Hi! My name is Marlo Quint, and I was born in the year 1566. I am a time traveler from the year 2388...

Hi! My name is Marlo Quint, and I was born in the year 1566. I am a time traveler from the year 2388. I know that sounds confusing, but many of the stuff you are about to be told is also confusing.

To help clear things up before I inform you of my plight, are there any questions you have for me?

Forgive the timestamp quality, where I reside does not have access to advanced photographic phones

Other urls found in this thread:

swingeer.com
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are traps gay in the future?

Does the United States declare a war on North Corea tomorrow?

fucking kek

Does your father still touch you at night?

Were you born a faggot or just are this way?

OP here. There are no "traps".
No, however, New War will be declared on May 7th, 2017.

New War is simply WW3. However, due to the destruction, to simply call it a World War is an understatement.

The termed will be coined Kim Jong-Un.

So humanity is not wiped out by 2388.
>I am so disappoint

We are not wiped out, however, there are few of us left due to the New War.

What happens to Trump? Also what steps would one take to begin understanding the basics of reality and time travel?

Will the mexicans be obliviated?

Ayyy 3 days after my bday.

did i become famous after what i did? and if you really are from the future you should know what i did :)

its my gift to you

My gift is a very possible end to my pathetic life. How lovely.

took place on the Apr 29, 2017*

dubs decide so i would love to:)
when or where do you want this to take place

But what is it?

This is bullshit

But it's very interesting bullshit
So I'll stay

so the war is named New War heh? who starts it, who ends it? who wins it?

i want the op tell us if he/she/furry really is from the future

Give hints how to time travel. I am a scientist and engineer.

I think op got bored and left

Is this girl too young to sign up to this dating site? swingeer.com

Yes we want to know how to time travel

If you come from the future why did you take a picture using a potato

How long will I suffer? pls

I've seen threads like this before and honestly this is the worst quality one yet.

Fuck off oldfag we don't need your bullshit

I'm curious, I know a Quint. What nationalities are you?

Same omg

Do leftists finally become cool antiestablishentarians again?

OP here.

There are 2 total turning points known to us in the year 2388.

The First: The Kid's War.

This war has been suppressed by the elite. After the the black plague, many children had a gene that made them immune to all strains. However, surviving adults only had immunity to the original strain.

When a group called 'Demonica' rose in the year 1396 (this happened long ago) in eastern Belarus, kids were made into an army, due to the threat of Demonica unleashing a new plague to wipe out armies. The Kid's army won with the help of advanced futuristic technology, given by a man named Ricky Cardel. Indirectly, this war is responsible for everything occurring after it ended in 1400.

The Second: New War (WW3)

War with North Korea is declared on May 7th, 2017. North Korea starts the war by nuking the city of Tokyo, Japan. After that, a secret alliance between Russia, China, and North Korea is exposed. When the United States invaded NK after they nuked Tokyo, it dragged NATO in, beginning WW3.

Nuclear warfare ensued, though only 45 nukes were used. The deaths from the war caused 732 million. However, only 120 million were military related. The rest of the deaths were civilian.

Fast Forward to 2388: We have rebuilt civilization, and reinstituted the Kellogg-Briand Pact, outlawing war. The New War was the last war. My adoptive parents, who were time travelers, rescued me in Mongolia after my father was killed by a wild animal (my mother died during childbirth). Today I am a student studying this time period, and the tensions that were felt before the New War.

Wellol op has up and left

You know what that means

>born 1566
>lives in 2388
>comes to Sup Forums in 2017
>timestamp in orange crayola marker

Still here, just had allot to type :)

Spoke to soon

Op, if we don't have accessible time travel even in 2017, and you were born in 1566

How the fuck does that work

>there are no "traps"
They have evolved

Interesting, so Japan is gonna get F'd in the A on Saturday again huh?

Trump is known as a hero for his administration's actions in stopping 23 nukes from hitting major United States cities
No, however, the United States annexes Mexico after the war.
Scroll down a bit, a made a long comment on it.
I am Mongolian. My parents just named me after their adoptive parents. They were also adopted.
Liberalism dies after the New War. People just got sick of them.

If you didnt include your edgy origin story i would have been high enough to believe you but what you are trying to say makes no sense
Use chronological order
>date
>event
>description

Is Cicada 3301 still a mystery?

My adoptive parents saved me in Mongolia on a time traveling study. My father had just been killed by a wild animal, and my mother had died months before giving birth to me.
Yes.

Who will be the most famous person born after 2000

>mother died months before giving birth to me
Wut

It is never known, however, it is studied greatly. Even with time travel, we cannot figure out who-or what, made it.

