How long do we have to wait for the new episode of half in the bag? I'm so bored

How long do we have to wait for the new episode of half in the bag? I'm so bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW3VYxLf9jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uploading it right now

Jay

they tweeted if you would pay attention

new botw today

no idea about hitb, i guess after that probably in a few days

kill yourself

Good, good. Gonna grab some beer for the evening.

i'm looking at their twitter where's the tweet?

THEY HAVEN'T TWEETED ANYTHING REEEEEEEE

STOP LYING

check jays, if it's not there then idk it was there last night

they're due either way, same time every week

Reddit told me the new hitb will be abut stranger things and suicide squad.

BEST OF THE WORST WHEN

re:View WHEN

new Re-View today, go buy some beer

>they tweeted if you would pay attention
Lie

>new botw today
Lie

why does RLM inspire such fanaticism, especially on Sup Forums?

How the fuck are there still people that are familiar with RLM and the speed of their output that get impatient and yell WHERE IS REVIEW OF MOVIE THAT JUST CAME OUT???

Suicide Squad episode could maybe come out today, but most likely Monday or Tuesday. This is how it always goes. The fuck is wrong with you autists?

because RLM is love

Because they're just like us™.

Because I'm a neet aspie with no friends.

Because Mike is our guy

Because they're actually good, and as contrarian as we are here

I hate that they're not as racist or misogynist as we are.

Try Leslie Jones instead.

Like those faggots would work on Sundays.

""""""""work""""""""

ITS UP

they're honest

even with Ghostbusters they weren't afraid to let go of all their SJW fans and say how shit it was in not one but two videos dedicated to it being atrocious.

They're editing the Suicide Squad and Stranger Things review.

>this will never happen

smooth as fuck

>can i please move, i need to stretch/adjust
>sure
>Sup Forums goes ape shit

Are you people able to even sit next to a girl for a whole minute you cucks?

Hey Mike

What do you mean ?

Jay

>Are you people able to even sit next to a girl for a whole minute you cucks?
no :(

>friends simulator the show

Do you think Jay still thinks about those scathing forums posts Mike wrote and how he basically cucked him. What do you think goes through his mind each time he looks MIke in the eye, states his opinion and braces for the response

>me on the right

;_;

top kek.

It's like a dog thats been whipped but still returns to his owner, he doesnt think anything beyond whatever it takes to get Mikes attention and affection.

that was like 20 years ago friendo but to answer your question i imagine he thinks "damn you've let yourself go"

I live in the south :/ can't buy until 7 a.m. tomorrow

They just have a fun show, treat it seriously enough (regular updates at the same time, numbered, credited).

Mike's alcoholism is also a cautionary tale.

I'd literally kill myself if this happened to me.
And thats why i don't go out either.

If Jay can ever get his shit together and make the artsy Cronenbergian masterpiece flick he's always dreamt of making, he will have revenge-cucked Mike and finally be the top dog.

Mike's just a fat alcoholic now. He's like the boss in a videogame who's vulnerable and you just have to press a button to perform the finishing move on him.

Isn't that his fucking girlfriend?

a new Reviewbrah just went up

i find these can tide me over between RLM vids

based user

pretty much my 2 favorite

"Today I'll be reviewing Alcohol."

Stop posting autismbreh

You'd kill yourself if what? You actually managed to somehow get a gf and the internet acted like a bunch of autsitic permavirgins when they saw a gif of the two of you readjusting positions on a couch?

fuck off

I'd watch that.

>this is a good vodka

This annoyed me how they all kept saying that. All spirits taste like shit without soda. Inb4 edgelords.

she's snuggling up to him and he signals to move because he is getting uncomfortable. If ANYTHING he is cucking her not vice versa. In reality he is just getting comfortable. If you're not memeing please consider actual suicide.

I can't even be bothered adding a bait pic this is so weak.

By good they mean smooth and it's not true what you're saying. Only shitty alcohol needs soda so you won't feel the awful taste. If you don't like alcohol in general you must be american.

t. slav

fucking edgelord

>oh yummy, this vodka is delicious!

18+ board

When I first saw it on best of the worst I thought he did that so we won't feel uncomfortable that he has a gf and we don't. I don't want to see people cuddling because it makes me sad. RLM are just like me so they also shouldn't have partners.

i've had really good vodka and really bad vodka and stuff in the middle, they all need soda. The worst vodka i had just got poured down the sink.

It's just one of them, the rest of them are losers like us. Fear not.

No girlfriend? No need, sir.

>the rest of them are losers like us
Jack is married with two kids.
Rich is engaged to his high school sweetheart.
Jay keeps his private life off the internet because of obsessive loser idiots like the ones in this very thread.

>Jay keeps his private life off the internet because of obsessive loser idiots like the ones in this very thread.
Has he really never commented on relationship stuff?

>Rich is engaged to a female clone he created in the high school lab

Jay is so cute...I want to cuddle with him..no homo tho

That dude is great, is he a thing on Sup Forums? I just discovered him.

>Jay keeps his private life off the internet because of obsessive loser idiots like the ones in this very thread.
He's gay

I first noticed him catching on in /fit/ and Sup Forums some time ago. At least two years.

Sup Forums only caught on recently.

We're close friends with him on Sup Forums.

Has he ever confirmed this? Or are you basing it on a few random RLM memes? Do you also think Mike is an actual alcoholic?

Also a guy on Sup Forums is stalking him and planning to rape him.

I don't find anyone funny bar Mike, the gay guy is annoying as fuck and the fat loud guy has the most annoying laugh.

Don't think so.

On one of the recent pre-rec streams (the one with Colin and the woman I believe) Jay read a question by a donator and groaned when he read his name (GayForJay).

He'd probably like it
He looks pretty gay to me

no

that's just your reflection in the mirror

I don't know, you tell me.

Mike

I think the patreon only link is already up

Hey Mike can I please take off this stupid Gorilla costume and go to sleep? I gotta work in the sewers all day tomorrow

Rich Evans

Go grab your slave leia costume

Mike

Please sir, tell this isn't bait

>patreon only link
This is not a thing that exists. I can only think of two times that they've posted a video early on Patreon before making it public, and in both cases Sup Forums and reddit spammed it immediately.

IT'S UP LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=IW3VYxLf9jo

They do it all the time you moron

>trying to lie about Patreon perks to someone who actually supports them on Patreon

>actually supporting content creators you enjoy on patreon

So pathetic. Sad!

Is this the same guy who is in the "eats pizza from a box while dressed in suit and gives thumbs up".gif ?

yes

yes

> 666
2spooky4me

do you drink it like you would water? That's not how you drink vodka.

What enjoyment do people get out of this? Is it ironic?

Literally all wodka is good. You're fucking retarded for pouring it down. Some is a little smoother but it's all drinkable. Don't reply to this btw, you don't have permission.

>all spirits taste like shit
What are you some sort of pussy? Your dad ought to be ashamed of you.

it's like meeting with your wierd cousin who always has something interesting to say.