The ole WWYD thread

The ole WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

push my penis into vagina

nice trips

Tie all three of them up over tables, employ men to continuously spank their asses, put open mouth gags on them and fuck their throats while tears run down their faces

be rough to these sisters
reply 4 reply

Force them to 69 in front of their parents

Bumping

Tie righty to a chair to watch what I am about to do to lefty.
I restrain lefty so she is competely defenceless and then fuck her ass raw until she is crying and begging me to stop. I stop, but only to fuck her mouth with my dick covered in her shit. I make her deepthroat me and she throws up, I tell her she has to eat all the puke up or I put a bullet in her and her friends head. She tries but throws up, so tries again covered in puke and tears, and eventually manages it. I finish by cumming on her tits and making right lick it off.

reply 4 reply

Tie her neck to a tree and watch wild dogs take turns fucking her ass

Tell them whoever forces the other to orgasm first can go free, while the other becomes my sex slave who will be fed on a diet consisting of only semen

reply 4 reply

This chick needs a hot load on her face.

Pour a cheap bottle of vodka down her throat and fuck her throat to keep it down. Move on to her pussy when I get bored. Then her ass. Pour another bottle or two down her throat before I leave.

Wwyd?

Fuck left in her ass, make middle suck the dog's cock, make right lick the dog's ass.

I'd take her to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

Nice satanic trips, WWYD? nudes for replies.

Wwyd?

Strip her naked except for her heels. Make her walk across a narrow beam 50 feet in the air. If she makes it across without falling she gets to sick my cock.

These threads are dumb.

>WWYD
Give em the dick, that's what. Obviously.

My gf. Anyone?

Wwyd to her?

I'd tie them to the bed and pour the contents of the bottles down their throats. Then fuck them with the empty bottles while they puke it up. Call for room service and leave.

Dating a shitskin, are we? Disgusting.

Mom is white with a Malaysian dad.

So she's not white, is what you're saying. Even in nonwhite countries, like Africa or all the South American countries and the Caribbean countries, dark girls are considered inferior to light skinned ones. Yet you, as a (presumably) white man are dating shitskins? Disappointing.

Which and wwyd?

liar it's MY gf

Ok

Olivia

You disappoint your ancestors when you commit to women with lesser genetics.

I would jack off in secret and at the last second pull her head down and cover her face in cum

Play with that big doggo.

Jerk off on her soles and make her lick it off.

She would secretly love it

WWYD?

Doggo is based

If her friends were there I would tie them all up and have them watch me fuck her and noise from them and they would be next
Any nudes?

wwyd

Pull her dress up and make her get down on her knees and take selfies of herself in the mirror while I roughly fuck her vain ass.

No nudes unfortunately

Have her suck off that horse

wwyd to anna?

She looks pale. I'd fuck her hard then tie her to the fence naked on a sunny day. Then I'd fuck her roughly after she got terrible sunburn.

Strip, bend over and fuck her in the snow. Then bind her to the gate and wait for the horse to get his way.

WWYD to her?

i'd buy off her friends, make them hold her down and finger fuck her until she orgasm - making them video tape it all.
then, i'd make right keep holding her down, and have left come over to me and give me a handjob with left's panties.

any takers for my younger sister?

facefuck her as she lay there, squat down on top of her so she couldn't move and just push that dick down, hearing her choke on it, then slide out and rub my cock over her face then turn her over grab her from behind and fuck her brains out grabbing her ass

Whoa nice would probably come through that door and push her back on the bed I would tie you up and make you watch me satisfy her deepest slurries desires I would cream pie her pussy and leave her there for you to clean up

Nothing, all three are fat assed shitskins.
>turn the garden hose on them.
Kill the one in red immediately and turn the other two into my sex slaves. They should last all of 7 months in my basement dungeon.
the one in black would get her titties tied up till they fall off while I stretch the other one's pussy till her labia swings around her knees.
Both would be used to perfect my coke bottle experiment.
She would become a sex slave to my three dogs.
Kill it with fire
Death by vivisection. Nothing taken more than 1/2"X2" Cook them up and feed them to my dogs.
729163737 729163740
death by fire
She would become my personal sex toy.
death by fire
Another sex slave for my three dogs.
Kill the joo before it spaws more joos.
The two on the left would make fine additions to my dungeon while the one in black would be killed immediately. The remaining one looks like she would make for a fine personal sex toy.
kill the shitskin immediately.
I would give each the chance to blow my dogs. How each does determines whether they become my dog's sex slave or survive maybe 6 weeks in my dungeon.
Kill the nigger by fire - and the nigger who posted that shit.
Another mudskin killed immediately
Jesus H Christ, are you even trying? Immediate death.
I suppose they could be rendered for their fat and turned into explosives.
Kill both immediately
Kill it immediately, and then burn the killing implement.
Kill immediately
Both would make fine additions to my dungeon
Depends on her body shape. Either dungeon or personal sex toy.

You know Lexi R???? Damn, the things I want to do to her.

join the queue i think!

Fucking nice, what else do you want her to do

Ayy nice, this body shouldn't go to waste on dogs though.

I would bring her home with me and set up a camera and film me fucking her pussy and ass making sure pound her in a bunch of positions and then I would shoot my load all over her face and would upload the video for everyone to see

Shove the lollipop up her ass. Make her lick my sweaty balls instead.

How would you use this milf anons?

titty and facefuck would definitely be on

pin her back by a throat hold and fuck her hard

Wwyd?

wwyd

Wwyd

Is this girl too young to sign up to this dating site? swingeer.com

Wwyd?

Would rip that one piece off and shove my cock deep in her pussy while she's in that position.

Wwyd to my slam pig? Anyone is welcome to say.

Wwyd to her?

ok
dunno why but this dog got me shakin with laughter
kek

obviously fuck her face then i'd have to take that ass of hers

Penis.

i'd spread that ass open and tongue it deep first, fingering her cunt and grabbing her hair pulled tight back and then feel my cock spread her asshole open, that ass would be mine

discord.gg/cMD2Vch