FUCK BREXIT

DAY ONE OF BREXIT AND RACISM IS ON THE RISE

NOW CAN WE ADMIT IT WAS A MISTAKE?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/britains-biggest-landlord-bans-coloured-people-curry-smell/

FUCK RACIST LITTLE ENGLANDERS!

I can't believe it is 2017 and just because we are leaving the EU every racist white man has crawled out from under his rock and is now running this country. THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TOP HAPPEN!

based
he is right brown pople smell of curry, black people smell like literal shit, and arabs smell of tobacco cannabis and alcohol
prove me wrong

Cuck

god save the queen
There will always be an England
You're next for the camps, pajeet

t. Remain voter

go back to your own country

Kek

would split the earnings of Merkel's tab with the UK to be honest

Indians btfo, how will they ever recover?

I don't really disagree with the guy that Indians smell. his place; his rules.

>the subhuman Putinbot is here

aз нямaм нищo oбщo c oнзи пoдчoвeк

Did you read the fucking article? he didn't say brown people smell like curry,

He is banning Indians and Pakis from buying because they cook stuff with curry and the smell gets in the carpets etc and it's hard to remove.

He also banned smokers and a other people.

He isn't racist.

See this

Don't worry. You soon will be the 51st state of United States :^)

Nice

Dat raysis

oh come on
he is totally racist and you know it
it's not a bad thing and i don't see any reason not to be open about it though

To be fair, although brexit is a triumph for degeneracy in this country, I once rented a room where one of the other tenants was pakistani. This wasnt known at the time I signed the contract and if I had known I would not have moved in.

The smell is a very real thing and is wholly unpleasant. Because of that and the fact I couldn't stand him anyway, I moved out in under three months forgoing an additional month's rent money. It was that bad.

just so yall know we don't give a SHIT about brexit and as for the curry stuff we didnt ask to get invaded and exploited for 100 years----long story short. its called globalisation cucks ...deal with it.

Also the smell was mostly BO, since he never even cooked. Ironically he took 25 minute long showers and used up all the hot water.

why do people think that indians arn't going to be allowed in, they're part of the commonwealth.

I know the feeling bro

we're already in the government ....not like we cant control some stuff. the commonwealth is as defunct as the Geneva Convention.

i love a good curry m8

Pakis blown the fuck out. Is there a worse nationality in the world?

somalis those cunts try to hijack naval patrol ship with 2nd gen speed boats . Somalia is officially a failed state

Yeah, but Somalis seem more self-aware. Pakis seem to seriously think their savagery is normal.

THISTHISTHIS
its normal to be hostile to something that is alien to you

well u know its quite debatable.....we dont have the luxury to cross examine every terrorists sanity before shooting them considering the recent things in germany and britain