Months after giving birth to me*
Honest mistake :)

Have we reached warp space travel and joined the federation?

fuck off timetravel-nigger

LAUGHS OUT LOUD! Kys

> my mother had died months before giving birth to me

Someone that fucking retarded can not even leave his own basement letalone travel through time

Aborte. Thread is shit

Were the mayans right?

How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop?

> my mother had died months before giving birth to me

i had to read this atrocity twice fkin kek

Why can't I get dubs?

I hope you are right

A boy. Only going by the name of 'Tao'. He revealed, but did not verify, that he was 16 years old in 2018. He wore a riot-gear plated ninja suit.

He is famous for leading a revolution in North Korea during the war. This is what led the NK's downfall. Both the rebellion and the war, in addition to their failing economy, ruined them from within. Towards the end of North Korea, the regime executed him. He became a martyr. Though his true identity was never known.

no

FUCK OFF FUCKER ROLEPLAYER SCHIZO

this is so retarded. fucking kill yourself. Who the fuck do you expect to believe this?

I have a problem or two with this, please inform me if technology has made these points irrelevant.
First off, I'm to assume you traveled back to 2017 from 2388. While traveling back 2017, would you not age backwards? And even so, you've now inserted yourself into a time period of which you skipped right over, changing the course of your history, because, though you presumably grew up after 2017, You are now back to this period at your current age. Is time travel more highly understood as to which avoid butterfly effects and aging? Please elaborate, do not give a simple answer or I may have to right this off as false

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

Whats Going to be next biggest headline stories for all news outlets?

jhon titor anyone?

Did I miss anything?

Let it be known that english is not the language of my time! We speak Enbic. A mix of english and arabic. Though muslims did not take over the world, their language gained spread significantly during the war. This is due to the 'Arab Scare'. There was a paranoia of Islam, and as a result, many governments had their citizens take Arabic language classes in order to figure if Arabic people in a conversation were spies. Ironically, it made all civilians spy on muslims.

Due to people knowing Arabic, it slowly combined with English, and thus, Enbic was born.

How is Lithuania doing?

A riot suit-plated ninja suit boy named Tao becomes famous for starting a rebellion in North Korea

Op is a weeb

Are you saying all muslims just know Arabic? Really pulling this out your ass right now...

You know, most kids stopped playing pretend when they were about 8 or so.

Have the Toronto Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup yet? Asking for a friend.

Can you triforce in the future?
  ▲
▲ ▲

This is unknown to the current science of my time (2388). The first time traveling test was a success in 2323. With the Muhamed Mason going to ancient Rome, and coming back. There were no effects on his age, or history. We are studying it, but have no idea why this is.

how do you triforce? trying it with alt+255 and alt+30 but it won't work

Dunno, can I?
  ▲
▲ ▲

Developments in science. Such as a cure for diabetes in 2064.

All media is government run. Don't fret. The Citizen's Watch League basically keeps governments in line. In addition there is a group called 'Blood for Liberty'. In total, they have overthrown 62 governments for corruption. Nobody knows who they are, as they live in secrecy. However, it is thought that they formed in North Korea during the war, and it is debated on whether or not 'Tao' (see other comment), was a member/founder.

Annexed by Russia during the war.

>Liberalism dies after the New War. People just got sick of them.
you are from 1536 living in 2388 time traveling to 2017, bullshit you know anything of our political parties

How does Western Europe fare in the New War?

So I guess Estonia and Latvia share the same fate, right?

Will Latvistan also get annexed?

As in the next week, you cunt!

two days after mine

Do dumb white people ever stop naming their kids dumb shit like Bentley, Cayden, and Cedar?

So, with a presumably large amount ofnstudy, you didn't find anything out in 65 year? Nothing. At all.

And might I ask, what year did you grow up in after being brought forward?

I have been living in the U.S. for 3 years studying the tensions leading up to the war. I know enough to understand why they died after the war.

Pretty well. The same cannot be said for Eastern Europe. Most of it is annexed by Russia during the war.

Most of Eastern Europe does.

Or fucking Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette...

How did you know about shao sen? She isn't from your timeline and in this one she's been death for two years now

Nothing has been discovered, on the effects (or lack of) with time travel.

I was brought back in 2357.

so what about the people's wish to live on the moon? Is there a real moon population?

What is the hottest chili pepper in your time?

Will NK go for bigger places in the US or are us small town folk fucked too?

>He wore a riot-gear plated ninja suit.
Fucking go back in time and kill yourself so this retarded version of you never exists and spare us your autistic ramblings

Sorry my Bad Englisch!
Whats the numbers from "Lotto Jackpot in Germany" at today, 15.04.2017?
Use Google Ort WhatsApp