others is just bordering it to the point that it just becomes so hard to work with. I know, it's not their fault, but still it is irrtating as hell knowing 60-70% of stuff there is on the internet (app-wise), you can't get on WinOS.

xiaomi is solid

Try xiaomi

Pick up the Blu R1 HD from Amazon. $50-60 for version with lockscreen ads. There's plenty of tutorials on how disable the ads and enable root.

The Ram seems OK to me, doesn't affect daily operations, no lag but I did put ASOP on it which is a really stripped down version of Android Lollypop. I had antutu on my phone and the feedback was quite impressive but I didn't keep the scores.

I have to say i never had a phone with 3gb of RAM before I got this one, my previous ones had way less.